Nicole? Papa?

5 Spot reviews in magazines and online

Hi folks,

Despite the fact that I'm a proud owner of a 5.5 Spot, I'd still be interested to read any reviews of my bike. (other than the MTBR reviews section - as I've already been through them) I'd take old HL reviews if any of them are going to?

I've googled and come up with the ones below, but thought if anyone would know of more (magazine or online), it'd be you lot!

(All links appreciated!)

http://www.bikemagic.com/review/revi...9907/RER/3/v/2

http://bikemag.com/gear/122605_turner/

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    There were many reviews at about 2004-2005. I remember reading one in mbaction, and also in MBR. Actually MBR reviewd also the TNT Spot about a year ago. Can't remember the exact dates.
    What I did not find anywhere, is a review of the 2007 RFX. On the other hand, I stopped reading bike mags. Most of them sound exactly the same (it corners as if it were on rails )

Nicole? Papa?
    Oh well.

gravity curmudgeon
    I don't keep tabs on magazine reviews, but the closest thing I saw to a review of the recent Turners was a comparison article in mbaction that used a nitrous through rfx to assess how mtbs are ranging due to travel differences. There should be a thread here with scans.

My review of a 5spot is simple -->

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I remember that one. It was about a year ago , maybe two. What was the bottom line ? 5 Spot ?