mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Just got my first bike :)

i grew up ridding BMX and still ride till this Day.. however i thought it was about time to change up to something a little different , im 27 and dont fit on my 20 inch as well as i used to.. so after comming on here and reding for a few days about what people say about different bikes.. i decided on a new 04 GF marlin for $350 that i found at a local shop . havent really had a chance to take it out yet because its raining tonight here in WI .. but from the little bit of a chance i have had to ride i really like it.. Whole nother world from the 20 inch Fit Series One that im used to ridding so far so good though.. looking forward to getting into some trails.. i figure itl be a good bike for starting out.. and when the time comes to buy a new one ill upgrade and pass it down to a friend who doesent have a bike , who shows intrest. but anways great forum , glad i found this before i went shopping .. helped me pick out the different bikes that i tryed out before finalizing on the Marlin. Another one i was looking at was a brandnew 96 shwin moab .. for 400 and a 98 moab for 600, i tryed some treks and giants as well .. all nice bikes .. but the marlin seems to have a better fit for me. ok ill shut up tho.. just thought i would share that with you guys.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Congrats on the purchase. Post some pics when you can!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

me too!!

Went in for the Wahoo but they didn't have my size. Started argueing with my girlfriend about not being able to make up my mind so I just grabbed this one off the rack. I am so glad that I did. Bought her a Napa with baby seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dirt Displacer
    How's the CJ resto coming?
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]