i can't type the letter s

43% Turner content AND DaveT....!!!

Deserves a shout out on the Turner forum.....Great shots from our 2nd favorite Kiwi (and one waterboy) who's dreamin' Southern Californian, workn' greenland, riding Deutschland, and jetting global-like. What a treat today to have everybody out riding and enjoying the company on a perfect SoCal day loaded with poison oak, lizards, snakes, rocks, bridges and OMG crash moments!

Spills, Chills, and Rolls, all seen here SoCal forum
    Last edited by mouse jockey; 05-04-2008 at 07:19 PM.

a tight kick sound
    Sweet!
    Looks like lots of fun was had.
    Poor old man took a digger though eh?

Team Sanchez
    Great pics MJ. Chiquito used to be a one of my faves back when I was still living there.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

rr
    I don't do PC
    I hope the I9's are OK, did you remember to bring extra spokes?

trail fairy
    Sweet stuff MJ I post a response on that board, looked great which one are you! are you rocking the RFX with the Lyrik?

Hope you well!

ta....
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    beauty!
    No, I'm NOT back!

Brass Nipples!
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    ...did you remember to bring extra spokes?
    Reportedly the low speed endo did result in broken spokes (pleural). We'll have to guess at the number. I guess eye nines are out for my trials bike.

But the spokes are easy to change...

I call crutchwheels!
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Sweet stuff MJ I post a response on that board, looked great which one are you! are you rocking the RFX with the Lyrik?

Hope you well!

ta....
    That is me! I'm also the bald guy lying on the table, on the rocks, and standing behind DT cleaning my glasses from delirium dripping off my brow. Yep, generally I'm trying not to cough up a lung as DT schools us in proper XC climbing technique. Some of those rocks he's humping over, as we are going up, I just said, Next!!...I'm HABing it. Do you see that one pic of his front wheel off the ground ready to hump up a 3 foot bolder? NICE!

Where's my Highline that climbs by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Great pics MJ. Chiquito used to be a one of my faves back when I was still living there.

I didn't know you lived here at one time. I've never rode the trail from "the candy store", I've only rode the upper viejo tie from san juan and then back up to san juan then down to san juan parking. It is a work out for me for sure.

Bob, I thought about calling this thread:

"I9 screwed up my ride!" The other option was

"Where's Dusty Bottoms?"
    Last edited by mouse jockey; 05-05-2008 at 11:07 AM.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse jockey
    That is me! I'm also the bald guy lying on the table, on the rocks, and standing behind DT cleaning my glasses from delirium dripping off my brow. Yep, generally I'm trying not to cough up a lung as DT schools us in proper XC climbing technique. Some of those rocks he's humping over, as we are going up, I just said, Next!!...I'm HABing it. Do you see that one pic of his front wheel off the ground ready to hump up a 3 foot bolder? NICE!

Where's my Highline that climbs by itself?
    Haha nice one, riding looking good MJ am impressed wished I coulda been there, looks so good and obviously a good ride..

Hanging with the master am very envious I would be jawing gaping all the time and look like some stoopid noob, maybe a good thing Im stuck here lol.

Wel you'll be learning heaps from riding with such talent, being pushed is a good thing, and I hear ya on the Highline, I think everyone should just buy a frame so we can keep it in production, all these great picutres and builds is killing me BZ no exception.

Some of those boulders look like they'd be great fun dropping off and just hucking around on, Im gonna make it my mission when Im back to biking and have some strength for a good ride Im going on a road trip back home to get my skills loosend up, plenty of rocky trails down there, and lakes rivers for sore bodies to recover!

Anyways enjoy looks brillant thanx for sharing MJ hope Whafe was keeping the Kiwi flag flying! Kiwi reprezent you

Chur ta
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse jockey
    Deserves a shout out on the Turner forum.....Great shots from our 2nd favorite Kiwi (and one waterboy) who's dreamin' Southern Californian, workn' greenland, riding Deutschland, and jetting global-like. What a treat today to have everybody out riding and enjoying the company on a perfect SoCal day loaded with poison oak, lizards, snakes, rocks, bridges and OMG crash moments!

Spills, Chills, and Rolls, all seen here SoCal forum

Was a great ride and great to hookup with you all. Really enjoy the rides in the area... Very good indeed... MJ you were rocking it....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

PSI
    I want that one
    riding with the man sounds pretty impressive (dt that is) at least if you dont live in SC. he should ebay out rides with him for charity like warren buffet does lunches - bet you a bunch of homers would bid.

gotta respect aqua for riding AM with his rigid. i always feel miffed when ss or rigids guys show up for rides when I'm sporting a spot, makes me feel unmanly