mtbr member

2004 Turner Rail

New '04 Turner Rail for a little BMX and Street Riding. Size is Regular, color is Semi-Gloss Black. Only One Turner Decal Under Down Tube. Pro Pedal Float. Sorry For The Picture Quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still chuggin' along
    Massive headtube! I guess you don't have to worry that one breaking! Which Minute are you using and what travel setting? Looks like 4"? Enjoy- it looks to be a really fun ride.

mtbr member

Minute 3

Using a Minute 3 in the 100 mm setting. The head tube is the new 1.5 with a FSA cartridge bearing reducing headset so I could use some of the parts I already had (Thomson 70 mm X 0 degree stem and the Minute fork). The E-13 chainguide took a little dremel work to fit the Saint crankset.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

tuner rail mini review

I was thinking about getting one myself I really like to do some urban assault, small drop offs, bike park tricks and dirt jumps. I am worried about going dual suspension because I want to be able to sprint and bunny hop without squishing badly...I also like to ride off of things no more than 5 feet to flat. my hardtail is working good for this. Tell us how it rides. do you think the RAIL will work for me? I am 260 lbs heavy. does it bob much?

Rides like wrecking ball
    VERY sweet ride man! Lets us know how it works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    With people liking mongoose and trek bikes now, what's next in this crazy world? People disliking the bottlerocket?!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    VERY sweet ride man! Lets us know how it works out.
    No doubt man.
    I am gonna have to get one next year for sure.
    That thing looks so sick.
    SEI Racing

No, that's not phonetic
    I would be curious to know about flipping the chip shock-mount and what that does to the suspension. How much does it change the distance of the i2i (assuming the main pivot stays stationary while you flip the chip) and so the resulting bb height?

I am still trying to get used to square tubing trickling down through the line-up.

tscheezy
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Rides like wrecking ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy R
    No doubt man.
    I am gonna have to get one next year for sure.
    That thing looks so sick.
    Yeah I'd love one. It just isn't far enough away, use-wise, from the current build of my RFX/Z.1 to be worth it. If I should happen to kill the RFX (not planning on it) I'd probably go towards a Highline/66, but a Rail/DJ would just plain rip!

Purpose-built machines have always been very appealing to me, though a do-it-all beast remains more appropriate for me right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    With people liking mongoose and trek bikes now, what's next in this crazy world? People disliking the bottlerocket?!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    Yeah I'd love one. It just isn't far enough away, use-wise, from the current build of my RFX/Z.1 to be worth it. If I should happen to kill the RFX (not planning on it) I'd probably go towards a Highline/66, but a Rail/DJ would just plain rip!

Purpose-built machines have always been very appealing to me, though a do-it-all beast remains more appropriate for me right now.
    Yep, as far as me, I have my DH race bike, and my 5 spot, which I built up super light.
    Its amazing for trailriding, but I ain't taking it DJing or serious street riding.
    So, yeah, I would love to have a rail to beat the crap out of.
    SEI Racing