Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    M8*40mm !
    am i right ?

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    Have you ridden the fender in the muck yet? Does the fender actually stop anything, my thought is that the mud will just dump right over the top of the fender.

Report Please!

Please shoot at least 1 shot directly side view on all these DHRs

Thank you

DT
    I've been using an inner tube for the really muddy days. I tried the Mucky Nutz Bender Fender, but found that the mud did indeed come right over the top. In addition, when the bike is sagged mud comes through the hole in the bottom of the top link. I extended my inner tube mudflap down a ways at the lower attachment points and it seems to help.

I just put this on for the photo, and forgot that I usually add a zip tie on each side down from the top a bit to attach the mudflap to the uprights/shock cage.

FWIW, I've been using the Mucky Nutz fender in the front, and it works great.

on a routine expedition

Bike setup:
    • Frame Size & Color: Medium, PC Green
    • Rear Shock: Fox RC4 w/ 350lb spring
    • Fork: Boxxer R2C2
    • Brakes: Avid Code, 203f, 185r
    • Shifter: Sram X.0
    • Cranks: e.Thirteen 165mm
    • Chainguide: E13 SRS+
    • Rear Derailleur: Sram X.9
    • Pedals: Po1nt Podium
    • Stem: Chromag Director
    • Handlebar: Chromag Fubar OSX
    • Seatpost: Thomson Elite
    • Saddle: Chromag Moon DT
    • Bottom Bracket: e.Thirteen
    • Chainring: e.Thirteen GuideRing 36t
    • Cassette: Dura-Ace 12-25t
    • Headset: Cane Creek Angleset, 0°
    • Grips: ODI Troy Lee Designs
    • Front Tire: Specialized Hillbilly
    • Front Rim: Mavic 823
    • Front Hub: Chris King
    • Rear Tire: Specialized Hillbilly
    • Rear Rim: Mavic 823
    • Rear Hub: Chris King

Direct side view for DT:

The End

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Willanholly

Bike setup:
    • Frame Size & Color: Medium, PC Green
    • Rear Shock: Fox RC4 w/ 350lb spring
    • Fork: Boxxer R2C2
    • Brakes: Avid Code, 203f, 185r
    • Shifter: Sram X.0
    • Cranks: e.Thirteen 165mm
    • Chainguide: E13 SRS+
    • Rear Derailleur: Sram X.9
    • Pedals: Po1nt Podium
    • Stem: Chromag Director
    • Handlebar: Chromag Fubar OSX
    • Seatpost: Thomson Elite
    • Saddle: Chromag Moon DT
    • Bottom Bracket: e.Thirteen
    • Chainring: e.Thirteen GuideRing 36t
    • Cassette: Dura-Ace 12-25t
    • Headset: Cane Creek Angleset, 0°
    • Grips: ODI Troy Lee Designs
    • Front Tire: Specialized Hillbilly
    • Front Rim: Mavic 823
    • Front Hub: Chris King
    • Rear Tire: Specialized Hillbilly
    • Rear Rim: Mavic 823
    • Rear Hub: Chris King

Direct side view for DT:

The End
    VERY NICE!

Great to see it finally put together. Those custom green Boxxer stickers are sweet.

What is that rubber tube over your derailleur cable? I assume it is to protect the housing/cable from chain wear, but I've never seen anything like that before.

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by charvey9
    VERY NICE!

Great to see it finally put together. Those custom green Boxxer stickers are sweet.

What is that rubber tube over your derailleur cable? I assume it is to protect the housing/cable from chain wear, but I've never seen anything like that before.
    Thanks! That tubing is some clear aquarium tubing which helps reduce wear on the derailleur cable, but also deadens the chain slap sound a bit. I stole the idea from Sam Hill's mechanic back when I had a Sunday. I saw Sam's bike at Sea Otter in '06 and tried to copy as many of the little set-up tricks as I could.

mtbr member
    Smashing! The chainstay protector looks super neat, what have you used?

Bikes are good

Okay okay okay,

Alaska doesn't have nearly the scene for downhill rigs yet, but the resort here is working on it. How much for a properly built, Super DHR? I don't care so much about spending a bunch to decrease weight. I can justify buying one so I don't beat the hell out of my Spot with lift access riding. Thanks. Those are solid looking bikes.
    "Having lack of self-preservation makes biking more fun."

the refurbished one
    @Marshall Willanholly
    wow!
    Sokrates is dead, Galilei is dead, Newton is dead, Einstein is dead, Pantani is dead and i am feeling sick too.

mtbr member
    Loving that green!
    konahonzo

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Willanholly
    I've been using an inner tube for the really muddy days. I tried the Mucky Nutz Bender Fender, but found that the mud did indeed come right over the top. In addition, when the bike is sagged mud comes through the hole in the bottom of the top link. I extended my inner tube mudflap down a ways at the lower attachment points and it seems to help.

I just put this on for the photo, and forgot that I usually add a zip tie on each side down from the top a bit to attach the mudflap to the uprights/shock cage.

FWIW, I've been using the Mucky Nutz fender in the front, and it works great.

Nice rig and nice specc real world without too crazy ott congrats!

Have you tired moto foam for the hole in the bottom of the top link, and also another idea for a fender is to cut up some A4 binder plastic outer cover off those folders ya get from the stationary shop thin and super easy to attach, in addition running a stocking yep in black over the hole shock body really works a treat.

I did this last winter and will do so again, really made cleaning and keeping that area super clean, also Ive put in 2 dry seasons one wet now on my DHR and still on the original needle bearings, need to do the rear DU though on the shock, this is almost unheard of, props to the advice of Woo for the high tensile steel bolt idea and high quality 100% thin grease I regularly use in the links [rock n roll Ive used]and cut up zocchy fender she's still running sweet.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Size question?

I'm 6,4", 195 pound. Now i ride a medium demo, it a little bit to small for me.
    I buy a DHR next week but I don't no what size....
    Turner told + 6,1 go for a XL, but i don't want to drive a realy to long bike..

For people ride some Large and XL please give me your feedback.

Thank's

100% fuzz, 0% melody
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've learned what's important in downhill mountain biking.
    Me too. Thanks to the Internet, I learned that a good DH bike is one that the photographs of it prompt people to post "Do Want."

And I learned that posting a picture of a fully blinged out DH bike is a reliable indicator that the person posting the picture is a serious DH rider and maybe even has done a race, once or twice.

mtbr member
    I'm 6,1", used to ride a M Demo8 and bought my first DHR in L according to the Turner website and... loved it! I actually found it easier to ride. I'm talking about a 08 DHR though, as I'm still waiting to get my new DW one...
    By the way, could any of you folks, could take a sec to measure one of those shock bolts? I'm having some Ti bolts envy!

Working on my Drops

Here's mine.

Here is my new baby! Still a dirt virgin. Hopefully, that won't last past this weekend. On the bathroom scale, it weighs an even 35lbs. This is my trail set up.

Bike setup:
    * Frame Size & Color: Ano Black/Medium
    * Rear Shock: RC4
    * Fork: 2011 Fox 40
    * Brakes: Formula the One (200/160mm; for trail riding)
    * Shifter: X.9
    * Cranks: Saint 165mm
    * Chainguide: LG_+1
    * Rear Derailleur: X.0 short
    * Pedals: Twenty6 Prerunner Ti
    * Stem: Point One DM
    * Handlebar: Sunline OS
    * Seatpost: Thomson Elite
    * Saddle: SDG Fly Ti
    * Bottom Bracket: Saint
    * Chainring: eThirteen 32
    * Cassette: Sram P990
    * Headset: Cane Creek XII flush
    * Grips: ODI Rogue
    * Front Tire: 2.3 DHF (trail riding single ply)
    * Front Rim: Stan Flow
    * Front Hub: Hope Pro 2
    * Rear Tire: 2.3 Kenda Nevea (trail ridng)
    * Rear Rim: Stan Flow
    * Rear Hub: Hope Pro 2

* Future changes: Ti Spring

*Weight: 170lbs

*Height: 5'8

For lift access: i'll probably get a set of azonic outlaws, bigger rear rotors and beefy DH tires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 DHR set-ups-101b.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-103b.jpg  

Last edited by MTBAlex; 04-08-2011 at 09:58 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    mmm that's purty. 35lb! my highline over 40, mind you it has a front mech and a granny ring i guess they're darn heavy!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBAlex
    Here is my new baby! Still a dirt virgin. Hopefully, that won't last past this weekend. On the bathroom scale, it weighs an even 35lbs.

Still need a titanium spring.
    Very nice ano black! The white cables are a nice touch.

Check out the Nuke Proof Ti springs on CRC, they are a good deal.

Working on my Drops
    Thanks guys.

Base on my spring, it is a 3.25 x 350lbs. I took a look at CRC and the closes thing they have is a 3.5 x 350 or a 3.0 x 300. Should I get the 3.0 vs the 3.5?

Now with flavor!!
    Doesn't matter. Get the correct spring weight.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

mtbr member
    To Ridewithjo,

Ti Shock bolts M8x45mm with 29mm unthreaded.
    Picked mine up from here and they fit really nice
    http://www.torontocycles.com/Selling...ium_Bolts.html

mtbr member
    Thanks guys.

Base on my spring, it is a 3.25 x 350lbs. I took a look at CRC and the closes thing they have is a 3.5 x 350 or a 3.0 x 300. Should I get the 3.0 vs the 3.5?
    I purchased the 3.0 X 350lb spring a few months ago, but it seems like that size is out of stock at the moment. I think the correct spring rate would be just as important as the stroke. At 170lbs with a 350lb spring i'm just able to set the correct sag. I would not go with a 300lb spring unless you are currently unable to set the correct sag with your 350lb spring.

A 3.5" stroke should be fine, there is plenty of excess room with my 3.0" stroke spring. As long as you don't go below 3.0" you should be fine.
    Last edited by charvey9; 04-08-2011 at 12:29 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krout
    To Ridewithjo,

Ti Shock bolts M8x45mm with 29mm unthreaded.
    Picked mine up from here and they fit really nice
    http://www.torontocycles.com/Selling...ium_Bolts.html
    Cheers mate!

Marshall Willanholly, could you tell use what did you use to protect your chainstay? It looks the trick

on a routine expedition
    Thanks guys.

As other have said, get the correct spring rate. Ask CRC about the free length of the 3.5" stroke spring to see if it will fit. I have a 3.5" stroke DSP Ti spring, and it's too long to fit on a 3.0 stroke shock.

Marshall Willanholly, could you tell use what did you use to protect your chainstay? It looks the trick
    3M 2228 Mastic Tape

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    Doesn't matter. Get the correct spring weight.
    lol noob

ti spring>correct springweight

dumbass. Looking good in the liftline is #1 priority. I bet you ride by yourself like a loser.

mtbr member
    Nuke proof has the spring free length on their specs webpage.

http://www.nukeproof.com/springs/shockwave-ti-springs

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Thought I'd post up my new XL dhr in neon yellow. Super stoked with how it turned out.

Specs:
    Frame: XL
    Shock: RC4 with 400#
    Fork: Boxxer WC
    Handlebar: Race Face Atlas
    Grips: ODI Ruffian
    Brakes: X0 203 f and 185 r
    Shifter: X9
    Derailleur: X9
    Cranks: Truvativ Descendant
    BB: Truvativ
    Guide: LG1+ 32-36
    Ring: E-13 36 tooth
    Cassette: Dura-Ace 11-23
    Wheels: Hope hubs, DT spokes, Stans Flows
    Tires: Specialized Storms and Maxxis DHFs, both tubeless
    Pedals: Point 1
    Seat: SDG Ti Fly
    Stem: Deity Fantom

Weight: 35.7#
    WB: 48.5"
    BB: 13.5"

Me: 6'4" 215#

Shock settings:
    33% sag, 150 psi, LSC -12, HSC -10, no turns on boost valve, Rebound -7, all from full closed

Fork settings:
    25% sag, 2 turns on bottom out, ending stroke rebound 8 clicks from full slow, beginning stroke rebound 13 clicks from full slow, low and high speed compression both 3 clicks from full open

Ride:
    Came from a sunday, so this thing has a similar feel, except its better everywhere. More bottom out resistance with the more progressive shock curve, corners awesome, levels terrain, super stable... basically it kicks ass and makes me a better rider. Simply put, its just easier to go fast. Can't wait to get it to the park and do some races.

Thanks to Fanatik Bike for the frame and some parts, and another thanks to Go-Ride for some other parts. Both were great to deal with...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 DHR set-ups-dhr-1.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr-1-3.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr-1-5.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr-1-6.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Sorry for the low res pics...

Working on my Drops
    very nice!!! i love the weight for an XL bike.

on a routine expedition
    Looks great! Did you need to run rimstrips to get the Specialized tires to seal up tubeless?

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    No. I'm running electrical tape in one and stans tape in the other. I like the electrical tape option, as its obviously cheap, you can multilayer, and you can run the sides of the tape up the sidewall a little to ensure a good seal.

Took a few days to fully hold air, but I think that's because I hadn't ridden it, and therefore didn't fully distribute the latex inside. Seem good so far, but its early days on this setup. I have however been running electrical tape for a while on my AM bike, and it works great.

From what I can figure out, the benefits of a rim strip are wasted unless the strip runs up the sides (i.e. a true ghetto set up is pretty much burp free because there is overlap b/w the bead and the strip - not so with normal rim strips). I'm no expert, but if you can run an 823 without a strip, then why not just make sure the air doesn't go through the nipple holes with electrical tape (or buy the stans tape for more $) and run other rims like that too. Guess it depends on tires, but these seem fine.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Adn thanks Marshall. In case you remember me asking, I was looking for the mastic tape you used, but couldn't find any locally and was in Home Depot anyways, so figured I'd buy some more velcro.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kootenaytallboy
    Adn thanks Marshall. In case you remember me asking, I was looking for the mastic tape you used, but couldn't find any locally and was in Home Depot anyways, so figured I'd buy some more velcro.
    Home Depot had it here last weekend. It's in the electrical section, then find the electrical tape. It was below all the standard electrical tape on the bottom shelf in a black and yellow Scotch box (it's the only one in a box). Scotch 2228. Good luck.

My only concern was being able to get it off at some point if the rubber drys out or starts to come off the mastic (the adhesive is strong stuff and a pain to get off from my understanding). I'm curious if it provides any better dampening properties over a neoprene guard. It does looks nice though.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Even if my '08 DHR is brilliant, the new one looks just too fantastic to be real, and I've never ever ridden it... my roommate did.
    I just finished building a turner 4x though, so no dough for a 3K frame.
    But if I ever change my '08 DHR, it's for this, I'm now a turner biatch; 4x, 5 spot and dhr.

The big question is:
    What size for me. I'm 180cm / 5'11.
    I ride a '09 5 spot size large, which is really good, but I wish there was a 18 inches instead of 17 or 19, mostly about seattube lenght. Medium would be definitly too small though.
    I have a 4x size long, didn't try it yet but always had 4x bike is size long rather than short.
    And my '08 DHR is medium, which is really good, sometimes in really tight corner I would like longer, but other than this, I really love this frame.
    I've never put a let over a large dh bike, other than a reign x0 large, which felt giant.

Thanks for the feedback, and enjoy your new toys guys, everybody's jealous.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregmazo
    Even if my '08 DHR is brilliant, the new one looks just too fantastic to be real, and I've never ever ridden it... my roommate did.
    I just finished building a turner 4x though, so no dough for a 3K frame.
    But if I ever change my '08 DHR, it's for this, I'm now a turner biatch; 4x, 5 spot and dhr.

The big question is:
    I ride a '09 5 spot size large, which is really good, but I wish there was a 18 inches instead of 17 or 19, mostly about seattube lenght. Medium would be definitly too small though.
    I have a 4x size long, didn't try it yet but always had 4x bike is size long rather than short.
    And my '08 DHR is medium, which is really good, sometimes in really tight corner I would like longer, but other than this, I really love this frame.
    I've never put a let over a large dh bike, other than a reign x0 large, which felt giant.

Thanks for the feedback, and enjoy your new toys guys, everybody's jealous.
    Keep in mind that the DHR comes in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL). I'm 5'10, which is right between the M and L sizes and ended up going with the medium. I'm very happy with my choice, but would want to go with the Large if I were any taller.

on a routine expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gregmazo
    The big question is:
    I'm your height, and the M or L size question is one I've spent lots of time on. I rode a large '04 Spot and '06 Six Pack but then started trying, and liking, smaller bikes. I rode a medium '08 DHR, which I chose after demo'ing a large. The large '08 DHR felt really big to me. Now I ride a medium DW DHR and a medium '11 5 Spot and I'm very happy with both.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kootenaytallboy
    No. I'm running electrical tape in one and stans tape in the other. I like the electrical tape option, as its obviously cheap, you can multilayer, and you can run the sides of the tape up the sidewall a little to ensure a good seal.

Took a few days to fully hold air, but I think that's because I hadn't ridden it, and therefore didn't fully distribute the latex inside. Seem good so far, but its early days on this setup. I have however been running electrical tape for a while on my AM bike, and it works great.

From what I can figure out, the benefits of a rim strip are wasted unless the strip runs up the sides (i.e. a true ghetto set up is pretty much burp free because there is overlap b/w the bead and the strip - not so with normal rim strips). I'm no expert, but if you can run an 823 without a strip, then why not just make sure the air doesn't go through the nipple holes with electrical tape (or buy the stans tape for more $) and run other rims like that too. Guess it depends on tires, but these seem fine.
    Your DHR looks great!

Next time you change tires get rid of the electrical tape and use Gorilla Tape. Much higher quality than electrical tape, still cheap, fits edge to edge with a single layer, much stronger, seals way better and won't migrate side to side.

The 1" wide version works great in Flows.
    Giant Reign Adv
    Hightower 29
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Giant TCX
    Salsa Bear Grease C
    Lil Shredder 24" - son's

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Thanks for the suggestion on gorilla tape Scott. I'll definitely look into it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbtuc8700
    Home Depot had it here last weekend. It's in the electrical section, then find the electrical tape. It was below all the standard electrical tape on the bottom shelf in a black and yellow Scotch box (it's the only one in a box). Scotch 2228. Good luck.

My only concern was being able to get it off at some point if the rubber drys out or starts to come off the mastic (the adhesive is strong stuff and a pain to get off from my understanding). I'm curious if it provides any better dampening properties over a neoprene guard. It does looks nice though.
    I also found the 1" stuff at Home Depot, but went on Amazon and got a roll of the 2" stuff. I haven't put it on yet, but have it all ready for my Sunday afternoon project.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    My update is sdg i-fly to tioga spider and fox 40 to 888 evo ti 2011 . it the best fork.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 DHR set-ups-my-dhr-2.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-my-dhr-1.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Nice!

mtbr member
    Best looking one so far

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    what's with the top photo 6.6? it's all dreamy and lovely and looks fantastic, is it a filter or setting?

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhart
    what's with the top photo 6.6? it's all dreamy and lovely and looks fantastic, is it a filter or setting?
    My friend take the top photo . he is photographer and i don't know he use filter or setting but i think he use Nikon lens. I have other photo for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 DHR set-ups-dhr7.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr8.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr5.jpg  

2011 DHR set-ups-dhr4.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    mmmm lovely.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Anyone else is still waiting for their replacement frame? I've been told I won't see mine till end of may. I hope I'll be able to get my old frame back for the first race of the season.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Bike setup:
    * Frame Size & Color: Size S, raw
    * Rear Shock: Elka Stage 5
    * Fork: Manitou Dorado Pro
    * Brakes: Formula The One
    * Shifter: SRAM X.0
    * Cranks: e*thirteen DH
    * Chainguide: MRP G2
    * Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.0
    * Pedals: Point One Podium
    * Stem: Answer DH
    * Handlebar: Chromag Fubar OS
    * Seatpost: Thomson Elite
    * Saddle: Chromag Lynx
    * Bottom Bracket: e*thirteen DH
    * Chainring: e*thirteen Guidering 36T
    * Cassette: SRAM PG 970 DH
    * Headset: Chris King
    * Grips: Lizard Skins Peaty
    * Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 UST
    * Front Rim: Mavic EX 823
    * Front Hub: Chub
    * Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 UST
    * Rear Rim: Mavic EX 823
    * Rear Hub: Hope Pro II

* Future changes: e*thirteen SRS+

*Rider Setup
    *Weight: 70 kg (155 lbs)
    *Height: 167 cm (5' 6")

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by edgerat
    rrrrrright, like you wouldn't take that bike if someone gave it to you because of the saddle......
    I wouldn't worry much about the saddle since the head tube is going to crack soon anyways!!!! hehehehe......

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by charvey9
    VERY NICE!

Why don't you just try running it through the seat stays, i did for mine and it works fine.

mtbr member
    Here is mine!

Bike setup:
    * Frame Size & Color: Large Raw
    * Rear Shock:Elka stage 5, Nuke Proof Ti spring
    * Fork:Boxxer Race, Fast suspension (=Elka) cartridge&K9 spring bearing
    * Brakes:Hope tech M4
    * Shifter:X.0
    * Cranks:RF Atlas
    * Chainguide:Straitline
    * Rear Derailleur:X.0
    * Pedals:HT
    * Stem:Hope
    * Handlebar:Neken (French brand, specialised in moto handlebars&crowns)
    * Seatpost:Easton EA70
    * Saddle:SLR TLD
    * Bottom Bracket:Hope
    * Chainring:RF light ring
    * Cassette:PG9... (the light one!)
    * Headset:Hope
    * Grips:Odi Xtrainer
    * Front Tire:Minion F 2.5
    * Front Rim:Mavic EX721
    * Front Hub:Hope Pro2
    * Rear Tire:Minion F 2.5
    * Rear Rim:Mavic EX721
    * Rear Hub:Hope Pro2

* Future changes:rider

*Rider Setup
    *Weight:72Kg
    *Height: 1,83m
    Last edited by ridewithjo; 06-10-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Working on my Drops
    So I see the grease hole to inject new grease into the pivots, but where does the old grease come out? behind?

Can anyone recommend a grease gun that I can buy online?

Working on my Drops
    very nice! i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ridewithjo View Post
    Here is mine!

Bike setup:
    * Frame Size & Color: Large Raw
    * Rear Shock:Elka stage 5, Nuke Proof Ti spring
    * Fork:Boxxer Race, Fast suspension (=Elka) cartridge&K9 spring bearing
    * Brakes:Hope tech M4
    * Shifter:X.0
    * Cranks:RF Atlas
    * Chainguide:Straitline
    * Rear Derailleur:X.0
    * Pedals:HT
    * Stem:Hope
    * Handlebar:Neken (French brand, specialised in moto handlebars&crowns)
    * Seatpost:Easton EA70
    * Saddle:SLR TLD
    * Bottom Bracket:Hope
    * Chainring:RF light ring
    * Cassette:PG9... (the light one!)
    * Headset:Hope
    * Grips:Odi Xtrainer
    * Front Tire:Minion F 2.5
    * Front Rim:Mavic EX721
    * Front Hub:Hope Pro2
    * Rear Tire:Minion F 2.5
    * Rear Rim:Mavic EX721