Thread: Supercaliber 29

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Supercaliber 29

Trying to get any info on this bike - weight? climing ability? bob?

if you've riden the bike what size was the bike and what's your size

Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! RE: Supercaliber 29

Getting any accurate info on this bike is a major pain. Calling and going to three different LBS was no help at all. The new Fisher catalog mistakenly calls the (Race Day) Caliber a 29er, no longer lists prices, and expected date of arrival for the Supercaliber 29 is ??? - WTF.

Seems like Fisher/Trek really don't want my $, and I should go to a smaller company that will appreciate my business. The big ? is: If this is how blaise Fisher is before the sale, then I can't imagine how difficult customer service will be. I feel like it's going to be a repeat of my DELL experience, where I paid for the best and got the worst....

mtbr member

Wrong forum...

You guys need to check out the 29er forum here. There have been some posts about the prototype Race Day platform 29ers getting some riding time. The dealers are not telling you anything cause they might not know anything. The word I heard is that they're going to production this month (as we "speak") and probably will start to arrive in shops in a month or so. This is all speculation as I'm not an insider. There is also some stuff on www.twentynineinches.com
    Attached Images Attached Images