mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Fair Price for '04 Liquid 25?

Hi everyone,

I have an '04 Liquid 25 that I bought brand new. Due to some injuries and lack of time, I want to sell it. The bike is pretty much flawless and I upgraded the cranks to XTRs. Other than that, nothing was changed.

The bike retailed close to $2000 at the time and I was wondering what should I ask for now? I don't want to rip anyone off, I am just wondering what would be a good starting point. I've been out of the loop with bikes for a couple of years and I don't know what the market is.

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I could keep it and give it my 13 year old son, but he is deathly afraid jumping off a curb, so I don't think mountain biking is his thing.
    New England people, check out:
    www.h-y-l.com/forum
    bmx/sk8/sno/surf/mx

NMBP/OMBA crew!
    id say you could probably nab 800 to 1500 on it depending on what sthe condition is,.
    http://ocalabicyclecenter.com/

Rubber side down is good for me

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    I purchased a immaculate 04 Liquid 25 last fall for about 750.00. A friend of mine just bought a 05 for 850.00
    Click. Point. Chute.

i want spring!

i guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Flexon Phil
    I purchased a immaculate 04 Liquid 25 last fall for about 750.00. A friend of mine just bought a 05 for 850.00
    i guess asking $500 for my 2001 maybe unreasonable?
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!