Thread: 5 Spot and Avy

Edibles

5 Spot and Avy

Is it worth getting a Avalanche Shock.Or keep My Push Rockers and get My rp23 pushed?I was going to buy a Vanilla R and getting it Pushed, but they are on manufacture back order for at least two more weeks.THANKS

Lay off the Levers
    Quote Originally Posted by spongstick
    Is it worth getting a Avalanche Shock.Or keep My Push Rockers and get My rp23 pushed?I was going to buy a Vanilla R and getting it Pushed, but they are on manufacture back order for at least two more weeks.THANKS

Hmm, Idunno, maybe you should ask this guy he was discussing the same thing.

Or maybe this guy.

This is like the 4th thread you've started on this. You've got the info...Time to choose brah.
    What kind of riding are you going to do mostly? The RP23 is going to be lighter and livelier, the Avy is going to be a monster rock eater and trail ripper. Both will serve you well. I have a pRP3 on my spot and have had a Avy on my RFX and now have one on my Highline. To me Coils shine in really choppy terrain in both high and low speeds. They take the big hits better and just feel more confident. My air shock is superb, very coil like in feeling, but snappier. But I believe I can feel limitations in the harsher stuff.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.