mtbr member
    Oct 2005

2001 Gary fisher Catalog

I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how to get a hold of one of the 01 catalogs.I've tried ebay but have had no luck. I have a Marlin and a Mt. Tam (both 01's) and am trying to get the specs on them. If anyone has one they are willing to part with I would be willing to buy it. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I contacted Gary Fisher some time ago with a similar request for the original spec's on my 2003 Sugar 3+. They were kind enough to send me a link to an archive section on their website (it wasn't accessable directly,) which had the original web pages used when the bike was the current model in 02-03.

it's worth a try...

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Email Fisher

I would try emailing Fisher or checking a shop that carries Fishers. I'm sure one would have an old catalog around.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Thanks guys for the replys! I've had problems with my computer that's why I haven't responded sooner. I e-mailed fisher but they said they didn't have any old catalogs. I am going to e-mail them again and ask them about there archive section. It's seems like almost anything past 02 the page no longer exists for. I also checked with my lbs and they said they didn't have any either. The search goes on!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Does this help?

http://www.bikearchive.com/