mtbr member

Transition Warranty Experience

Thought it would be a good idea to share some good warranty news with the forum (as the opposite is too often the case).

Long story short...I am happy and impressed with Transition's customer service and warranty support. A BIG thanks to Carl and Sam.

I broke the rear freehub internals on my Rev 32 wheelset. I emailed the Ferndale folks and asked if I had any potential for a warranty replacement (after all, I have been beating the snot out of these wheels for the last four months). Carl wrote back within 24 hours and had me set up; Sam sent out the replacement freeehub at no charge to me the very next day. From freehub breakage to new-freehub-in-hand...5 business days...and I live on the other side of the country.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Transition Warranty Experience-dsc_0589.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

likes bicycles
    Sweet! They hooked me up with a replacement hub on Rev 32's back in 2009 as well. The original hub was a traditional QR skewer, but they upgraded me with the replacement to a 10mm axle. Super awesome company to work with.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Awesome, they gave me a smoking deal on a new frame when my out of warranty one cracked. Great company.
    2013 Transition TransAM 29er
    2011 Yeti 303R DH
    2012 Banshee Spitfire V1.5

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    You're welcome guys! We try... always nice to have someone say thanks as well.

Happy trails!

mtbr member
    Yup! I cracked a blindside a couple years ago and I had a new Tr450 upgrade for a very reasonable price.

This was after having a rear triangle upgrade sent to me too.

Quickly on both counts as well.

No issues with the 450 at all.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    How much was the frame, what bike, and cost of the frame without discount?

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I've blown up two freehubs on my Rev 28's and the Transition guys have been awesome. Both times I had the new freehub by the weekend so I could ride. Keep doin wha cha do guys!