Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 1609
  1. #651
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    47
    Fuel Ex 6.5


  2. #652
    mtbr member
    Reputation: colotl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50
    Trek Remedy 7 S. Tahoe Flume Trail 9/2012
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-2012-09-15-12.15.51.jpg  


  3. #653
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    26
    Here's my 2013 Marlin 29er. Upgrades so far: RockShox Reba RL fork, Renthal Fatbar, ODI grips, Avid BB7 180mm front and rear. Shimano Saint peddals. Plan on going tubless so I'll have to upgrade my rims, also going full SLX 2/10 in the near future.

    If you look really hard there's Mt Diablo in the back round. Wish I were riding there....






  4. #654
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by LRPO View Post
    Here's my 2013 Marlin 29er. Upgrades so far: RockShox Reba RL fork, Renthal Fatbar, ODI grips, Avid BB7 180mm front and rear. Shimano Saint peddals. Plan on going tubless so I'll have to upgrade my rims, also going full SLX 2/10 in the near future.

    If you look really hard there's Mt Diablo in the back round. Wish I were riding there....





    i was going to say that must be the Delta..

  5. #655
    DaFaJa
    Reputation: Corbinworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    241
    Only test road so far, Cant wait to take it out over the weekend...
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 Carbon /Sid W/C XX / Fox CTD RP / xx1 / xo type2 / Stans Flows
    Tampa FL USA

  6. #656
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14
    My old 8900:



    Now with some upgrades: (Reba RLT and Elixir 5, waiting for SLX set)


  7. #657
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    32
    Trek Remedy 9.8 (2011)



    Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik 160mm, Mucky Nuts Fender Bender 2.1 mudguard
    Rear shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel 200x57
    Crankset: Sram XX 2x10
    Pedals: Shimano XTR M985
    Seatpost: KSi Lev FR 385mm
    Saddle: Bontrager
    Brakes: Shimano XTR, Ashima Ultralight rotors 185mm front & 160mm rear
    Shifters: Shimano XTR M980
    Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M985
    Front derailleur: Shimano XTR M986
    Stem: Hope DH 50mm
    Handlebar: Answer ProTaper Expert 720mm, 1" rise, Ritchey True grips
    Wheels: Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs F&R, Stan's Flow rims F&R, spokes DT Swiss Revolution
    Tires: Schwalbe Hans Damph 2.35" F&R, Stan's No Tubes tire sealant

  8. #658
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nyrdrms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis-FIN View Post
    Trek Remedy 9.8 (2011)

    Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik 160mm, Mucky Nuts Fender Bender 2.1 mudguard
    Rear shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel 200x57
    Crankset: Sram XX 2x10
    Pedals: Shimano XTR M985
    Seatpost: KSi Lev FR 385mm
    Saddle: Bontrager
    Brakes: Shimano XTR, Ashima Ultralight rotors 185mm front & 160mm rear
    Shifters: Shimano XTR M980
    Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M985
    Front derailleur: Shimano XTR M986
    Stem: Hope DH 50mm
    Handlebar: Answer ProTaper Expert 720mm, 1" rise, Ritchey True grips
    Wheels: Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs F&R, Stan's Flow rims F&R, spokes DT Swiss Revolution
    Tires: Schwalbe Hans Damph 2.35" F&R, Stan's No Tubes tire sealant
    How's that front fender working for you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-blk-n-clr.jpg  


  9. #659
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrdrms View Post
    How's that front fender working for you?
    Works great, less dirt on the face, haven't found anything bad about it yet and probably newer will.

  10. #660
    n00b
    Reputation: Krigloch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    208

  11. #661
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    87
    Here's the current setup of my humble 2011 Trek 4300 purchased in January 2011, upgraded and repainted along the way:





    Above photo shows it in "Forced Single Speed" mode. The hanger broke just less than a quarter through the trail. We got it running again in "single speed." Fortunately for me, most of the trail was descending.



    The bike as of last Sunday (14 October 2012). The sock is there so the handlebar doesn't scratch the van's window.

    Bike setup:

    2011 Trek 4300 (repainted to black)
    780 Boobar
    70mm T30 Stylo stem
    Team Stylo seatpost
    2011 Fox F-120 Terralogic (repainted to black)
    2012 XT drivetrain
    M675 SLX brakes
    Hope Pro2 Evo hubs + DT Swiss Revo spokes + ZTR Crest rims
    Mountain King II 2.4 UST front, 2.2 UST rear
    M530 clipless pedals

  12. #662
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    32
    Nh em c đủ 3 miền,
    Bắc - Trung - Nam hợp, nghĩa tnh đậm su!

  13. #663
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Opinions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Well here is my 2012 Fuel EX8. Absolutely amazing bike and I can't get enough of it! Changes to be include running it as a 1X10 and shortening the stem to 50-70mm range. Not sure yet on the length.

    Here she is when she was still brand new.


  14. #664
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    32
    Hồ Ty.


    Nh em c đủ 3 miền,
    Bắc - Trung - Nam hợp, nghĩa tnh đậm su!

  15. #665
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    134
    2013 Fuel EX8, first mountain bike and pumped to break it in this weekend.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-uploadfromtaptalk1350525971926.jpg  

    Photos of your TREK'S-uploadfromtaptalk1350525982995.jpg  

    2013 Trek EX8 blue/white

  16. #666
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyetattoo View Post
    2013 Fuel EX8, first mountain bike and pumped to break it in this weekend.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    nice! ive got a 2011 and its a blast! i bet the new ones are even more fun

  17. #667
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    134
    I'm planning on it, gotta get the sag set up better and ill be good to go.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2013 Trek EX8 blue/white

  18. #668
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Opinions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Although I'm not the biggest fan of the new 2013 paint jobs on the Fuel's (way to shinny for me), I won't lie that I'm loving the extra bit of travel and the new geometry!

    Also I have to agree, the fuel is a blast to ride! I hate getting off of it!

  19. #669
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    212
    i agree they should have kept the matte colors but the geo and more travel would be worth it haha

  20. #670
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    My Trek Y33 lives on

    Hi First post here
    so thought i'd add a pic of my almost finished Trek Y33... 18mths or so in upgrading parts.. just needs riding now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-trek-y33-7.jpg  


  21. #671
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    One more....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-trek-y33-9-web.jpg  


  22. #672
    No talent hack
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,016
    Clanna.... that is the bike I drooled over so much when I was in high school..... right down to the Spinergy wheels! Very nice!
    2013 Specialized Camber Comp
    2014 Trek Domane 4.0
    2015 Surly Karate Monkey Ops (the commuter)

  23. #673
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    Me to!! I remember when they came out way out of my league. I was at Design College... One won the industrial design award of that year, I'd forgotten about them until i spotted one for sale a couple of years ago, bought it and hot rodded it

  24. #674
    US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
    Reputation: longhaultrucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,034

    2000 6000

    TREKstracycle (bought it new in June 2000,recycled this year to haul more than just ass) AWESOME bikepacking rig


    '11 Origin 8 700CX
    '14 Surly Troll

  25. #675
    I endorse self propulsion
    Reputation: biggsmoothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    159
    my new 2012 EX8. just picked her up this weekend!

    "Pops trippin', he want me to ask for my bike back. You know I wouldn't trip."

  26. #676
    mtbr member
    Reputation: verdugomountainlocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    My 2013 Trek remedy 9 upgraded with Shimano Zee brakes.

  27. #677
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Opinions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    So damn tasty! Love the green link and fork

  28. #678
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis-FIN View Post
    Trek Remedy 9.8 (2011)



    Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik 160mm, Mucky Nuts Fender Bender 2.1 mudguard
    Rear shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel 200x57
    Crankset: Sram XX 2x10
    Pedals: Shimano XTR M985
    Seatpost: KSi Lev FR 385mm
    Saddle: Bontrager
    Brakes: Shimano XTR, Ashima Ultralight rotors 185mm front & 160mm rear
    Shifters: Shimano XTR M980
    Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M985
    Front derailleur: Shimano XTR M986
    Stem: Hope DH 50mm
    Handlebar: Answer ProTaper Expert 720mm, 1" rise, Ritchey True grips
    Wheels: Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs F&R, Stan's Flow rims F&R, spokes DT Swiss Revolution
    Tires: Schwalbe Hans Damph 2.35" F&R, Stan's No Tubes tire sealant
    This is a really awesome build. Expensive, but awesome. Have considered upgrading the Van RC on my remedy to a CCDB but can't quite justify the cost at the moment.

  29. #679
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    961
    I broke my beloved Top Fuel and decided to move on to big wheels. Makes more sense for my 6'2" frame and I'm enjoying the ht again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-292855_10151209261292020_574754929_n.jpg  


  30. #680
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    159
    My one-off Rumblefish










  31. #681
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    76

    SS 13' Superfly AL Elite

    Enjoying it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-img_0842.jpg  


  32. #682
    mtbr member
    Reputation: toddmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39

    Double trek




    slash and fuel

  33. #683
    DaFaJa
    Reputation: Corbinworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    241

    2012 Superfly 100 Pro

    2012 Super Fly 100 Pro / Back woods of Flat Florida...
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 Carbon /Sid W/C XX / Fox CTD RP / xx1 / xo type2 / Stans Flows
    Tampa FL USA

  34. #684
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31

  35. #685
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hoban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    417
    2001 6700 Disc. Bought new, recently put on a Rock Shox Recon fork.



    2007 EX7


    Whole stack, with 2003 4300 in the middle.

  36. #686
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Trailrider92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    106
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    This was taken yesterday, right after I picked it up from the bike shop. It's considerably more dirty now as I took it out on a ride for a few hours. I cannot get enough of this bike it's awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-resampled_2012-11-12_12-45-08_712.jpg  


  37. #687
    DaFaJa
    Reputation: Corbinworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by AGarcia View Post
    My one-off Rumblefish
    Beautiful bike man..Love the colors!!
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 Carbon /Sid W/C XX / Fox CTD RP / xx1 / xo type2 / Stans Flows
    Tampa FL USA

  38. #688
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ASiameseCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy1 View Post
    That fork looks so nice on the bike!

  39. #689
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks! Going rigid is like buying your first clipless pedals, scary then so rewarding! Sure, it beats you up when you get tired..... But the acceleration and climbing benefits are soooo worth it.

  40. #690
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailrider92 View Post
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    This was taken yesterday, right after I picked it up from the bike shop. It's considerably more dirty now as I took it out on a ride for a few hours. I cannot get enough of this bike it's awesome!
    hi good looking bike its like mine!
    enjoy

  41. #691
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28
    Here is my beauty with many upgrades.

    Trek 6000 DIsc



    Ride to live, live to ride!!!

  42. #692
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sarguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    808
    Bought in March 2011 now have 5,856 miles on it. Other than new tires, re-built rear brake, chain/cassette replacements, various saddles, and grip replacements, I've done no other work to it. Any suggestions what I may need to upgrade to get another 5K miles? I've never put this many miles on a bike without major failure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your TREK'S-img_20121118_c.jpg  

    2010 Trek Rumblefish
    2013 Trek Cobia

  43. #693
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarguy View Post
    Bought in March 2011 now have 5,856 miles on it. Other than new tires, re-built rear brake, chain/cassette replacements, various saddles, and grip replacements, I've done no other work to it. Any suggestions what I may need to upgrade to get another 5K miles? I've never put this many miles on a bike without major failure.
    Have you had your suspension serviced?

  44. #694
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sarguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJZ74 View Post
    Have you had your suspension serviced?
    Negative. I was also wondering about drivetrain/wheel bearings and seals? Would you wait until there is a problem to fix? Or is the mileage about right time for preventative maintenance? I just don't want to pay for something that isn't really necessary yet. The current economony is pinching me hard.
    2010 Trek Rumblefish
    2013 Trek Cobia

  45. #695
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17
    My 2012 Trek Remedy 8

  46. #696
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarguy View Post
    Negative. I was also wondering about drivetrain/wheel bearings and seals? Would you wait until there is a problem to fix? Or is the mileage about right time for preventative maintenance? I just don't want to pay for something that isn't really necessary yet. The current economony is pinching me hard.
    It looks like you are getting your use out of the bike. I would get a quote on new suspension bearings/bushings replaced. I am sure you dont feel it worn now but to have it serviced would make it feel like a new bike again.

    And I am sure the shock and fork are due for service.
    2017 Fuel EX 9

  47. #697
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sarguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by stygz1 View Post
    It looks like you are getting your use out of the bike. I would get a quote on new suspension bearings/bushings replaced. I am sure you dont feel it worn now but to have it serviced would make it feel like a new bike again.

    And I am sure the shock and fork are due for service.
    Thanks. Will do. I have a great LBS here where I originally bought the bike and they've been a great help with the warranty issues I had with the rear brake.
    2010 Trek Rumblefish
    2013 Trek Cobia

  48. #698
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jpatt28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    69
    My new superfly al 100 elite. Huge difference from my specialized hardrock. Also went with a 23in frame this time so no need for 8ft of seat post. Photos of your TREK'S-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356219215.845780.jpg

  49. #699
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Opinions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    That elite is tasty! I went through the same change (Well more or less) a few months back from a Rockhopper to a Trek Fuel EX8. First time on the trail with the new bike... what a difference! Sick stepup, jpatt

    Here is my fuel after dropping the stem to 70mm, throwing on some Oury's, switching to a 1X10, and a very needed bath.


  50. #700
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jpatt28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinions View Post
    That elite is tasty! I went through the same change (Well more or less) a few months back from a Rockhopper to a Trek Fuel EX8. First time on the trail with the new bike... what a difference! Sick stepup, jpatt

    Here is my fuel after dropping the stem to 70mm, throwing on some Oury's, switching to a 1X10, and a very needed bath.
    Thanks. I believe my next upgrade with the bike will be either a 1x10 or a 2x10 xt setup

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •