Slow Poke
    Jun 2007

Great Experience with Davids World Cycle in Casselberry FLA

Well, after allot of going back and forth, I decided to bite the bullet yesterday morning and buy a Remedy 9 (something I've been lusting after for months now.) I'd bought a 2008 Top Fuel 9.9SSL, not too long ago, however, I've been wanting something more plush (and comfortable) that I could try more fun stuff with. At first I was going to order it though my LBS, but I've had some poor experiences with them, so I decided to go with Dave's World Cycle in Casselberry, which used to be my LBS years ago. I'm not going to trash my current LBS, however I will say that the treatment I got from David's World was more than excellent. I called them up, asked a ton of questions and they were so patient with me I ordered my bike on the spot and I even decided to get my wife a Lime while I was at it. The Remedy 9 came out to $4200 and the Lime to $530 and they even confirmed this morning that it would be in their store on the 29th...7 days! Contrast: it took 6 months, complete with all kinds of excuses and lies for my local LBS to produce my Top Fuel...

B.T.W. There are apparently only 5 2008 Remedy 9's left in Treks stock the U.S.

Disc.: I am in no way associated with any bike shop.
    Last edited by zonian1903; 09-23-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0