Thread: 07 bikes?

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006

07 bikes?

Anyone know of a place/when the 2007 trek and fisher models are coming out? We got a supercal and an xcal in our shop in MI, and I'm just curious if anyone knows anything else.
    Thanx

~Shorty~

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    got any piccies of those 2 bikes?

not read anything about the 07 announcements. Really interested in the Hi-Fi though.

mtbr member

Will this be the year when Klein totally vanishes completely from the Trek Line-up??

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Its looking that way. You cant get Klein MTB's in the UK anymore. Nobody has imported them apparently.

Pity.

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006

not read anything about the 07 announcements. Really interested in the Hi-Fi though.
    No pics, sorry. Haven't gotten a chance. Not a big fan of the Supercal's paintjob, and the xcal is still in the box as of yesterday. I'm pretty sure that the xcal is 07, but i'm not too sure yet. I know the super cal is though. Only thing I'm not sure of is if it really is a supercal or not, I'll check when i go in today.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Custom Fork Offsets...

Quote Originally Posted by donboyfisher

Hrm. Are you willing to buy only 3-4 fork models from only Manitou and only thru Trek? I can't see the Hi-Fi being a really hot seller because people want to be able to switch to different forks. Maybe it'll make manufacturers make forks with different offsets now? Tho it would still take awhile before there was a reasonable amount of choices - ask the early 29er folks.

That's the real downside to the Hi-Fi IMHO.

-don

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006
    Alright, so I went to work today and I found that we have two Supercalibers, An X-Caliber, and 1 or 2 Procalibers, all 2007 model. We also carry the 07 model of the 3700, 3900, and the 4300 or 4500, not sure which one though.

If anyone lives in southeast Michigan, the store is American Cycle and Fitness in Royal Oak, MI. Woodward just north of 12 mile

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006
    I got a response from Fisher saying that they would update their website (www.fisherbikes.com) mid-summer. Trek wasnt so specific. They just said wait a few weeks and see what happens.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

07 super / pro calibers

Are these the same spec as what's on the Fisher site? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on either a supercal29 or a procal, and I'm assuming that only '07s will be around. Fisher shows zero stock for the 06's.

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006
    Next time i'm in, ill try to look at one. Only the supercal tho, the procal is still boxed up.

mtbr member

New question here. so, does this mean

Does this mean that they are 07 framesets with 06 parts? I didn't think any 07 Shamano bits would be available yet.

Will work 4 Fisher's
    Jun 2006
    I was wrong, sorry. It's an X-cal, not a supercal. The X-cal is silver with some orange on it. Rear deraillieur and shifters are sram x-7.

I apologize