Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 104
  1. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    The LBS did all they could. They were unsatisfied with how Trek is handling it. I would not expect the LBS to do anymore than they have. It is not their fault that Trek released a defective bike and it is not their fault that Trek hasn’t done anything to make it right. LBS’s are struggling as it is competing with online stores and I would not expect them to take a loss because Trek wont back up their product.

  2. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by pete123steph@msn.com View Post
    The LBS did all they could. They were unsatisfied with how Trek is handling it. I would not expect the LBS to do anymore than they have. It is not their fault that Trek released a defective bike and it is not their fault that Trek hasn’t done anything to make it right. LBS’s are struggling as it is competing with online stores and I would not expect them to take a loss because Trek wont back up their product.
    I didn't notice that you went to Trek directly... I'm surprised Trek didn't just hang up the phone on you immediately. Trek's warranty policy clearly states you have to go through a Trek dealer. Our Trek rep will not ever deal with a customer directly.

    Also the outside rep and the warranty rep are two different people completely... Which one did you deal with? If you expect a positive warranty outcome you have to let the LBS do it. If you started calling Trek yourself and getting all in the works it's no surprise why you got a negative response. Given too the amount of threads you have started here, you seem like the guy who doesn't know when to stop talking and let people do what they do best.

    You keep making this claim that the bike is defective but Trek has sold several hundred of these bikes and several hundred haven't come back. I know one of the warranty guys at Waterloo and he has told me there hasn't been that many of these with problems and he handles warranties from all over the world.

    To say that Trek doesn't back their products is ignorant. They have the best warranty service of any make I have dealt with. They often upgrade people, and I've never had a legitimate claim denied.

    I'm still having some difficulty even seeing a problem with this bike. Problems with a dozen bikes at most isn't a trend. At first you claimed that this problem only effected the 2012 Rig, until I pointed out that the 2011/12 Rig and 2011/12 Marlin SS are the same frame and the 2011/12 Sawyer also has the same tension system.

    If there were an obvious problem with the system, when operated properly, more of these bikes would have similar issues. Except that isn't happening. There is only you complaining about yours and a hand full of other people at best. Trek sold hundreds of these bikes worldwide not just a few dozen. I know several people that have these bikes and none of them have a problem. It's only the Rig too... I wonder if the people that own the Rig are more likely, even when not qualified, to work on their own bike?
    Last edited by GTR-33; 12-14-2011 at 07:44 AM.

  3. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    To say that Trek doesn't back their products is ignorant. They have the best warranty service of any make I have dealt with. They often upgrade people, and I've never had a legitimate claim denied.
    That's an awfully strong statement and certainly doesn't align with my experience (or, seemingly, that of other posters). I'm still waiting for a replacement frame three months after the claim was submitted - I suspect that even you would agree that's shoddy service.

  4. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by pelliot View Post
    That's an awfully strong statement and certainly doesn't align with my experience (or, seemingly, that of other posters). I'm still waiting for a replacement frame three months after the claim was submitted - I suspect that even you would agree that's shoddy service.
    If it takes three months it is likely the fault of your LBS and not Trek. There are lots of shops that tell a customer a claim has been submitted when it hasn't... Claims are also submitted incomplete. Trek asks for pictures and they are never sent = warranty claim on hold.

    Also, I have also seen people wait for frames because Trek simply doesn't have them in stock to send. That isn't bad service. It's not like Trek or any other bike maker actually make frames themselves. It takes about 3 months for frames to get to the US from Taiwan/China.

    I have seen people break aluminum frames and get carbon replacements... Is that bad service?

    Broke Top Fuel 9 and got a 2011 Top Fuel 9.9
    Broke X-Cal and got a Superfly
    Broke Elite 9.8, got a 9.9 and broke twice more. Got a complete Top Fuel 9.9

    I can go on and on...

    Everyone loves to hate Trek... Yet people on this board are willing to wait years for custom frames.

  5. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    I didn't notice that you went to Trek directly... I'm surprised Trek didn't just hang up the phone on you immediately. Trek's warranty policy clearly states you have to go through a Trek dealer. Our Trek rep will not ever deal with a customer directly.

    Also the outside rep and the warranty rep are two different people completely... Which one did you deal with? If you expect a positive warranty outcome you have to let the LBS do it. If you started calling Trek yourself and getting all in the works it's no surprise why you got a negative response. Given too the amount of threads you have started here, you seem like the guy who doesn't know when to stop talking and let people do what they do best.

    You keep making this claim that the bike is defective but Trek has sold several hundred of these bikes and several hundred haven't come back. I know one of the warranty guys at Waterloo and he has told me there hasn't been that many of these with problems and he handles warranties from all over the world.

    To say that Trek doesn't back their products is ignorant. They have the best warranty service of any make I have dealt with. They often upgrade people, and I've never had a legitimate claim denied.

    I'm still having some difficulty even seeing a problem with this bike. Problems with a dozen bikes at most isn't a trend. At first you claimed that this problem only effected the 2012 Rig, until I pointed out that the 2011/12 Rig and 2011/12 Marlin SS are the same frame and the 2011/12 Sawyer also has the same tension system.

    If there were an obvious problem with the system, when operated properly, more of these bikes would have similar issues. Except that isn't happening. There is only you complaining about yours and a hand full of other people at best. Trek sold hundreds of these bikes worldwide not just a few dozen. I know several people that have these bikes and none of them have a problem. It's only the Rig too... I wonder if the people that own the Rig are more likely, even when not qualified, to work on their own bike?
    GTR-33, I will started off by saying that If you don’t already work for Trek, you should! I have a feeling you would fit in great with their company culture of producing defective products and denying it till you’re blue in the face.

    Yes I am the guy that “doesn’t stop talking about it”. And why should I? If I can save a fellow rider from making a bad investment in a bike that doesn’t work then I am glad to keep talking about it .

    Yes you did point out the Marlin is the same exact frame. Bravo to you! (loser). And I will point out (again) that the same exact problems are accruing with the Marlin. Read this review on the Marlin.

    Trek Marlin Single Speed 29er Hardtail Reviews

    The freaking wheel fell off this dudes bike! Trek must make a great product for the wheel to fall off LOL. So that just proves that the issue is widespread and specific to this frame design. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

    I went to the LBS 1st. I had my bike there multiple times and they tried to fix the problem with no success. They even had the Trek rep come look at it. Finally it got to the point where I told the LBS I simply do not want the bike. I informed them that I had a race coming up and need a functioning bike. They explained my request to the Trek rep who refused to replace the frame with one that works or do a refund (yeah, great company). When I spoke to the manager after he talked to the Trek rep he was very disappointed that Trek was not handling it better. He was very verbal in expressing his dissatisfaction with Trek. He said that he would have the Trek rep call me because his hands are tied.

    THE TREK REP CALLED ME! He had an attitude right off the bat and was telling me he had a solution. I explained to him that I have heard that the replacement hardware kit they send out has not worked for other people and that I read some reviews about it on MTBR. He then went on a rant about a customer and told me where this person lives and that “we refunded his money and now he is BLABBING all over MTBR”. At this point I was in shock by the unprofessionalism of the Trek rep and that he had just complained about another customer to me. He continued to deny that others are having issues with the Rig and that he wont do anything for me. So YES, at this point I contacted Trek’s corporate office.

    You said that “Everyone loves to hate Trek”. Do you think that we are a secret society of “Trek haters” and we all conspired together to make false claims about Trek? LOL.

  6. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigpete61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by pete123steph@msn.com View Post
    GTR-33, I will started off by saying that If you don’t already work for Trek, you should! I have a feeling you would fit in great with their company culture of producing defective products and denying it till you’re blue in the face.

    Yes I am the guy that “doesn’t stop talking about it”. And why should I? If I can save a fellow rider from making a bad investment in a bike that doesn’t work then I am glad to keep talking about it .

    Yes you did point out the Marlin is the same exact frame. Bravo to you! (loser). And I will point out (again) that the same exact problems are accruing with the Marlin. Read this review on the Marlin.

    Trek Marlin Single Speed 29er Hardtail Reviews

    The freaking wheel fell off this dudes bike! Trek must make a great product for the wheel to fall off LOL. So that just proves that the issue is widespread and specific to this frame design. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

    I went to the LBS 1st. I had my bike there multiple times and they tried to fix the problem with no success. They even had the Trek rep come look at it. Finally it got to the point where I told the LBS I simply do not want the bike. I informed them that I had a race coming up and need a functioning bike. They explained my request to the Trek rep who refused to replace the frame with one that works or do a refund (yeah, great company). When I spoke to the manager after he talked to the Trek rep he was very disappointed that Trek was not handling it better. He was very verbal in expressing his dissatisfaction with Trek. He said that he would have the Trek rep call me because his hands are tied.

    THE TREK REP CALLED ME! He had an attitude right off the bat and was telling me he had a solution. I explained to him that I have heard that the replacement hardware kit they send out has not worked for other people and that I read some reviews about it on MTBR. He then went on a rant about a customer and told me where this person lives and that “we refunded his money and now he is BLABBING all over MTBR”. At this point I was in shock by the unprofessionalism of the Trek rep and that he had just complained about another customer to me. He continued to deny that others are having issues with the Rig and that he wont do anything for me. So YES, at this point I contacted Trek’s corporate office.

    You said that “Everyone loves to hate Trek”. Do you think that we are a secret society of “Trek haters” and we all conspired together to make false claims about Trek? LOL.
    It seems to me that you are holding up the process. You should have taken the offered replacement parts from the rep and proved the rep wrong.(you sound very confident that his offering would not work) If you had exercised some patience you might be sitting on a new frame or had your money refunded. Sounds like your piss poor attitude got you piss poor results
    Sucks to be you.

    To make you feel better I have included a picture of my 2011 Trek Fuel EX9.9 that the sucky folks at Trek provided to me free of charge after having problems with my EX9.

    Photobucket

    Oh, by the way, the EX 9.9 is bad A$$. It rides like a dream
    Get out there and ride!

  7. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigb73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    378
    I'm just gonna throw this out there, I had a Santa Cruz frame crack twice on me and within about 10 days both times, the guys at SC had me ridding. Just saying.

  8. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb73 View Post
    I'm just gonna throw this out there, I had a Santa Cruz frame crack twice on me and within about 10 days both times, the guys at SC had me ridding. Just saying.
    I've seen the same thing from Trek.

    People love to hate Trek because they are the big brand... Yet when some of the boutique builders here break in five years you get... Nothing and you paid WAY more for the frame.

    I'm just say Trek stands by their product. They have done it for me. Then again my Rig is fine...

    A few bikes isn't a widespread problem on the scale of Trek. It's less than 1% failure rate. Failures happen in any line of manufacturing, hence the warranty.

    As for claim to Trek that you could be hurt... Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport. You could be hurt anyway.

  9. #34
    At Work
    Reputation: sxr-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,505
    How does a wheel fall out of the dropouts? Only way I can see is one of two reasons. 1. The skewer broke (Rare) 2. The skewer was not tightened correctly (Owner Fault).
    2009 Titus FTM

    2009 Gary Fisher Rig

    1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)

  10. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by sxr-racer View Post
    How does a wheel fall out of the dropouts? Only way I can see is one of two reasons. 1. The skewer broke (Rare) 2. The skewer was not tightened correctly (Owner Fault).
    Or the design of the dropouts do not allow enough contact between the two surfaces and the axle actually moves around inside of the dropouts. Over the course of a ride, even if the skewer has been tightened down properly the movement causes it to loosen. If not caught or constantly tightened every few miles it will become so loose the wheel will actually fall off. (Manufacturers FAULT!)

  11. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpete61 View Post
    It seems to me that you are holding up the process. You should have taken the offered replacement parts from the rep and proved the rep wrong.(you sound very confident that his offering would not work) If you had exercised some patience you might be sitting on a new frame or had your money refunded. Sounds like your piss poor attitude got you piss poor results
    Sucks to be you.

    To make you feel better I have included a picture of my 2011 Trek Fuel EX9.9 that the sucky folks at Trek provided to me free of charge after having problems with my EX9.
    (1) I had already waited several weeks for the replacement parts that were supposed to arrive in one week. (already explained in the OP)

    (2) The manager of the LBS told me that they are dealing with the same issue with another customer and that the REPLACEMENT PARTS DO NOT WORK!

    (3) I read several threads posted from other people with the same issue that said the replacement parts do not work.

    So I have already been waiting 3 weeks for the parts just so I can ride my bike, I have the manager telling me the parts have failed for another customer. So why should I waste my time and continue to wait for the parts that I already know will not work?

    You guys keep on saying that Trek is so great when it comes to their warrantee process and that may have been the case for a lot of people, but not for me. If Trek had sent a new frame that works I would have been happy with that and this thread wouldn’t exist.

  12. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    I've seen the same thing from Trek.

    People love to hate Trek because they are the big brand... Yet when some of the boutique builders here break in five years you get... Nothing and you paid WAY more for the frame.

    I'm just say Trek stands by their product. They have done it for me. Then again my Rig is fine...

    A few bikes isn't a widespread problem on the scale of Trek. It's less than 1% failure rate. Failures happen in any line of manufacturing, hence the warranty.

    As for claim to Trek that you could be hurt... Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport. You could be hurt anyway.
    Ok I was joking about there being a secret society of “Trek haters” who conspire to bring down the giant. I have owned 3 Trek mountain bikes in the past and I did have a good experience with the warrantee of Trek. I had a 2005 GF Sugar 29er that the rear triangle broke. Trek sent a new frame, it did take 3 months, but I was happy with it. I use to swear by their product till this experience.

    This issue has nothing to do with the fact that Trek is a mainstream bike company. If that were the case I would not have bought a Trek in the 1st place. I bought a Trek because I have owned their bikes in the past and had good success with them.

    You are right that not every person is having issues with this bike. I have even said that due to the fact that I am 6’2 220 and ride hard may cause the problems to be more extreme. Being a bigger rider I put more pounds of torque on the cranks resulting in more pull on the on the dropouts.

    With that said, between all the people that have posted about this issue on other threads and others that I have personally talked to I think it is fair to say there is a design flaw in this bike. If it were just a few people having this same issue I would understand your stance, but I have seen more than 20 different posters in other threads complaining about the same issue with the dropouts and I have spoken to LBS’s that say they are seeing a common trend with this bike. You honestly can’t say that I just made this up to attack Trek. I even said in the OP that I would have been ok with their being an defect with the bike if Trek handled it better. You keep saying that Trek has a great warrantee dep and in many cases they send out upgrades to customers, but I have not seen that. If Trek had done that for me I would have no complaints.

  13. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by pete123steph@msn.com View Post
    I am 6’2 220 and ride hard may cause the problems to be more extreme.

    If it were just a few people having this same issue I would understand your stance, but I have seen more than 20 different posters in other threads complaining about the same issue with the dropouts and I have spoken to LBS’s that say they are seeing a common trend with this bike. If Trek had done that for me I would have no complaints.
    I'm 6'4" and 250... My Rig is not having these problems.

    If there are even 20 bikes that is a still a SMALL number compared to the total sold. There are at least 200 bikes in EACH SIZE sold of just the Rig. There were twice as many 2011s since they were offered as a frame set. If you include ALL of the bikes sold as either a 2011 or 2012 Rig, Marlin SS, and/or Sawyer you easily have over 5000 sold in the US alone...

    ...and out of the 5000+ bikes sold there are MAYBE 20 people that have an issue with the dropouts? That's a failure rate much less than 1 percent which would actually be astonishing if it were true.

    If this were actually a real widespread problem, there would be hundreds of people saying they had problems. I don't believe that you have talked to a lot of LBS as this is a common problem.

    Make it up to attack Trek? No.. Obviously blow it WAY out of proportion to get something for free? I see that all the time, especially with bike people and they know it's their own fault. The numbers simply don't support your claim. For their to be a widespread problem, it would be substantiated by more than your internet anecdotal claims. There would be dozens of threads, started by other people, not ones that chime in and say "hey my chain stretched too, is there a problem with my bike?" With your reply being that "Trek has a known issue."

  14. #39
    At Work
    Reputation: sxr-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    I'm 6'4" and 250... My Rig is not having these problems.

    If there are even 20 bikes that is a still a SMALL number compared to the total sold. There are at least 200 bikes in EACH SIZE sold of just the Rig. There were twice as many 2011s since they were offered as a frame set. If you include ALL of the bikes sold as either a 2011 or 2012 Rig, Marlin SS, and/or Sawyer you easily have over 5000 sold in the US alone...

    ...and out of the 5000+ bikes sold there are MAYBE 20 people that have an issue with the dropouts? That's a failure rate much less than 1 percent which would actually be astonishing if it were true.

    If this were actually a real widespread problem, there would be hundreds of people saying they had problems. I don't believe that you have talked to a lot of LBS as this is a common problem.

    Make it up to attack Trek? No.. Obviously blow it WAY out of proportion to get something for free? I see that all the time, especially with bike people and they know it's their own fault. The numbers simply don't support your claim. For their to be a widespread problem, it would be substantiated by more than your internet anecdotal claims. There would be dozens of threads, started by other people, not ones that chime in and say "hey my chain stretched too, is there a problem with my bike?" With your reply being that "Trek has a known issue."
    Hammer Head, Meet Nail Head........... Go ahead, you can hit the nail...........

    There you go................


    2009 Titus FTM

    2009 Gary Fisher Rig

    1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)

  15. #40
    TCW
    TCW is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    472
    Pete, I appreciate your willingness to share this information on this website.

  16. #41
    banned
    Reputation: Spinning Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Yep, Trek has always denied problems with their bikes for years. Used to work for a Trek dealer and when the first carbon Top Fuel's came out almost every one we sold the frame cracked. Trek denied the first 4 or 5 saying they were abused. When we sent in the third frame for a warranty claim, they said they had never seen that before, LMAO - like the other 2 we already had submitted? Trek is a terrible company to do business with IMO. The only time they honor warranty, is to not piss off a dealer, if they do not like the dealer you are screwed.

  17. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    No.. Obviously blow it WAY out of proportion to get something for free? ."
    So The few of us on this forum that have had problems are just trying to get something for free?

    When I purchased my Rig I did it believing that it would be simpler, require less maintenance, and I would enjoy it. Unfortunately it spend more time in the shop than any bike I have ever owned. I missed multiple rides and wasted time and money driving back and forth to the bike shop. I did enjoy riding the bike when It worked but was frustrated and started to spend more time thinking about the problem than thinking about my riding. I never asked for anything more than I paid. I just wanted a bike that worked for more than five miles without requiring readjustment. My LBS and Trek rep were awesome and after 6 months of trying to get the Rig to work they took care of me. Im currently happy and have no problems with my new Trek.

    Whether Trek publicly admits to a problem with this bike or not, customers are having issues and the company should stand by the Trek/Gary Fisher name and make it right.
    If they have a kit that is supposed to fix the problem well, then I guess they know there is a problem. The superfly SS had the same problem and there was a fix out for it as well.

  18. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    930
    On a separate issue can anyone confirm chainstay length in longest and shortest positions?

  19. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkindonuts View Post
    So The few of us on this forum that have had problems are just trying to get something for free?
    Yes, if you start multiple threads on this forum on the subject in which you claim that this is WIDESPREAD problem and in the same post mention someone else who got their money back...

  20. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    Yes, if you start multiple threads on this forum on the subject in which you claim that this is WIDESPREAD problem and in the same post mention someone else who got their money back...
    GTR-33, your ignorance amazes me. This is the only thread I have started regarding this. The other threads were started by other people with the same problem.

    Here are the links

    2012 Gary fisher trek rig redesign chain tensioners ??

    2011-2012 trek/fisher rig!!!!

    2011-2012 trek/fisher rig!!!! (wheel actually comes off the bike)

    2012 Trek Rig sliding dropout issues. Does the warrantee repair kit work?

    2011 Fisher Rig Slip'n'Slide Dropouts - anyone?

    Trek Marlin Single Speed 29er Hardtail Reviews (Dudes wheel actually comes off the bike!)

    I don’t want anything for free! I paid good money for what was supposed to be a good bike. It is only right that Trek replace the frame with one that works. I don’t think that is asking too much for a bike that costs $1600 and has a lifetime warrantee that is supposed to cover manufacturer defects.

  21. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    Yes, if you start multiple threads on this forum on the subject in which you claim that this is WIDESPREAD problem and in the same post mention someone else who got their money back...
    Forgot these two

    2011 Fisher Rig Slip'n'Slide Dropouts - anyone?

    Trek Marlin Single Speed 29er Hardtail Reviews

  22. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-33 View Post
    Yes, if you start multiple threads on this forum on the subject in which you claim that this is WIDESPREAD problem and in the same post mention someone else who got their money back...
    found another one LOL.

    New Sliding Drop out issue

    I am sure there are more, but you get the point. Seems pretty widespread to me.

  23. #48
    At Work
    Reputation: sxr-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by pete123steph@msn.com View Post
    GTR-33, your ignorance amazes me. This is the only thread I have started regarding this. The other threads were started by other people with the same problem.

    Here are the links

    2012 Gary fisher trek rig redesign chain tensioners ??

    2011-2012 trek/fisher rig!!!!

    2011-2012 trek/fisher rig!!!! (wheel actually comes off the bike)

    2012 Trek Rig sliding dropout issues. Does the warrantee repair kit work?

    2011 Fisher Rig Slip'n'Slide Dropouts - anyone?

    Trek Marlin Single Speed 29er Hardtail Reviews (Dudes wheel actually comes off the bike!)

    I don’t want anything for free! I paid good money for what was supposed to be a good bike. It is only right that Trek replace the frame with one that works. I don’t think that is asking too much for a bike that costs $1600 and has a lifetime warrantee that is supposed to cover manufacturer defects.
    The 2nd and 3rd link was both started by the same person, he just made two post of the same thing in 2 different forums.
    2009 Titus FTM

    2009 Gary Fisher Rig

    1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)

  24. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by sxr-racer View Post
    The 2nd and 3rd link was both started by the same person, he just made two post of the same thing in 2 different forums.
    How dare he! (sarcasm). Well maybe we should send GTR-33 the "forum police" after him.

  25. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    52
    I think it would be in the best interest of Trek to modify there warrantee program to state, "Any posting on MTBR forums of any failure or warrantee issue will automatically invalidate all future claims for said issue regardless of the claims validity"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:49 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:46 PM
  3. 2012 Trek Wahoo VS. 2012 Specialized Hardrock
    By smoothie7 in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 11:31 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
  5. 2012 trek slash 9 vs 2012 remedy 9.8 or 9
    By Demorider in forum Trek
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •