Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: easyrider09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16

    American wins Tour De France!

    Heres the story. Congratulations Floyd Landis...!!!!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/sc
    Im not for certain- but I'm sure he rides a Trek.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    253
    OH My god an american wins the tour. Again I repeat an american wins the tour, oh my god.

  3. #3
    bang
    Reputation: Cyco-Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider09
    Im not for certain- but I'm sure he rides a Trek.
    you just contradicted yourself! and no, he does not ride a trek.

  4. #4
    local trails rider
    Reputation: perttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11,811
    Whoever wins THAT deserves congratulations, whichever nationality, even with all the help of their team mates on the way.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: easyrider09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude
    you just contradicted yourself! and no, he does not ride a trek.
    Thanks Teacher.

  6. #6
    Posting on company time
    Reputation: Kitkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider09
    Im not for certain- but I'm sure he rides a Trek.
    Well he used to on US Postal ... so you're not so far off the mark!
    Ride and ride and ride and ride and ride and ride ...

  7. #7
    Dirt Displacer
    Reputation: Bombardier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    606
    Landis has ridden a BMC since he's been with Phonak......

    They have pretty awesome mountainbikes as well..... and I wouldn't doubt if 'ol Floyd had some input on those, seeing as how he used to be a mtb'er....
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

    [SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

  8. #8
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Yes, yes, adn yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombardier
    Landis has ridden a BMC since he's been with Phonak......

    They have pretty awesome mountainbikes as well..... and I wouldn't doubt if 'ol Floyd had some input on those, seeing as how he used to be a mtb'er....

    Yes, Landis and the Phonak team ride BMC.

    Yes, Landis has some input in the MTB's.

    Yes, He was a Por MTB racer prior to going racing on the road.
    gfy

  9. #9
    Weiner Dog Connoiseur
    Reputation: SaxMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    Yes, Landis and the Phonak team ride BMC.

    Yes, Landis has some input in the MTB's.

    Yes, He was a Por MTB racer prior to going racing on the road.
    He used to do some MTB races in Maryland. A couple of guys from MORE (the local IMBA chapter) remember racing against him at Gambrills State Park years ago. Even back then, they said he had that "champion's attitude".

  10. #10
    Have Cake and beat it 2
    Reputation: AusMTB Orienteer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    291
    looks like floyd landis is about to have said win stripped off him for drug cheating. artificial testosterone found in his system.
    How do you guys feel about this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •