mtbr member

'06 colors found out at competitivecyclist.com???

I was just looking at the Turner Flux on competitivecyclist.com and they listed MANY colors available for this frameset. If I remember right, it was the burnished, black, satin silver, sparkle silver, white, red, blue, yellow, orange, burnt orange, green, pink and iron glimmer. Any ideas if these are all available colors or was that a boo-boo on their website? I'm thinking it's the latter, but who knows???

Lay off the Levers
    Have you seen the 2006 Colors Thread? It links to [/thread=148448]this[/thread]

I believe you can get a variety of powder coat colors for an upcharge and addl wait. Perhaps that's what col cyc is talking about.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    Have you seen the 2006 Colors Thread? It links to [/thread=148448]this[/thread]

I believe you can get a variety of powder coat colors for an upcharge and addl wait. Perhaps that's what col cyc is talking about.

Thanks Bikezilla!!! I did a search, but somehow missed that thread. It told me exactly what I wanted to know.

Members who have read this thread: 0