Here's a longshot for anyone out there who's a Trek afficionado...

I've got a 7000ZX, paint is purple/green fade, and spec'd with a Rock Shox Quadra 21R and STX RC componentry. I'm currently resurrecting this thing from the dead as I'm finally getting back into biking after a multi-year (you don't want to know how many) hiatus. The bike is finishing the overhaul process at the LBS while I'm in Nashville on business. One of my questions is this. What year is it? I'm guessing that it's a 1996, but I can't verify that because the bike is at the aforementioned LBS.

Next question is this...I'd really like to upgrade a few things to some lighter parts, but being of the vintage that we're talking about here, my guess is that my best option is either going to be begging from you guys or bidding on eBay (I'd rather beg from y'all, though). Can anyone tell me what the stock crank arm length was/is, and the seatpost diameter, and some of the other pertinent information about the bike? It'd help when scouring the web for vintage parts. On a side note...anyone got any cool parts in anodized green or purple?

I've been around the internet and back on this one and I really can't find much of anything about this bike. I haven't even seen one picture here or on bikeforums.net that matches mine, and I swear I've searched through 200 pages. Can anyone point me in the right direction for some info on this bike?

Thanks for your help...