banned
    Feb 2004

2002 STP 400 with King/RaceLite USTs ...???

Hey everyone-

Just wondering if any hard core XC/XC-R riders would be interested in a brand new ride that rolled out of Trek as the last Small / Medium frame STP 400 built that is as fresh as it was when I got it.

This one came with the King / RaceLite Ceramic USTs and is just spankin' new-
    Have it as a spare XC-R but I have found myself spending way more time in freeriding and don't have any plans to return to XC Racing or Crosses.

Got a cherry YSL-300 (last year made) and a new (not used at all) Pro Issue DH both in custom factory paint jobs and would like to see these go to someone who will appreciate them and enjoy them.

The YSL has the Stratos XC PRO w / O.T.F. Remote Lockout Control unit and the Pro Issue DH sits on it FOX RX (both are factory stock frames except for custom paint finishes).

I need to clear the bike room and these have to go.
    OFFERS OR TRADES OR ... whatever will work for us all ???

Heres the STP and YSL as they are today-

peace-
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

good vibrations why has trek stopped producing the stp?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations
    Hey everyone-

Just wondering if any hard core XC/XC-R riders would be interested in a brand new ride that rolled out of Trek as the last Small / Medium frame STP 400 built that is as fresh as it was when I got it.

Have it as a spare XC-R but I have found myself spending way more time in freeriding and don't have any plans to return to XC Racing or Crosses.

Got a cherry YSL-300 (last year made) and a new (not used at all) Pro Issue DH both in custom factory paint jobs and would like to see these go to someone who will appreciate them and enjoy them.

The YSL has the Stratos XC PRO w / O.T.F. Remote Lockout Control unit and the Pro Issue DH sits on it FOX RX (both are factory stock frames except for custom paint finishes).

OFFERS OR TRADES OR ... whatever will work for u

peace-

the stp is no longer in the trek catalogue....why is that as i recall it was a popular bike?
    btw do you like the beach boys?

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

YSL-300 still available?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations View Post
    Hey everyone-

OFFERS OR TRADES OR ... whatever will work for us all ???

peace-
    Do you still have your YSL-300 frameset available?
    Last edited by pjnos; 1 Week Ago at 07:33 PM. Reason: modify