mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Revolution 32 SS wheel question

Transition folks or someone with experience:

Since the "Not Bikes" section of the site isn't up yet, the singlespeed wheels featured on the BLT and PBJ - is the freewheel a dedicated singlespeed setup and what can I fit there? I would like to run a 2 speed setup for street trials vs. dirt jumping ideally, failing that I'd like to be able to fit a bigger driver (15-16t) in place of the 12t.

Thanks!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostboyscout | www.beerscout.ca
    Knolly Chilcotin | Surly Long Haul Trucker

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    We are not launching the "not bikes" section at all... that stuff is all going to live in the "store" section now.

So... Rev 32 SS... they are a "true" singlespeed hub with a one piece cassette body and driver (12t). We are not supporting other driver sizes, but it is a Joytech made hub, so compatible drivers or cassette bodies should be out and available in the marketplace.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Thanks, ever-helpful TBC guys!

By the way, I have high hopes the BLT will make a killer street trials bike with the super short stays and high BB!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostboyscout | www.beerscout.ca
    Knolly Chilcotin | Surly Long Haul Trucker

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LostBoyScout View Post
    Thanks, ever-helpful TBC guys!

By the way, I have high hopes the BLT will make a killer street trials bike with the super short stays and high BB!
    Definititely... the spec fork length is an RS Argyle 80mm or Fox 831 100mm, so 472mm including the tiny bit of headset stack. So you should be able to find a similar rigid fork...

The geo is definitely SUPER agile.