mtbr member
    May 2004

2008 5 Spot rockers on a 2006 Flux

Does anyone know if this will work, and give my Flux more travel? I have a 2008 medium 5 Spot (TNT) that my son has outgrown, and a 2006 large Flux (Horst) that I would like to turn into a 5 Spot if I could to fit his new height.

mtbr member
    It 'works' in that they fit. I ran 5.1 rockers on my tnt flux for a while while I tried to source flux rockers. It doesnt do anything too funky to the geo, but it does raise the bb a little from memory.
    You'll get a tiny bit of extra travel from the longer rocker arm, but I don't think you'll be able to fit the 5spot shock in hte flux, if that was your plan due to the shock length difference.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyquist View Post
    It 'works' in that they fit. I ran 5.1 rockers on my tnt flux for a while while I tried to source flux rockers. It doesnt do anything too funky to the geo, but it does raise the bb a little from memory.
    You'll get a tiny bit of extra travel from the longer rocker arm, but I don't think you'll be able to fit the 5spot shock in hte flux, if that was your plan due to the shock length difference.
    Well, the whole goal was to get more travel out of it, so if it doesn't accomplish that goal, it wouldn't be worth much to me to do it. Thanks for the reply.