Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54

Thread: yes, please.

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,877

    yes, please.

    yes, please.-p4pb8327163.jpg

    this with a ccdb coil. holy mother of blessed grip.
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

  2. #2
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,637
    where did you find that??

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: in the trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,819
    Very nice. Although, Lars' in white looks better in my opinion. Love white frames!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz View Post
    where did you find that??
    there were more posted on a pinkbike forum. i don't know if the pics were supposed to see the light of day just yet cuz i just checked back and the op removed the pics. ??
    bikerumor posted videos so i think the cat's outta the bag.

    she' a beauty but yeah, dig the white in the video w/lars.
    Last edited by 53119; 06-28-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

  5. #5
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,637
    too bad you didnt steal all of them. good thing i saved this one the second you posted it up. cant wait for a carbon bandit

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: in the trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz View Post
    good thing i saved this one the second you posted it up.
    Ha! Me, too!

  7. #7
    Just roll it......
    Reputation: ebxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,491
    I think this bike is gonna be a quiver killer for a lot of folks.

    Some smart upgrades to the current version.....plus a bit lighter. I've pedaled one around a bit (parking lot tests only) and it felt snappy!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,653
    Oh me want.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steve.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    752
    Wow, ultimate upgrade! We need weight and reviews, has the geo changed?
    Santa Cruz Blur TRc

  10. #10
    North Van/Whistler
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme View Post
    I think this bike is gonna be a quiver killer for a lot of folks.

    Some smart upgrades to the current version.....plus a bit lighter. I've pedaled one around a bit (parking lot tests only) and it felt snappy!
    I get to test it! I get to test it. Nyah nyah nyah nyah. Bet you i can case every gap on Unemployment with it and it'll survive
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    703
    so when can we get one?

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rideut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    120

  13. #13
    Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,830
    Does it come in 650b?
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

    And then we eat them."

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    130
    the the diameter of tubes of front triangle makes it look like Small frame size. I hope they wont change eye2eye of rear shock so I can throw my Elka in there without buying new one
    They could make Large frame a bit smaller or Medium a bit larger if you know what i mean cause my M feels a bit too small and L is to big for me :/

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steve.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    752
    That definitely looks like a small which already has problems with some piggy back shocks.
    Santa Cruz Blur TRc

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.E View Post
    That definitely looks like a small which already has problems with some piggy back shocks.
    Its medium but with much lower standover and maybe that + bigger tubes makes it look rather small
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yes, please.-cov1.jpg  


  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,877
    i hope they change the "line" graphics. it is a little too ibis mojo graphically. I always liked getting the sticker pack choice from past Tr.s. i'm already lining up my stuff for a swap meet this weekend and craigslist.
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    i hope they change the "line" graphics. it is a little too ibis mojo graphically. I always liked getting the sticker pack choice from past Tr.s. i'm already lining up my stuff for a swap meet this weekend and craigslist.
    The color isn't too far off either.


  19. #19
    Just roll it......
    Reputation: ebxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.E View Post
    That definitely looks like a small which already has problems with some piggy back shocks.
    The yellow one WAS Kyle's, so it was a medium. Same for Lars' rig.

    Eye to eye and shock stroke has changed - which should be good news for bigger and/or more agressive riders. Not sure about the use of a piggyback or not. These are proto's so I'm sure things could easily change.

    EB

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dhshuttlemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    124
    Let's see this in green photoshop guys.
    Transition Covert|Transition Bandit|Transition TR450

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,653
    Longer stoke shock and slightly lower bb would dial that bike in real nice.

  22. #22
    North Van/Whistler
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme View Post
    The yellow one WAS Kyle's, so it was a medium. Same for Lars' rig.

    Eye to eye and shock stroke has changed - which should be good news for bigger and/or more agressive riders. Not sure about the use of a piggyback or not. These are proto's so I'm sure things could easily change.

    EB
    PR coming "shortly". Limited production run for late fall early spring. EB I am slated to do a ride with you in Galby in fall on this thing. I'll train you into everything so please no coming up short as you'll have old one eye on you.
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

  23. #23
    Just roll it......
    Reputation: ebxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeL View Post
    PR coming "shortly". Limited production run for late fall early spring. EB I am slated to do a ride with you in Galby in fall on this thing. I'll train you into everything so please no coming up short as you'll have old one eye on you.
    Haha....sounds good Lee! Looking forward to it.

    Shirk, I believe the two things you mention are addressed along with slightly more travel as well.

    Obviously, anything could change before production, but Lars and their Italian enduro slayer were told to ride the hell out of these bikes and see how they hold up and determine what needs to be tweaked.

    I LOVE my Chilcotin, but man.....this is gonna be a difficult decision! AKA. first world problems.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,877
    yes, please.-p4pb8327169.jpg

    just got these pics from a friend -
    maybe it will go to 160mm out back and a 66-66.5 deg up front?
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    130
    ohhhhh YES!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •