mtbr member
    May 2006

klein attitude what year???

i bought a used klein attitude and i love it but i am having a hard time identifying what year

the bike is blue linear fade with a purple manitou sx fork, rolf wheels bontrager stem bars and cranks deore front deraliur and sram rear, vbrakes i am thinking a 98 or 99 poss a comp

any help

ec494
    Last edited by ec494; 05-18-2006 at 05:48 PM.

mtbr member
    If it has internal cable guides on the top and downtube for the brake/gear cables and a rear chainstay Hayes disc mount........It is a '2001'

If it has internal cable guides on the top and downtube for the brake/gear cables without any kind of disc mount.............Its a '2000'

If it has external cable guides on the top tube and a rear chainstay Hayes disc mount...........its a '1999'

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by skleins
    If it has internal cable guides on the top and downtube for the brake/gear cables and a rear chainstay Hayes disc mount........It is a '2001'

If it has internal cable guides on the top and downtube for the brake/gear cables without any kind of disc mount.............Its a '2000'

If it has external cable guides on the top tube and a rear chainstay Hayes disc mount...........its a '1999'

thanks
    it has internal guides top and down tubes with hayes disc mount on chainstay so i guess it is a 2001