Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I'm in Socal, too (San Diego)!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rippling over canyons View Post
    If you enjoy technical riding, I would suggest skipping the internal routing, at least on the rear brake. I severed my rear brake line at a very inopportune spot on my local trail. I will never run cables and hoses underneath the bottom bracket again. YMMV.
    That's gotta be a one in a million thing. Those hoses are tough. You should check to see if your woman is mad at you.....

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Subscribe. Love this bike!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Can anyone help - I've got no local dealers near me, so I can't see an accurate colour of the green frames. I've had a look online, and the green seems to show differently on most of them. How bright is it??

mtbr member
    May 2014
    its pretty green, comes out more in the sunlight. Attached the only picture that I have of the bike next to some other greens you may have seen before.

Scout Build Thread-img_1481-copy.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    What, if any, downtube protection are people using?

Mr. Knowitall
    Quote Originally Posted by fathomer View Post
    I have looked at Rockguardz, but they only have for size small frames. I am not sure if that size will fit larger frames. I have an XL on order, and do not want to guinea pig sizing...

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I've looked on the rockguardz site but could only see the Patrol listed from the newer frames. I'll drop them a mail and see what they say, I've got a large on order.

mtbr member
    My large came with one and I cant make out the name, lol...!

Anywho, got my custom decals on that match the newly mounted Fox DPS E-Vol shock quite well, pics don't do it justice! Going to look real good with the orange on the new Fox 34 as well. Cant wait to build er up...

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Wow that looks really nice with the orange decals!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    If there's no mountain, it's just biking.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jfett View Post
    Wow that looks really nice with the orange decals!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Definitely gonna be a top notch build! Can't wait to see that.

App-a-LATCH-un
    Quote Originally Posted by socalMX View Post
    My large came with one and I cant make out the name, lol...!

Anywho, got my custom decals on that match the newly mounted Fox DPS E-Vol shock quite well, pics don't do it justice! Going to look real good with the orange on the new Fox 34 as well. Cant wait to build er up...

How do you get the old decals off?
    Fifty-two, I mean fifty-four bicycles on the wall
    Ready to ride, ready to ride until the last of them falls

mtbr member
    I used lacquer thinner, acetone works as well. The frame is anodized and in no way does it affect the frame color. That said I wouldn't try it on any of the painted frames. Simply pour some on a old rag and with several wipes it will start to come off, quite simple.

@ fathomer, the downtube protector is made by Lizard Skins-
    Carbon Leather Downtube | Lizard Skins

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    I've spoken to RockGuardz before about a protector for the Scout and they say they're waiting to get their hands on a frame before they can make one. Whether that means a customers frame, or borrowing one from the distributor I don't know.

Mr. Knowitall
    I used lacquer thinner, acetone works as well. The frame is anodized and in no way does it affect the frame color. That said I wouldn't try it on any of the painted frames. Simply pour some on a old rag and with several wipes it will start to come off, quite simple.

Sure it is anodized? I think it is painted matte black..

mtbr member
    Not 100% but I tried my hardest to rub off the finish on the underside of the chain stay to no avail, the thinner I was using just cleaned it up. At any rate the factory decals were super easy to remove.

Mr. Knowitall
    Not 100% but I tried my hardest to rub off the finish on the underside of the chain stay to no avail, the thinner I was using just cleaned it up. At any rate the factory decals were super easy to remove.
    If it is powder coated, thinner won't bite.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    That downtube protector is by Lizard Skins.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Thanks, I'll have a look into them.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    i like the orange decals, question though, are they the same size as the current transition logo? it seems slightly smaller and does not warp around the tube

heres my 2015 scout, i recently added a stealth dropper, havoc stem, tld grips and dmr v12sScout Build Thread-20151024_151736-01-01.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by f0nz0 View Post
    i like the orange decals, question though, are they the same size as the current transition logo? it seems slightly smaller and does not warp around the tube

heres my 2015 scout, i recently added a stealth dropper, havoc stem, tld grips and dmr v12sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20151024_151736-01-01.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	433.1 KB 
ID:	1039041
    I think he took the original paint off and got some different stickers, looks good though.

mtbr member
    Yes and they are a bit smaller but do wrap the down tube a bit. Looks much better in person. Waiting on parts is KILLING ME! Should have a partial build soon!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Invisaframe in the UK sell laser cut 3M frame protection kits for the complete bike. They are expensive but premium quality an fit perfectly, they may sell individual downtube protection only. pkit
    Quote Originally Posted by fathomer View Post

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughnuts View Post
    Invisaframe in the UK sell laser cut 3M frame protection kits for the complete bike. They are expensive but premium quality an fit perfectly, they may sell individual downtube protection only. pkit
    I just put an Invisiframe kit on my bike and it is a great fit, however, I don't think it is a good choice for a downtube protector. It's not heavy duty enough. Great for minor scrapes and scratches, but it's more of a paint and finish protection, not impact protection.

mtbr member
    I have used the 3M Scotch 2228 on the downtube for protection. You can even double it up. Will protect better against chips than a clear tape will but obviously not against heavy impact. This stuff is the absolute best on the chain stay as well, about $5.00 a roll at Lowes/Home Depot.

Mr. Knowitall
    Anyone has the weight of the 2016 kit 1 full build? I am basing my build on this with some cockpit and rolling stock changes.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Thats interesting. I wanted to take the decals off my 2016 black scout and transition told me that they could not be removed. Here was there reply:

Those are water decals... So they are super thin, and applied to the paint when still tacky, then clear coated over.

So those are pretty much on there for good.
    You'd have to be real clever with the sand paper and then repainting.

Sorry.
    TBC

Now I'm tempted to try the lacquer thinner...

mtbr member
    I say give it a shot on the rear stay. I doubt they were talking about the black, there was no clear on mine and you can't tell there was ever any green on the frame at all. No blotching at all, looks perfect.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I say give it a shot on the rear stay. I doubt they were talking about the black, there was no clear on mine and you can't tell there was ever any green on the frame at all. No blotching at all, looks perfect.
    Sounds good. I did ask them about the black frame, but if you had success I'll give it a go on the rear stay. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoreman View Post
    Sounds good. I did ask them about the black frame, but if you had success I'll give it a go on the rear stay. Thanks!
    They must be thinking about the green, there is no clear coat on the black.

mtbr member
    My Halloween build is coming along. Non drive side pic, waiting on some XT 11sp parts. I set up a temp chain on an old derailleur just to pedal it around single speed, fit is perfect.

Did away with the orange post clamp, orange grip clamps are plenty!

Last edited by socalMX; 01-08-2016 at 07:33 PM.

mtbr member
    I've found a good deal on a large frame. I'm 6' with very long legs (35"); ETT and reach are similar to my previous bike but I'm a bit concerned about seat tube length: my optimal saddle height is 80cm. I guess a 150mm Reverb/Lev should do the trick, anybody here with similar measures? Thanks!

mtbr member
    I'm 6-2 with a 32" inseam and have plenty of seatpost left in the frame with my 150 Reverb.

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    What length stems are you guys running? I'm 5'11" and coming from a medium Covert with a 50mm stem. Wondering if I should stick with that or go for something shorter - maybe a 35mm??

Ride Everything
    I've got the 50mm stem on my Scout (I've 5'10.5").
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I'm 6'3 running a 35mm on an XL frame

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    How does the 35mm affect the handling? Did you notice much difference?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by prezet View Post
    How does the 35mm affect the handling? Did you notice much difference?
    so the bike came with the 45mm stem, i felt the bike became a little more "flickable" with the 35mm, although its just a 10mm difference, im sticking with the 35mm, makes learning to manual a bit easier

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Picked up my frame last night - green one, does anyone else find their paint a little thin in places. Especially around the bottom shock mount and pivot bolts. Almost looks like they've hardly covered the undercoat. I've also got a couple of clear coat paint runs on there. Not sure if I'm being fussy about things - or if this is normal.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Picked up my frame last night - green one, does anyone else find their paint a little thin in places. Especially around the bottom shock mount and pivot bolts. Almost looks like they've hardly covered the undercoat. I've also got a couple of clear coat paint runs on there. Not sure if I'm being fussy about things - or if this is normal.

Pics?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Isn't that the drawback of powder coating, you don't get 100% coverage vs anodized

mtbr member
    I think it's on par compared to other frames I have seen, from many companies.

SC Junkie
    I bet you wont care after you ride it!

mtbr member
    If anyone is interested in going with custom color decals like I did, I realized I ordered the wrong size and they are a bit small on the frame. The ones on the frame in the pics above are 10.5x1.30, I reordered them in the size 13x1.95, I should have them by next week and will post up pics.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Ah I knew they looked a bit "off" interested to see how the new ones look

mtbr member
    Larger frame decals. Right before going into the shop for final setup & to fix my Reverb. Hope to have my first proper ride on Tuesday!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Dope build man

mtbr member
    Thanks. Thinking a new wheel build with Derby hoops & i9 or Hopes new hubs in orange!? I miss my Derby wheels...

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Look ace, can't wait for mine to arrive!

mtbr member
    Socal, I'm be curious to hear what you think of the Scout vs other short travel bikes you've had. The Carbon Patrol review has me conflicted.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    look goooood, My frame arrives tomorrow, can't wait to spend the evening building it up. too bad I have to travel to my brothers wedding this weekend so no daylight riding til next weekend.

mtbr member
    Well Pedro, you get it built up yet? Thanks for the tire levers by the way!

First rides have been great, loving this suspension setup, the DPS Float and 34 are a match made in heaven! Really liking the XT 11 speed as well. Proper drive side pic. Last one I promise! Ha...

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Well Pedro, you get it built up yet? Thanks for the tire levers by the way!

First rides have been great, loving this suspension setup, the DPS Float and 34 are a match made in heaven! Really liking the XT 11 speed as well. Proper drive side pic. Last one I promise! Ha...

Nice looking Scout!

mtbr member
    Thanks, wanted something different. I think I might be the only Scout owner with the Fox Evol DPS shock!? It is a brilliant setup matched with the 34.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Is that a negative rise stem? So what kind of paint removing solvent did you use? Any specific brand? I'd want to get rid of the blue pin stripe on my '15

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Thanks, wanted something different. I think I might be the only Scout owner with the Fox Evol DPS shock!? It is a brilliant setup matched with the 34.
    The stock Monarch Debonair was pretty damn good. The boys at TR have that rear end dialed. The only time I really wished for better was high speed rapid succession bumps. The shock couldn't keep up with small chatter. Rear end got jittery.

mtbr member
    I'm sure the Debonair performs well, I have always preferred Fox is all and bike brands typically go with suspension they get the best deals on.

@f0nz0, the stem is a 35x35mm Haven (right in pic) that replaced a 50mm Havoc (left in pic). As for the lacquer thinner, no specific brand, all the same.

mtbr member
    I tried lacquer thinner yesterday on a black '15 Patrol and it definitely didn't work. Its the flat black color with gray accents.

mtbr member
    Huh, not too sure? It does take a little bit of elbow grease but once it starts to go it goes pretty quick.

mtbr member
    Huh, not too sure? It does take a little bit of elbow grease but once it starts to go it goes pretty quick.
    Yeah I was a little bummed, I tried pretty hard and it looked like it was softening the black a little bit, so I stopped. I really want it to work! I've been known to raw frames or have them re-painted in the past so there's always that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Right, my Scout frame has arrived so itís stupid question time!

Having never had a frame with ISCG tabs or front mech mount and neither will be getting used, whatís the best (and neatest) way to cover them up so the threads are looked after? Just bolts that right size?

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    I wouldn't bother plugging ISCG tabs, you won't see them one you have your cranks/chainring on. The derailleur mount can be removed and is quite tidy after. Or, if you want to make use of it, I chose to run an MRP top chain guide. The e-mount version of this: 1x ? MRP

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    anyone running wide rims (27-30) on their scout? if so what brand, what size tires? Pics? i think a new wheelset might be my next upgrade

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Finally finished getting mine built this weekend. Can't wait to get it out on the trails!

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    anyone running wide rims (27-30) on their scout? if so what brand, what size tires? Pics? i think a new wheelset might be my next upgrade
    Yep. My Scout rolls on Ryde Trace Enduro rims. They are ~29mm wide inside which makes tires sit nicely on wheels. As beads are bit wider, it allows lower pressure without wobbling or self steering. I haven't ridden Scout with any other rims but comparing to my previous bikes, these wheels feels like an upgrade.

Pics? Search my profile and you'll find pics. However, they are round, true and black. I don't recommend Superstarcomponents Tesla hubs as I originally had in these wheels. After three freewheel failures I upgraded to DT swiss hubs.

cnut
    anyone running wide rims (27-30) on their scout? if so what brand, what size tires?
    This years Scout comes with Easton Arc 27s shod with 2.3 Minions.

Anytime. Anywhere.
    ARC 27 is only a couple of hairs wider than the ubiquitous Flow EX, making it pretty normal width.
    I got some bad ideas in my head.

mtbr member
    My bike above has the Roval Traverse Fatty wheels that have a 29mm inner width. I had a set of Derby carbon wheels that are 40mm outer and 34mm inner, I will soon be building another set, such an awesome wheel! Never again will I run a narrow wheel (~25)

@preset, super nice! Love the green...

cnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    ARC 27 is only a couple of hairs wider than the ubiquitous Flow EX, making it pretty normal width.
    Yeah, I guess so - although you've got exceedingly thick hair ;-). Interesting that a 27mm internal rim is now standard equipment on a trail bike though, isn't it? It's not long since the Flow EX was a World Cup winning DH rim and now...

Never again will I run a narrow wheel (~25)
    ...25mm rims are narrow :-)

mtbr member
    [QUOTE

...25mm rims are narrow :-)[/QUOTE]
    Yes and I will never want anything under 25. Probably stick with 30+ here on out...

mtbr member
    Agreed, I have rims with a 36mm inner width and will never go back! The 2.5 Minion DHF in the "wide trail" casing is an absolute trail monster.

Anytime. Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by motomike View Post
    Agreed, I have rims with a 36mm inner width and will never go back! The 2.5 Minion DHF in the "wide trail" casing is an absolute trail monster.
    Sounds great.
    I got some bad ideas in my head.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Hopefully going to start building in the next few weeks, any build tips? Iíve noted making sure the cables are long enough under the bottom bracket and sorting the internal cables for rattle.

Just waiting on my wheels being built and the 150mm Stealth Reverb to come back into stock at CRC and Iím good to go.

Build, which should be lightish but robust:
    Large black frame
    Pike RC 150mm
    DT Swiss 240 rear / 350 front on Light Bicycle 35mm rims
    Maxxis Minnion DHF 3c / DHR2 dual tyres
    XTR shifter / XT mech / GX cassette
    Race Face Next SL cranks / OneUp 32t DM oval ring
    XTR trail pedals
    Hope Tech 3 E4 brakes (183/160mm rotors)
    Next 35mm carbon bars / Easton Haven 40mm stem
    150mm Stealth Reverb / Fabric Scoop saddle

Can not wait to get it out on the trails!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    One tip I did for my build and the cable routing was to use a bit of string tied to a split pin, and a strong magnet to guide it through. Then tape the string to the hose, and drag it back through - saved me loads of time.

mtbr member
    Run your cables and housing before you put your fork on, so you can utilize the hole in the back of the headtube to use your finger to guide the cables through the frame ports. Run the shifter and rear brake from the bottom up and it should be easy with the fork out. I've also had good luck with one of these suckers, they fit through the holes in the frame and grab the cables so you can pull them through.

Shop General Tools & Instruments Lighted Mechanical Pick-Up at Lowes.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Im curious if anyone running their sag less than what transition recommends (35%) , I had a pretty bad pedal strike the other day that sent me flying over the bars.. I'm a heavier dude so I feel the recommended sag might be too much, hopefully this might alleviate that issue , I'm on an XL frame

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Im curious if anyone running their sag less than what transition recommends (35%) , I had a pretty bad pedal strike the other day that sent me flying over the bars.. I'm a heavier dude so I feel the recommended sag might be too much, hopefully this might alleviate that issue , I'm on an XL frame

Do you use all the travel now using 35%? Have you ever pushed the O ring off the shaft? I had to set mine closer to 38-40% to get full travel out of mine, until I took it to the bike park, then 35% was spot on. Going the other way may help, but I always thought the rear was harsh at 35%. It may run higher at 30%, but might stiffen up the ride too much.

Was the pedal strike and OTB at speed using full travel or slow?

App-a-LATCH-un
    Scout Build Thread-scout.jpgScout Build Thread-scoutweight.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    One tip I did for my build and the cable routing was to use a bit of string tied to a split pin, and a strong magnet to guide it through. Then tape the string to the hose, and drag it back through - saved me loads of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by motomike View Post
    Run your cables and housing before you put your fork on, so you can utilize the hole in the back of the headtube to use your finger to guide the cables through the frame ports. Run the shifter and rear brake from the bottom up and it should be easy with the fork out. I've also had good luck with one of these suckers, they fit through the holes in the frame and grab the cables so you can pull them through.

Shop General Tools & Instruments Lighted Mechanical Pick-Up at Lowes.com
    Cheers guys, good tips

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Appalachian View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	491.1 KB 
ID:	1050937Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScoutWeight.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	1050938
    Wouldn't it just be easier to throw it on a scale? I mean any little thing you forgot and your calculation is off. Headset spacers?

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    You weighed your rim tape?!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015

I echo BluePitch on this; I am running about 38% and it is perfect, less than 35% will be harsh. Are the pedal strikes common? What Scout do you have? 16's have a shorter crank (170) to help with pedal strikes that were common in the previous builds. In my world pedal strikes are unavoidable because of less than manicured trails but I think I would choose the occasional pedal strike vs. having the harsh ride under 35%.

App-a-LATCH-un
    Quote Originally Posted by max_lombardy View Post
    Wouldn't it just be easier to throw it on a scale? I mean any little thing you forgot and your calculation is off. Headset spacers?
    You weighed your rim tape?!
    Haha. I've actually had this spreadsheet for a long time from various builds and make tweaks every now and then while bored at work. The bike actually weighs 30lbs and its interesting to see how all the mass adds up. Some of it is guesstimations. I do however weigh my sealant out to the gram before adding to the tire (j/k)

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    So I finally have decent pics of my scout, building it was actually rather easy, except for having to get new hoses and housings for everything.

To route the hoses I just used a flashlight and a bent paperclip as a hook jaja, first one was kinda tricky but once i got the hang of it it was fine.

Scout Build Thread-img_20160218_134129.jpg

Pike 150mm
    Monarch+(came with the frame as i bought it second hand)
    GX drivetrian
    Turbine cinch with Wolftooth oval ring
    Scarab pedals
    Race Face Next 35 bars and tubine stem
    Hope pro2evo hubs
    WTB Asym i29 rims and Vigilante 2.3 tires
    Reverb stealth and chromag saddle

I'm very happy with this bike, Super playful and light and very capable at the same time. I big improvement(for my riding) from the Banshee rune i had before.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Nice, clean looking

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Hey All! I am currently having a Scout being built up by a shop and am picking out the parts. For wheels, I have gone with Flows, but am looking for input on tire choice. Looking for something beefy that rolls fast too. (I guess thats everyone right?).
    Transition specs High Rollers so I thought maybe a high roller front and Ardent rear would be a good combo for traction, grip, and speed? Im looking to go fast on trails, up and down. I'm less of a DH type of rider. Thanks for the input!

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    am running minion dhf 2.5 front and wtb 2.4 trail boss rear on roval traverse id 29 wheels on my patrol. front gets excellent grip and rear rolls really well with some nice volume to it and works well until it gets sloppy wet. if interested the new knobby nic 2.8 will fit front and rear just fine on the patrol also with the rovals

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Didn't care for ardent rear when it gets wet. Switched to a bontrager xr4. Rolls decent and better traction when it is wet
    LOVE THE RIDE!

Dnn
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker64 View Post
    Didn't care for ardent rear when it gets wet. Switched to a bontrager xr4. Rolls decent and better traction when it is wet
    What ardent?
    I had the 2.25 and when it was time for a new tire I went with the ardent in 2.4. My experience is that ardent 2.25 and ardent 2.4 is very diffrent. The 2.4 knobs are much bigger and I'm happy with the grip.

I run high roller 2 2.4 front and ardent 2.4 rear on Easton arc 27 rims. Very happy with the combo.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by boostin View Post
    Attachment 984994

This bike rips!
    How's the sweep worked for ya? End up keeping it or switching? Heard good things about it and will be using it on my current scout build. I'm dropping travel on it to 140mm. What travel did you settle on and how did it work out for you?

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnn View Post
    What ardent?
    I had the 2.25 and when it was time for a new tire I went with the ardent in 2.4. My experience is that ardent 2.25 and ardent 2.4 is very diffrent. The 2.4 knobs are much bigger and I'm happy with the grip.

I run high roller 2 2.4 front and ardent 2.4 rear on Easton arc 27 rims. Very happy with the combo.
    Yeah, I'll second that. The Ardent 2.4 is a great tire for the rear!

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    I have vigilantes front and rear(high grip front, fasto rolling rear) Tons of grip, but not fast rolling, I tried a bike with trailboss rear and I was pretty nice, fast rolling and a lot of grip as well. there's also the wtb riddler which look very fast with big side knobs for cornering.

I run them on WTB Asym i29 rims which I seriously recommend.

one sick puppy
    I too have the Vigilantes and like them a lot. Good grip, roll better than my Nevegals, and I'm slow so I wouldn't know if they don't roll really well.
    Saddle up, Effendi. We ride.

ptd
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Anyone tried a DHR II Wide Trail on the back for fit?

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I've been going back and forth debating roll, grip, and grip. I have decided to go for max grip/durability and pay the weight penalty. They will be mounted on Stan Flows so at least that wheel isn't super heavy. Anyways I ordered a Minion DHF for the front a a High Roller 2 for the rear. Both in 2.3, EXO, and 3C EXO compound.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    I am ordering XT brakes off CRC for a scout. What are brake "spares" and do I need them? Options are "Mount adapter Front Post to IS", "Front Post to Post", and Rear Post to IS". Also, do I have to buy Pads or cables or hoses? Or is that included with the calipers?

Also Will a 150mm lev integra fit in a Medium scout?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    too many words, not enough pictures of our little trail ripper, can we get a photo run going on here again

Dnn
    mtbr member
    Yes, more pictures!

Here is my 2015 Scout ready for the new season.
    I upgraded to Easton arc 27 rims and beefier tires for this season.
    Scout Build Thread-scout-2016.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Scout Build Thread-img_20160213_150403.jpg
    In the wild.

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Dammit. So many nice builds in here. Do I upgrade my Bandit? Hmmmm....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast