Photos of your TREK'S

Printable View

  • 10-31-2012
    verdugomountainlocal
    My 2013 Trek remedy 9 upgraded with Shimano Zee brakes.
    [IMG]<a href="http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/bvaneps/library/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u549/bvaneps/rainride004.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"/></a>[/IMG]
  • 10-31-2012
    Opinions
    So damn tasty! Love the green link and fork
  • 10-31-2012
    unclesomebody
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Nemesis-FIN View Post
    Trek Remedy 9.8 (2011)

    http://www.fillarifoorumi.fi/forum/a...1&d=1350310902

    Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik 160mm, Mucky Nuts Fender Bender 2.1 mudguard
    Rear shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel 200x57
    Crankset: Sram XX 2x10
    Pedals: Shimano XTR M985
    Seatpost: KSi Lev FR 385mm
    Saddle: Bontrager
    Brakes: Shimano XTR, Ashima Ultralight rotors 185mm front & 160mm rear
    Shifters: Shimano XTR M980
    Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M985
    Front derailleur: Shimano XTR M986
    Stem: Hope DH 50mm
    Handlebar: Answer ProTaper Expert 720mm, 1" rise, Ritchey True grips
    Wheels: Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs F&R, Stan's Flow rims F&R, spokes DT Swiss Revolution
    Tires: Schwalbe Hans Damph 2.35" F&R, Stan's No Tubes tire sealant

    This is a really awesome build. Expensive, but awesome. Have considered upgrading the Van RC on my remedy to a CCDB but can't quite justify the cost at the moment.
  • 10-31-2012
    zippinveedub
    1 Attachment(s)
    I broke my beloved Top Fuel and decided to move on to big wheels. Makes more sense for my 6'2" frame and I'm enjoying the ht again.
  • 10-31-2012
    AGarcia
  • 11-03-2012
    kdaly1
    1 Attachment(s)
    SS 13' Superfly AL Elite
    Enjoying it!
  • 11-05-2012
    toddmeyers
    Double trek
  • 11-06-2012
    Corbinworks
    2012 Superfly 100 Pro
    2012 Super Fly 100 Pro / Back woods of Flat Florida...
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3053/trekwoodst.jpg
  • 11-10-2012
    Wardy1
  • 11-10-2012
    Hoban
    2001 6700 Disc. Bought new, recently put on a Rock Shox Recon fork.
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...n/IMAG0319.jpg


    2007 EX7
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...n/IMAG0315.jpg

    Whole stack, with 2003 4300 in the middle.
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...n/IMAG0317.jpg
  • 11-13-2012
    Trailrider92
    1 Attachment(s)
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    This was taken yesterday, right after I picked it up from the bike shop. It's considerably more dirty now as I took it out on a ride for a few hours. I cannot get enough of this bike it's awesome!
  • 11-13-2012
    Corbinworks
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by AGarcia View Post

    Beautiful bike man..Love the colors!!
  • 11-13-2012
    ASiameseCat
    Quote:
    That fork looks so nice on the bike! :thumbsup:
  • 11-13-2012
    Wardy1
    Thanks! Going rigid is like buying your first clipless pedals, scary then so rewarding! Sure, it beats you up when you get tired..... But the acceleration and climbing benefits are soooo worth it.
  • 11-13-2012
    faca
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Trailrider92 View Post
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    This was taken yesterday, right after I picked it up from the bike shop. It's considerably more dirty now as I took it out on a ride for a few hours. I cannot get enough of this bike it's awesome!

    hi good looking bike itīs like mine!
    enjoy
  • 11-30-2012
    Kratos
  • 11-30-2012
    Sarguy
    1 Attachment(s)
    Bought in March 2011 now have 5,856 miles on it. Other than new tires, re-built rear brake, chain/cassette replacements, various saddles, and grip replacements, I've done no other work to it. Any suggestions what I may need to upgrade to get another 5K miles? I've never put this many miles on a bike without major failure. :thumbsup:
  • 11-30-2012
    BigJZ74
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sarguy View Post
    Bought in March 2011 now have 5,856 miles on it. Other than new tires, re-built rear brake, chain/cassette replacements, various saddles, and grip replacements, I've done no other work to it. Any suggestions what I may need to upgrade to get another 5K miles? I've never put this many miles on a bike without major failure. :thumbsup:

    Have you had your suspension serviced?
  • 11-30-2012
    Sarguy
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by BigJZ74 View Post
    Have you had your suspension serviced?

    Negative. I was also wondering about drivetrain/wheel bearings and seals? Would you wait until there is a problem to fix? Or is the mileage about right time for preventative maintenance? I just don't want to pay for something that isn't really necessary yet. The current economony is pinching me hard.
  • 12-05-2012
    verno_13th
    My 2012 Trek Remedy 8
  • 12-05-2012
    stygz1
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sarguy View Post
    Negative. I was also wondering about drivetrain/wheel bearings and seals? Would you wait until there is a problem to fix? Or is the mileage about right time for preventative maintenance? I just don't want to pay for something that isn't really necessary yet. The current economony is pinching me hard.

    It looks like you are getting your use out of the bike. I would get a quote on new suspension bearings/bushings replaced. I am sure you dont feel it worn now but to have it serviced would make it feel like a new bike again.

    And I am sure the shock and fork are due for service.
  • 12-05-2012
    Sarguy
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by stygz1 View Post
    It looks like you are getting your use out of the bike. I would get a quote on new suspension bearings/bushings replaced. I am sure you dont feel it worn now but to have it serviced would make it feel like a new bike again.

    And I am sure the shock and fork are due for service.

    Thanks. Will do. I have a great LBS here where I originally bought the bike and they've been a great help with the warranty issues I had with the rear brake. :thumbsup:
  • 12-22-2012
    jpatt28
    1 Attachment(s)
    My new superfly al 100 elite. Huge difference from my specialized hardrock. Also went with a 23in frame this time so no need for 8ft of seat post. Attachment 747205
  • 12-22-2012
    Opinions
    That elite is tasty! I went through the same change (Well more or less) a few months back from a Rockhopper to a Trek Fuel EX8. First time on the trail with the new bike... what a difference! Sick stepup, jpatt :D

    Here is my fuel after dropping the stem to 70mm, throwing on some Oury's, switching to a 1X10, and a very needed bath.

    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8364/8...ecb3e513_b.jpg
  • 12-22-2012
    jpatt28
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Opinions View Post
    That elite is tasty! I went through the same change (Well more or less) a few months back from a Rockhopper to a Trek Fuel EX8. First time on the trail with the new bike... what a difference! Sick stepup, jpatt :D

    Here is my fuel after dropping the stem to 70mm, throwing on some Oury's, switching to a 1X10, and a very needed bath.

    Thanks. I believe my next upgrade with the bike will be either a 1x10 or a 2x10 xt setup