Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Purchased a new 2013 carbon covert

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dsully575 
#1 ·
Just placed an order for a new 2013 carbon covert on price point, it was 50% off and I couldn't pass it up. Been waiting for the new line up to come out because I wanted a suppressor but for what I paid I think I'll be just as happy - I know my wallet is.

Im coming off a v1.5 covert so I think I will see a nice improvement, hopefully I made a good decision by not waiting and going with the carbon frame. I actually figured I would never afford a carbon covert - was pretty much my "dream bike", cant wait until it arrives!

Will follow up with pics later - I went with the lemon lime color, wanted something with some flash. Hopefully I don't regret that :)

#2 ·
i dont think you will regret it. ive had a full season on mine and its my superbike. i even converted mine to 650 wheels and im smashing all my PR's on strava in half the shape i was in earlier in the season. if you have any set up questions let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.