mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Question for fuel ex riders

I'm just curious on how other fuel ex riders adjusted their rear shock? as far as mine goes I opened up the gate about 50% set the rebound wide open and put about 85 psi (half my body wieght)

This shock is very adjustable and so I just want to figure out works for other people?

Thanks
    Eric

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Dang - no answers!

I was hoping for some feedback on this thread since I'm a noob with no clue. Guess I'll have to break down and read the directions.
    '06 Trek Fuel EX6
    Technical Skills Meter: 0

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I just bought aa EX-7 last week (MC-3 shock) and have set it up according to Trek's Fuel settings. About 8 or 9mm sag on the air and two or three clicks in from full rabbit on the rebound. Floodgate about in the middle. We'll see how it works out...

Matt

mtbr member
    Fuel EX 8 05'

I weigh about 170 so i put 125 psi in my MC3R shock. Gate half way and rebound (turtle/ rabbit) is set so when i go off a curb it only goes down then up one time.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    johnnychimpo, just curious how much sag your setup gives you. I weigh 176 and to get 8 or 9 mm sag I have my pressure set at about 115# on MC3.3...

Matt

mtbr member
    I have about 8mm with full battle rattle( Helmet, gloves, shorts, camelbak, and shoes)

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I'm happy with 10 clicks from fast