mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Pre Ordered...Bandit 29er Frame?

Anyone have any insider info ( If the frames are off the boat yet ) If so ......When could one expect their pre-ordered frame from their LBS dealer( dealer said 2 weeks if I ordered ASAP.....) Been waiting 4 weeks or more now on my LG Black Bandit frame. Spring has sprung and riding the road bike is boring

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I dunno but I will tell you this- I ordered a Bandit 29 complete, sometime near the beginning of this month, and it will arrive at my LBS this Tuesday.

I am not sure if I just timed it immensely well or if stock is different for completes vs. frames, but mine is a large and the day my LBS called Transition, it was earmarked for me. The only caveat was they were out of the brakes they spec'd so they said I could downgrade to X7 or up to X0 brakes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I know they sold out of their first run...i got mine a few weeks ago right after the 2nd run got here. I would probably bother your LBS to call them
    Last edited by nmpearson; 03-19-2012 at 12:01 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Spoke to my LBS this morning( Scholls in PA ) and he was also expecting my frame sometime last week, since it was ordered on Feb 6, 2012....They were told 2-3 weeks for it to arrive and now it's over a month. So now he's going to call them Monday and find out what's going on?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    well...the site does say what's going on. under the order history it has everything...whether it hasn't been processed, in processing, and sent. They always give tracking so...if he was expecting it last week he should have had a tracking number. I just always gave my customers tracking numbers so they would know when it was coming into the shop

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nmpearson View Post
    well...the site does say what's going on. under the order history it has everything...whether it hasn't been processed, in processing, and sent. They always give tracking so...if he was expecting it last week he should have had a tracking number. I just always gave my customers tracking numbers so they would know when it was coming into the shop
    appreciate the info man.....is this order history just for dealers only? not seeing it on this end on their site

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    yes dealers only...hopefully your lbs will hook you up with the tracking number...

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Yeah, we provide shops with a lot of insight on their order status via their dealer login. That is updated in real time and they can access it 24hrs a day. We don't have any Bandit 29 frames "on the water"... but our warehouse is slammed right now, so orders may take some extra time to go out. Plus shipping to the East Coast is 5-7 business days.

And FYI - just checked tracking and it arrived at the shop today, signed by Mark. I would also note that the order was not placed here until "considerably after" that Feb 6th date you mentioned. Just so you know that we aren't slacking off over here...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Transition Bikes View Post
    Yeah, we provide shops with a lot of insight on their order status via their dealer login. That is updated in real time and they can access it 24hrs a day. We don't have any Bandit 29 frames "on the water"... but our warehouse is slammed right now, so orders may take some extra time to go out. Plus shipping to the East Coast is 5-7 business days.

And FYI - just checked tracking and it arrived at the shop today, signed by Mark. I would also note that the order was not placed here until "considerably after" that Feb 6th date you mentioned. Just so you know that we aren't slacking off over here...
    That's cool
    It's all good...the frame did arrive today at the shop this morning!
    Thanks for the fast reply guys...glad yinz are slammed up with product!
    Great stuff.

mtbr member
    Another good CS from TBC.