Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRCV problems

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

DRCV problems

I just got my 2011 Fuel EX 9 and notice it has lost a lot of air in the DRCV shock. I took it in to the shop and they think there is an air or oil leak. Is anyone else having this problem with the DRCV shock or did i just get a bad shock?

mtbr member
    You didn't do a milt k and forget that after the gauge shows pressure, you tighten the pump about another turn to read the pressure in the second chamber, did you? Thats how it works on my Remedy anyway.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by milt k View Post
    You didn't do a milt k and forget that after the gauge shows pressure, you tighten the pump about another turn to read the pressure in the second chamber, did you? Thats how it works on my Remedy anyway.
    Tighten the pump another turn That's not going to do a thing. Goto Tek's website or look into the DRCV shock - I belive you need to cycle the shock to fill the secondary chamber.

mtbr member
    well, I was referring to this :

4.Thread the FOX Racing Shox High Pressure Pump hose onto the air valve until the pump indicates a pressure reading on the gauge. Turn an additional 1¼ turns, however do not over-tighten. As you thread the additional 1¼ turns, you'll notice a second increase in pressure on the gauge. This effect is caused by air pressure equalizing between the main and secondary air chambers.

from: http://www.foxracingshox.com/fox_tec...rod/index.html

If you forget about the second pressure increase it might give the illusion that you lost air pressure. It surprised me when I forgot about it! That is what I was getting at anyway.

And been riding six months, no problems with the shock!
    Last edited by milt k; 06-10-2011 at 04:06 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I have 150 miles on my shock no problems!

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Like the others said make sure you cycle your shock past half way a couple times when changing the air pressure. Their basically two air chambers and you have to cycle it past half way so the upper chamber opens and allows the pressure to regulate.

If it still gives you problems strip it and put some new seals in it. The seal kits are like 10 or 15 bucks and it's not hard to do. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/167955/

One thing about the DRCV shocks you should know is that the "universal rebuild kit" from fox has one O-ring that isn't the right size for the DRCV. The upper most o-ring is slightly slimmer with a bigger diameter so don't throw it out unless you can get your hands on another one. If you try to use the one in the rebuild kit it will pinch when you screw the sleeve back in and if you didn't have a leak before you will now. I found this out the hard way the first time I did maintenance on it and it took awhile to get my hands on a new DRCV specific o-ring. GL with it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Well when the shock originally came in there was oil all over the shock. The shop told me to fill it up to the recommended pressure, ride it and if there is a significant loss of air than bring it in. I rode it for about 4 miles, 24 hours lates i lost 80psi in the shock. I took it back into the shop and they are sending it back to Fox. IT sucks cause all I want to do is ride.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I seem to be having the same problem. Picked up my new Remedy 8 from the shop on Friday. I'm finding oil leaking from around the air valve and it won't hold air. Sux.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker549 View Post
    I seem to be having the same problem. Picked up my new Remedy 8 from the shop on Friday. I'm finding oil leaking from around the air valve and it won't hold air. Sux.
    If you just got the bike my advice would be to definitely bring it back to the shop and let them sort it out for you...whether it be a new air can, rebuild, or whatever.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumlan View Post
    If you just got the bike my advice would be to definitely bring it back to the shop and let them sort it out for you...whether it be a new air can, rebuild, or whatever.
    My shop sent it back to Fox. I should get it back sometime this week. Ill let you know how it goes.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Ended up shipping the shock directly to Fox. First ride on it was Saturday and am happy to say issue was resovled. The bike was down for a week, but glad Fox resolved fairly quickly for me.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Ended up shipping the shock directly to Fox. First ride on it was Saturday and am happy to say issue was resovled. The bike was down for a week, but glad Fox resolved fairly quickly for me.
    Same here. My shock seems fine now.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

DRCV woes

Well i just bought my first full susser and im gutted to say that the DRCV shock on my ex8 is leaking after the first ride. I went out on a light x country trail and it dropped 80psi and blew a lot of oil out from near the valve. I put it back into the shop and they said they'll send it to fox for repair or replacement. Im pissed off as i'd have preffered to keep the bike as new as possible however it looks like im already gona have probs with it. Do i have the right to demand a new shock rather than a repaired one?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Might want to push for a new one. Had the same problem out of the gate with my Remedy 8, The shock is still leaking air, granted much less than before, after the Fox rebuild. I'm losing about 15 PSI a day. I'll be contacting Fox again soon.

Trail Rider
    When you thread a shock pump onto the shock, the reading will be 10 to 20 psi lower than the original pressure because of the air escaping the shock and filling the air hose of the shock pump. To test if this is the issue, fill the shock with a certain psi, disconnect the shock and immediately reconnect pump. You should see a 10 to 20 psi decrease.

IMO, a rebuilt shock (by FOX) will be just as good (or better because a FOX shock tech. disassembles your shock and has an opportunity to see other issues if any) as a new shock.

Both chambers do fill if you thread the shock pump on far enough. You need to cycle the shock past 40% before you set sag.
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC V2

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Yup, been thru all that. It goes from 210 to @ 150 over 5 days or so, untouched. Thinking when I remove it from the frame, I'll stick underwater to see if/where it's leaking just to confirm I'm not nuts.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Yeah thats a good point regarding when you unscrew the pump and loss of around 10-15psi but ive factored that in. Also im really not sure if both chambers will fill regardless on how tight you screw it on. I know i dont have to tell you... but the idea of the drcv shock is that it has 2 seperate chambers one of which only ever opens when the shock is (as youve said) 40 to 50 percent of its travel. ALSO....that is a really good point regarding the fox technician bloke as i'd imagine theyre built on assembly lines (by normal people) by machines. Anyhoo, thank you very much for your insight. The shock got sent off today so we'll see what develops over the next week (7 working days ive been told). Cheers

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Mtnbiker549- I wouldnt have the guts to remove it from the frame...wouldnt know how and another question regarding water... wouldnt it fill up? Do you grease it at all? The shop told me to do nothing to it (front and rear) and only get them serviced once a year. Cheers

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Sending the shock back to Fox for the 2nd time. I did submerge it underwater and noticed a slow leak coming from the uppermost seam above the Pro Pedal lever. At least that validates that I'm not crazy.

mtbr member
    Wouldn't it be nice if dealers could in some way check the bike out for issues like this before selling them?

mtbr member

Fox replaced my shock

I had trouble with my DRCV shock on my 2011 Rumblefish. It got sent to Fox and they "repaired" it. It flattened on the first ride back. Fox replaced the shock and I haven't had a problem since.
    fesch
    Riding in snow is for the desperate.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Sending the shock back to Fox for the 2nd time. I did submerge it underwater and noticed a slow leak coming from the uppermost seam above the Pro Pedal lever. At least that validates that I'm not crazy.
    Got my shock back from Fox and it seems to be holding air now. Notes from the Tech that came back in the box indicate they replaced the "Top Hat" o-ring with a new "out of spec" one. Hope that soloved it.

mtbr member
    I too am having the same issues. Shock leaks down front 160psi to about 80psi overnight with oil also leaking.

I’m not sure that all of this is related but I just want to give as much info as possible. I just got a 2012 Remedy 9.8. I picked up in the evening so was just able to set it up and ride around the yard and the neighborhood. The pressure settings to adjust sag from the Trek website and the one from Fox all said that for my weight (180lb) with gear I should set it up 90 psi up front and 190 psi rear. That was way harsh and I am down to 60 front and 160 rear. At those settings it works reasonable well on cross country (although it does seem a little harsh on the small bumps like hitting a root or rock) trails with some 1-2 foot drops on fast descents but bottoms out on 3-4 foot drops at the terrain park. Jacking it back up to 170psi kept it from bottom out but was too harsh on everything else.

My question is will fixing the air and oil leak issues allow me to dial in some plush plush-ness for the cross country trails that I ride to get to the jumps and still handle the bigger stuff? I’ve searched this forum for all DRCV threads and the general consensus is that that’s just the nature of the shock this one for example... drcv worth the trouble? @mtnbkaz reply #6 says it best if I understand it correctly.

I'm going to ride today because the weather is good and take it back to the LBS tonight. Just thought I would post anyway because there is so much info on in these forums.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Mark

mtbr member
    The more and more I think about this the more I feel like holding off on buying a Trek with DRCV is a smarter idea.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people with it that are happy and their DRCV shocks aren't failing but if I roll the dice and wind up with one that does do that, my LBS is going to sit on their ass over it.

(my LBS sucks when it comes to supporting mtn bikes)

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=mountain;8794092]The more and more I think about this the more I feel like holding off on buying a Trek with DRCV is a smarter idea.

I kind of agree. The reviews of the DRCV fork and shock on the '12 Remedy seemed to be a little more positive than negative. Now, after researching my problems it seems like there are a lot of people with the same issues.

The bike I am replacing was a '04 Stumpjumper. I had had Push do the rear shock a number of years ago and at the begging of this summer I had replaced the fork with a 120mm Fox F32 RLC with the Kashima coating and that was a great fork.Even though it was just a 4" travel bike I never bottomed that out and it had just the right amount of plushness.

-m

Diggity Dog

Me Too

Well I just built up my 2012 Remedy 9.8 and the rear shock is losing air to the tune of 70lbs in 3 hours (from 200). Haven't even been able to ride it outside. A lot of snow on the ground around here so I guess not a huge loss but still not good.

Guess I'll ship it to Fox tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    My shock was originally leaking air 30 psi in 6 hours. After re-pumping air in and recycling the shocks a few rides, it has been leak free for more than 2 months already. Not sure if the riding and weight loading on the shock, settled in the o-rings and etc. I am riding a 2012 Remedy 8.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    little weary of my remedy 7 now, hopefully mine is leak free.

mtbr member
    The Trek Remedy bike frame and geometry is great, I really do like it. It was #1 on my list for next spring to buy but there are two big things that make me want to make a different choice. One is I hate the way Trek does their component selection across models, mixing SLX, XT and XTR and then the different axel sizes, etc. For the love of God, make the damn component selection consistent and stop making 7 different models.

(I realize marketing has way more to do with it, so that we are encouraged to buy the very expensive model just to get parts that we want)

But, I'm beginning to believe DRCV could be a marketing scheme, a solution for a problem that didn't really exist and something to push for advertising. If the shocks weren't failing that would be one thing but I've seen enough folks on here now......I pass.

mtbr member
    Dropped it off at the LBS last night and told them my whole story. On inspection the tech said he could see the film of oil on the bottom of the shock and also the seal around the part of the shock that goes into the stantion - not sure what that is called - was not on strait and was most likely causing the oil leak. He said there is another seal in between the two chambers that could be causing it to leak air and bottom out. I'll give an update when I get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    mark747,

I posted this over in the "drcv worth the trouble forum" and will add that my shock is not losing pressure or leaking oil but still has the same ride characteristics as you described.

I have a 2012 Remedy 9. When riding slowly the suspension willingly uses its travel and feels plush. When you start going fast or it starts getting rough it feels too harsh and will skip around instead of maintaining traction.
    It does pedal and climb amazingly well but I bought this bike to get aggro on the descents.

I'm disappointed because I demo'd the 2011 Remedy 9 and absolutely loved it. It felt perfect from the moment I jumped on. So plush and so much control. Didn't have to fiddle with a thing.
    On my 2012 no matter how much I fiddle I can't find the sweet spot.

The 2011 had a DRCV rear shock and regular Fox Float fork ( with a custom trek tune).
    The 2011 rear shock felt so plush and bottomless so it can be done with DRCV and I assume it's a tuning issue with the new one.

I have my new bike in the shop now and and they are checking oil levels etc. ( it is not leaking or losing pressure). I believe it is a tuning issue though.

I am considering changing the fork cartridge to a regular float.

Has anyone thought about removing the pin that activates the DRCV on the rear shock and just turning it into a virtual HV air canister? I talked to a suspension guy who said it is easily do-able but would it solve the problem?

I do love everything else about the the bike though so hope I can get it sorted.

mtbr member
    My second DRCV shock is at Fox and waiting for it's return. It has been there two weeks... Maybe there is a design flaw somewhere and these shocks are hopeless.
    fesch
    Riding in snow is for the desperate.

mtbr member
    @linkdog8 - I’ve been watching the “drcv worth the trouble” and the “Should I be afraid of the Remedy Shock” threads as well. It sounds like there are plenty of people with the same issues although it is interesting that there are some that say it works great like you said on the one you demoed.

I just heard from the LBS and they are sending my shock back and a new one is on its way. So hopefully that will straighten out the rear. He did say that he found the lock out on the fork had not completely dis-engaged out of the locked position and that probably what was causing the front to ride harsh… we will see. He said he adjust the sag to his riding weight and tested it and he thought it felt much better.

We might get a couple more dry days this weekend so I hope to get the shock back and try it out.

I wonder if anyone from Trek or Fox monitor any of these forums? I wonder what they have to say about these issues. I was watching the DRCV demo video on treks web site and if It would work the way they market it I would be happy.

I too love everything else about the bike. Geometry is spot on for my style of riding, absolutely no chain slap or falling of a chaining with the Shadow XTR rear derailleur. It climbs great… lock out the front fork and with the wide bars I can climb out of the saddle all the time. I have never felt the need to stop at the begging of a decent and lower my saddle and then stop at the bottom to raise it again and then repeat but the reverb stealth seat post is the ****! Being able to drop it on the fly whenever to suit the terrain is great… I don’t know if I will be able to live without one now. The tires aren’t the best ill switch them out to Kenda Nevagals.

Mark

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Had the same thing happen to me. In September I bought a new 2011 Fuel EX 9. Set it up when I got it home. Next day I took it out for a ride without checking the pressure, just assuming that it hadn't leaked and was bottoming out on everything. Didn't think about taking my pump with me. When I got back home it only had 50psi in it. Pumped it back up and the next morning the air had leaked again. Took it back to the lbs and the mechanic pumped it up, rode it around the building, put the pump back on it and it didn't leak any so he asked me if I was pumping it up right. I told him, yes, I know how to pump up a shock and if I take it back home (45 minutes) and it leaked off again and I had to bring it back up that I would be pissed. He said ok, they would keep it. Low and behold it leaked off over night so they told me that they sent it back to Trek for a replacement. They sent me a replacement shock and didn't try to rebuild mine for whatever reason. Haven't had a problem since.

Afric Pepperbird
    I've had this happen twice. First time it was sent in for repair, back in summer 2010. Second time was this last summer. I asked my shop if this time it was replaced, or merely repaired again. The wrench believes it was repaired again, but it's handled beautifully ever since I got it back (June or July). I think Trek has improved the inner guts. I'm crossing my fingers.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Personally I think it is a raw deal to have a proprietary suspension. Only one shock, don't like it there goes the whole bike. I have steered away from many Specialized bikes because of this.

mtbr member
    Is it possible to replace the rear shock with a regular Fox shock? Or is the fitting proprietary? Obviously the front shock can be changed to a different one.

I still would like to have a Trek frame but I'll do everything I can to avoid the DRCV if I have to. Which means I would be plenty happy with just building up a frame.
    Last edited by jmountain; 12-12-2011 at 08:39 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I am having the same problem, I am dealing with a bunch of hacks at the LBS that I bought the bike from. I bought a 2012 remedy 9.9 and these guys tried to give it to me with no carbon armor. When confronted they tried to tell me that the 9.9 doesn't have carbon armor I should have looked at the bike closer then I might have noticed that they didn't even route the cables right. It's a mess they used the internal cable routing for the rear dérailleur idiots. Now I am having a loss of pressure from my rear shock as well, but I don't want these hacks to touch my bike. I have to bring it back to have the cables rerouted and I'm curious what kinda bs they try to throw at me!!! other than that..... OMG do I love this bike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwn View Post
    I am having the same problem, I am dealing with a bunch of hacks at the LBS that I bought the bike from. I bought a 2012 remedy 9.9 and these guys tried to give it to me with no carbon armor. When confronted they tried to tell me that the 9.9 doesn't have carbon armor I should have looked at the bike closer then I might have noticed that they didn't even route the cables right. It's a mess they used the internal cable routing for the rear dérailleur idiots. Now I am having a loss of pressure from my rear shock as well, but I don't want these hacks to touch my bike. I have to bring it back to have the cables rerouted and I'm curious what kinda bs they try to throw at me!!! other than that..... OMG do I love this bike
    It's extremely frustrating that guys that work at a bike shop can't put a bike together right. It's the reason I bought a toolkit, a bike stand, and started teaching myself and guess what, it's not hard at all. Life is better

I think I just might have to follow my gut and get the frame and do it myself, plus I can choose my own front fork. Rolling the dice on just the rear shock isn't too bad.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jmountain View Post
    It's extremely frustrating that guys that work at a bike shop can't put a bike together right. It's the reason I bought a toolkit, a bike stand, and started teaching myself and guess what, it's not hard at all. Life is better

I think I just might have to follow my gut and get the frame and do it myself, plus I can choose my own front fork. Rolling the dice on just the rear shock isn't too bad.
    I think that's my next move! About how much do you have invested in the stand and tools. I was literally just talking about doing this yesterday. Have you tackled any internal cable routing, or shock maintanence.

mtbr member
    Honestly it wasn't all that much. I did go cheaper and got my toolkit on Nashbar. I would have liked to have bought Park Tools, they are so nice. But I have 98% of the tools I need to dismantle a bike. I do have a few Park Tools that I bought separately for specific stuff. Tube of grease, Allen multi-tool, pedal wrench and a cassette removal tool.

So far wheels are the only thing I can't do along with pressing the headset cups, but that I can have done.

The bike stand is used and I had to repair the arm where it connects to the main support tube. It slipped a little at first when I put a bike on it but I stuck some skateboard grip tape in it and it's completely solid now. It can now hold up my 45lb DH bike just fine.

All in all, probably $150 ~ $175 in tools including the work stand, which you need above all else.

mtbr member
    I agree, a work stand is a must. I've just bought a tool when ever I need to do something. It seems like every new road bike I get or mountain bike has a different BB so I would have to get another tool. Oh, and a cassette and free wheel removal tool.

Got my bike back tonight with the new shock. Just setting the sag at the lbs felt better than before. Going to try it out this weekend hopefully.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mtbr member
    I really hope the shock is fixed for you now. It was very disconcerting to me that there were so many DRCV problems happening and they were immediate. I still want the Trek frame, they just fit like a glove and I feel the full floater and ABP platform they have is great.

Yeah, there's a different tool for everything. I still need a crank removal tool for my SRAM Red cranks on my road bike cause it's different than the one I have that fits everything else.

mtbr member
    I got my bike back and they replaced the rear shock with a new one. Also, the front shock is working better now that the lock out is completely disengaging. - Possibly due to me not making sure the lever is all the way to the left.

I’m 183lbs with riding gear and had the rear pressure adjust to 190 psi 7 clicks out on the rebound and the front at 80 psi and 9 clicks out.

The ride is much better now. I got in a 2 ½ hour, 15 mile ride yesterday with plenty of everything. On the descents I am using the full travel were I think I should be and not bottoming out at all. It climbs great. I’ll lock out the front and use use the middle pro-pedal for the steep climbs and the firm for the fire roads leading up to my trail head. Today I am going to try and ride over to the terrain park and jump off stuff – other than launching 4’ off of the stairs down to my driveway. Went to the terrain park and jumped of 3’ 4’ stuff and no bottoming out.

I think that initially when I thought it was too harsh soaking up small rocks, roots and bumps I was focusing on too small of stuff. When on the flat or just a slight descent I thought it would be a little smoother. (Not sure why I was so focused on that initially, probably because the rear shock was so harsh on everything) now on the cross country portion of my rides it’s still firm but efficient but when I point it down and really get moving it does much better with the small bumps, roots and rocks and then soaking up the 1’ -2’ stuff. More so than the first weekend I got the bike.

I agree with hoe @mtnbkaz described it in this thread drcv worth the trouble?

DRCV can't "soak up" small and large stuff with the same tune - unless your definition of soak up is significantly different from mine - which was my point that DRCV is a good match for some riding styles/preferences but not for others.

Think about it - no matter what pressure you're running, the volume of DRCV increases at 50% travel. So the spring rate will always be lower for the 2nd half of the shock stroke than the 1st half of the stroke. So if you set it up for a plush initial feel (what I would consider to "soak up" the rocks), once you hit 50% travel the shock rate drops and you will blow through the rest of your travel.

If you increase the pressure so that you don't bottom out on bigger hits, by definition the first half of the travel will be harsher than a non-DRCV shock. Now from an individual rider's perspective, it may still be plush enough for your needs, but it is impossible for the first half of the travel of a DRCV shock to be as plush as the bottom half.

I think DRCV works best for people who predominantly like a XC feel (for lack of a better term) with efficient pedaling but with the higher volume bottom end to soak up bigger bumps. If you prefer a plusher ride, you'll probably not be happy with DRCV.

What would be interesting is seeing if Push can optimize this system for a better balance. I might look into that once my shock needs an overhaul.
    I think that after I pay off the bike or things start to wear out I will replace the rear shock wiht something else and the fork with a Fox talus 150 RLC.

-Mark

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    In an attempt to rid my 2012 remedy 9 of what i thought was harsh feeling suspension I recently swapped out the stock bontrager tires for some 2.35 kenda nevagals I had sitting around.

Man, what a difference! I feel kind of stupid now as I didn't think tires could make that big of a difference. I had always used various Kenda's in the past.

The ride is so much plusher now. I reckon it has reduced the harsh feeling by about 75%.
    Even though I still feel the drcv is a little firm off the top of the travel I think I can learn to live with it now and enjoy the trade off with the increased efficiency in the pedalling.
    The new tires have really taken the initial sting out of the impacts.

It's strange because the stock tires have been getting great reviews in the magazines which is why I didn't swap them sooner. As good as the nevagals feel they do roll slow on the flats and climbs so I have mounted up some 2.35 small block 8's and will test them in the morning.

The remedy frame's geometry and balance is absolutely insane. It is spot on and gives you so much confidence you want to attack everything. The bike is an absolute weapon.

mtbr member
    Linkdog8, I did the same tire swap. I had been running the Kendas for a couple years on my old bike. I didn't like the Bontragers... felt they were kind of unpredictable in the corners.

I totally agree with your description of the DRCV suspension and the geometry of the bike.

One question, are you supposed to cycle the front shock through have its travel after adding air to equalize the chambers like in the rear shock? I thought I read someone saying that in another thread.

-Mark

mtbr member
    Just answered my own question 32 Trek FLOAT DRCV

I don't remember the guys at the LBS telling me about this and we have talked a lot about DRCV set up and all. I;ll see how it works later this week.

Diggity Dog

Update

My rear RP-3 shock came back from Fox after being gone 15 days. Appears they are aware of the problem and installed a supplemental seal kit.

Have not had a chance to really ride the bike yet but will report back after my trip to the desert SW.

Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by jmountain View Post
    Is it possible to replace the rear shock with a regular Fox shock? Or is the fitting proprietary? Obviously the front shock can be changed to a different one.

I still would like to have a Trek frame but I'll do everything I can to avoid the DRCV if I have to. Which means I would be plenty happy with just building up a frame.
    yes, its possible to fit a standard shock inplace of the DRCV. you'll need new wider upper bushes & an aftermarket long replacement bolt & nut.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by scant View Post
    yes, its possible to fit a standard shock inplace of the DRCV. you'll need new wider upper bushes & an aftermarket long replacement bolt & nut.
    I decided to go with ordering a Slash frame, which I'll be doing this afternoon actually. I asked the Trek rep if it was possible to use another shock and he said it would take a lot of modification. So yes like you've said it's possible (I also saw a thread that someone did it on a Remedy) but I'm rolling the dice that I won't have to. I got a test ride on a Slash last week and it's just too good.

It sounds from OGWGFIWRT that Fox is recognizing it's an issue and dealing with it more expediently.

I am going with a normal Fox float 36 on the front so no DRCV there...
    "Let the wheels spin."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast