mtbr member
    May 2007

Remote lockout on Fuel EX 9?

Hi.
    I have heard that it's possible to mount some kind of remote kit from Fox. How is this done? Where can I buy this kit? I can't find anything at Fox's site.

Speaking of lockout. The specs on the Fox Talas RL and Float RPL says "lockout". But the adjustment knobs only seems to allow three states (90, 110, 130mm) on the Talas. How is the complete lockout controlled?

The last question probably seems stupit. I haven't recieved my EX9 yet. While waiting and waiting and waiting, I come up with these kind of stupid questions =)

//Michael

mtbr member
    The lock out on the fork should be a spinnable ring on the top of the right side. If you spin it fully clockwise it'll "lockout" the fork.

The shock is locked out by setting the pro-pedal chooser dillyo to lockout, or pointed up (towards you).
    My religion is simple. My religion is kindness. - Dali Lama

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

I'm a new rider

I just bought my trek 6000 2 days ago and took it out twice the wheel is wobbling and the bolt that goes in teh crank keeps coming loose. I'm a big dude 6'2 240lbs...I didn't know if taking jumps because of my size had something to do with it or what..what should I do..also is crank soppose to be as tight as I could get it..help me before I ruin my beautiful new bike!!