So, I have the 2009(?) model Covert V2 frame with "Moss green" paint. The frame has taken quite some beating and still rolling perfectly, but the paint finish has gotten some nasty scratches and chainslap. So I was wondering where to get same colour paint for repairing the paint finish on those scratches.

The moss green is metallic dark green colour, so I probably need to paint first and apply new clearcoat on top of the paint. Probably not the easiest task, but I think I can manage with some help from my friends.

Does someone know the exact colour code for the "moss green", so that I could order it from local car painting shop? Or if I could order small amount of the paint directly from somewhere?