mtbr member
    Jan 2011

2013 Trek remedy Fork (fox 32 fit drcv ctd) upgrade to 2014 ctd cartridge?

Hi there, I'm curious if this upgrade is possible for this fork? any remedy owner considering this upgrade?

thanks

mtbr member
    Hi James, Not 100% sure but Push now have a tuning kit to reduce the volume in the air side of the fork to help the forks diving. I ran one for a few weeks before I sold the 32's and put a set of 36 float fit's on, best upgrade on the bike yet.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by speedymadr6 View Post
    Hi James, Not 100% sure but Push now have a tuning kit to reduce the volume in the air side of the fork to help the forks diving. I ran one for a few weeks before I sold the 32's and put a set of 36 float fit's on, best upgrade on the bike yet.

Cool thanks.. I'll give this a try. Its sucks as i have to keep mine on trail mode all time to counter the fork from diving.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    If you see some videos from Fox both the CTD fork and shock are supposed to be used mainly in Trial mode and only when heavily ascending or descending to use the C or D respectively. Also just make sure that you have the correct amount of air and sag for the type of your riding and don't pay so much attention to the recommended ones since they are far from what I want at least for me.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris Galanis View Post
    If you see some videos from Fox both the CTD fork and shock are supposed to be used mainly in Trial mode and only when heavily ascending or descending to use the C or D respectively. Also just make sure that you have the correct amount of air and sag for the type of your riding and don't pay so much attention to the recommended ones since they are far from what I want at least for me.
    FOX Hits Back For 2014 - Pinkbike

Looks like fox made some adjustment on the 2014 models
    Just emailed fox and they told me that as long as it is a FIT damper and not O/C or evolution then it can be done for $60. I guess ill give it a try.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Sounds like a good idea. Just make sure that you will get the performance that you expect.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbong View Post
    FOX Hits Back For 2014 - Pinkbike

Looks like fox made some adjustment on the 2014 models
    Just emailed fox and they told me that as long as it is a FIT damper and not O/C or evolution then it can be done for $60. I guess ill give it a try.
    Is that $60 for them to send you the parts, or $60 to send it in and have them convert it?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I solved my 2013 Fox Float 32 150 Evolution CTD (that came with my 2013 Remedy 7) issue by replacing it completely with a used-but-recently-refurbished 2010 Van 36 160. So far am happy with it (bike got heavy though, now at 34 pounds with UST tires hehehe)

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymarket View Post
    Is that $60 for them to send you the parts, or $60 to send it in and have them convert it?
    Its 60 for parts and labor plus shipping. Ill probably send mine next week got the RA# already set up.