mtbr member
    Jun 2006

help! fork trouble

today after my ride on my trek liquid 65, i decided to clean and do some maintance. i went to check the shock pressure and the black(negative side) read 0 psi...i i filled it to my preffered setting and the positive sides psi was normal....i went back out to check it and it was back to zero? this is only after the first ride. is this normal or what? these are nixon forks, help me please.

Weiner Dog Connoiseur
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonismyfriend
    today after my ride on my trek liquid 65, i decided to clean and do some maintance. i went to check the shock pressure and the black(negative side) read 0 psi...i i filled it to my preffered setting and the positive sides psi was normal....i went back out to check it and it was back to zero? this is only after the first ride. is this normal or what? these are nixon forks, help me please.
    Don't know about your specific fork, but every air shock I've dealt with is supposed hold air. It sounds like you've either got a blown or improperly seated seal. If the bike is new, take it back to the shop.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    its weird, it feels like its holding air, but its just reading zero...i hate problems