Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I ordered a 2013 Superfly 100 AL Elite last week in 19in and was told Jan 18th I believe.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

No good

I went to my LBS to place my order on a SF 100 SL and was told the ETA would be 4/8/12. Ouch. I had them check on the SF Elite and Pro and the Eta is not much better. 3/20/12. They system shows none of the above bikes available before 2/1/12. My dealer preordered 12 SF''s in assorted sizes and spec levels and they haven't received any of them let alone any confirmed delivery dates.

J79
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Visited my LBS this morning and asked them to check up on my order. Delivery for my SL Elite is still planned 15 March next year.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RyderX View Post
    I went to my LBS to place my order on a SF 100 SL and was told the ETA would be 4/8/12. Ouch. I had them check on the SF Elite and Pro and the Eta is not much better. 3/20/12. They system shows none of the above bikes available before 2/1/12. My dealer preordered 12 SF''s in assorted sizes and spec levels and they haven't received any of them let alone any confirmed delivery dates.
    what size were you looking for?

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBulldawg View Post
    what size were you looking for?
    I ride a 19", though it doesn't really matter what size I ride because the system show NO availability until 2/15/13 of any size.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RyderX View Post
    I ride a 19", though it doesn't really matter what size I ride because the system show NO availability until 2/15/13 of any size.
    This is directfrom the horse's mouth. it is referring to the Aluminum models in 19"

"Thank you for writing in. The base Superfly 100 in a 19'' is in stock, the Elite will be in stock Jan.28,2013 and in the Pro we have 5 in stock."

Id call my dealer back if I were you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBulldawg View Post
    This is directfrom the horse's mouth. it is referring to the Aluminum models in 19"

"Thank you for writing in. The base Superfly 100 in a 19'' is in stock, the Elite will be in stock Jan.28,2013 and in the Pro we have 5 in stock."

Id call my dealer back if I were you.
    Cool, though I was looking for carbon.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    oh, i got ya, yeah that would be frustrating to have to wait that long.

J79
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Aluminium models are already available at most dealers. As far as I know only the carbon models seem to have a long delivery time.

Maybe I should change my order to an AL Elite, or maybe a even Rumblefish.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    IMHO you can't go wrong with the AL Elite

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    just picked up my 2013 superfly 100 alu pro. (17.5) still gotto wait for my superfly 100 elite sl. (feb-march). races dont start till april so will be ok.
    live to ride ride to live

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by J79 View Post
    Visited my LBS this morning and asked them to check up on my order. Delivery for my SL Elite is still planned 15 March next year.
    Very nice. You'll need to write a review comparing the 2 bikes. Trek shortened the travel on the new carbon SF 100. It will be interesting comparing the 2.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Ordered a 17.5 AL Elite on Saturday 11/17 and it came in Tuesday 11/20
    It was a nice surprise right before Thanksgiving.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Who is actually riding a 13 SF 100 Elite SL??

I have an order on one - 21" - that should be here in a month. Still have not seen much of a review on it. Who has some saddle time on this beauty and how does it compare to what you rode before (I was on Hifi Deluxe '11).

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybike View Post
    I have an order on one - 21" - that should be here in a month. Still have not seen much of a review on it. Who has some saddle time on this beauty and how does it compare to what you rode before (I was on Hifi Deluxe '11).

Thanks!
    The only ones I've been able to see or hear any reviews on are in Trek's demo fleet or in the hands of thief factory team and mechanics.

Travis Brown had something on Twitter yesterday about a Strava link and how fast the Superfly climbs.

mtbr member
    Ordred my superfly 100 sl elite in september, arrived in australia this week, should have it in my hands monday or tuesday. Only problem is I have to build 5 others for customers before I can get mine out of the box. Happy days.
    I fall down and I get up again

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrock450 View Post
    My Supefly Comp frame only is suppose to be here in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what msrp on the frame only is? I am selling it the minute i get it and i don't know what to ask for it.
    Just put it on e-bay with no reserve and you will get what it's worth

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Bad news guys I have a superfly 100 elite sl on order which was originally scheduled for March 2013 but was told yesterday Trek has pushed all dates back some 45 days and now it's not due until June 3, 2013 which is even longer then the 45 days. I might have to look at another brand.

J79
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by frequent crasher View Post
    Ordred my superfly 100 sl elite in september, arrived in australia this week, should have it in my hands monday or tuesday. Only problem is I have to build 5 others for customers before I can get mine out of the box. Happy days.
    That is good news, please donŽt hesitate to share some pictures and first hand info on the bikes!

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikeman0565 View Post
    Bad news guys I have a superfly 100 elite sl on order which was originally scheduled for March 2013 but was told yesterday Trek has pushed all dates back some 45 days and now it's not due until June 3, 2013 which is even longer then the 45 days. I might have to look at another brand.
    That is bad News, mine is set to arrive in March as well. The waiting period is long, but when it arrives in March it is just in time, just after the winter.
    IŽll see if I can pay a visit to my LBS and have them check on my order this week. If it is also pushed back until June, I will switch to a Rumblefish.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikeman0565 View Post
    Pretty interesting, though June 2014 is pretty close to the traditional new model roll out season. Are the 2013 Carbon Superfly's going to be the new 2014's ? Hmm maybe I'll wait to order my '13 SF SL and I'll be able to buy it as a leftover.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Superfly SL , one happy owner on the forum.
    It's probably a special order ? it's a pro ?

Post your light-weight bikes!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by retokunaga View Post
    Superfly SL , one happy owner on the forum.
    It's probably a special order ? it's a pro ?

Post your light-weight bikes!
    Trek Factorty Team Mechanic.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    just had my dealer check on my order. now dealer site on computer says eta unavailable ! atleast before there was a date.
    live to ride ride to live

mtbr member
    Arrived this morning, rebuilt with Xtr and Frm super race wheels, now weighs 10.1kg, build finished at 4pm race proven at 6pm. sweet.2013 Superfly 100 Elite SL eta ?-superfly-003.jpg
    I fall down and I get up again

J79
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by frequent crasher View Post
    Arrived this morning, rebuilt with Xtr and Frm super race wheels, now weighs 10.1kg, build finished at 4pm race proven at 6pm. sweet.
    Whoah, great to finally see a bike appear in this thread!

Looks great!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast