Thread: Kranked 6

Winter sucks!!

Kranked 6

I just found the full version of Kranked 6 free to download or watch. http://www.stage6.com/user/spiker151...rogression-DVD Trent Kidd rides a Dirtbag and does a 360 wall ride with it.

Enjoy!

Bottlerockin'
    Good find! I think I downloaded the full version off of google video. 2 options anyways...
    Fantastic video -- love Boyko's section

MK_
    carpe maņana
    If you want to save the file to disk before watching, here's a direct link:
    http://video.stage6.com/1295522/.divx

_MK

Brackish
    Nice site!!!

Dr Phil mmkay

Good job!

360 wall ride

Captains Log
    Well damn, Stage6 was the best quality site ive ever been to and now they're gone.

Anyone know of a similar quailty site? I cant find ANY sites that will stream perfect quality video the way they did.
    what do you find in a star trek bathroom?

trail fairy

"kranked 7"

You liked 6, K7 is pretty cool too!

The extra's are wicked and go into the session with Ryan Leech in detail, brillant stuff.

Heres a link to all the Kranked series all 7 are dam good imo, I love the old school stuff in 1 n 2 looking back is allot of fun too..

http://www.radical-films.com/

Good music too!

My only slight beef with all DVDs inclu this one, why are there no women sections, decent ones, none in this at all, I mean without sounding like a perverted perve and yes I do like women so kill me!

I enjoy riding with them and hanging on the trail, I also like watching them ride, so why is there no Darcy Turrene, Sabrina Jonier or other ripping females as there are here L2R Mizz Blood yazzle dazzle 2 name a few etc

I mean if I wanted to sell DVDs why alienate half or I think statisically there are more women than men nowadays! of the population, some girlz may go and buy a DVD I don't know but many I bet only watch them because of boy friends, hubby, partner's etc, makes no sense to me I thought girls like to be in front of the camera so Im sure its not because they are shy

Is it a scedule thing, $$, or are the filming guys just not interested, if its the latter then I wonder, as a guy I like watching girls myself so whats up with that!

Just the only thing imo that makes most vidoes good not great, girls ride too remember, I mean if I go to the beach I don't watch guys surf, well not at my beach anyway

All I gotta say about that!

Other than that K7 is darn good watch, Steve Peat and Rennie kill it as usual and the big mtn riding makes me miss my bike, and miss riding, also brings back the core riding to me again, brings the Mountain back in mountain bike!

Enjoy, extras are worth it too..

Chur..

ta
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Site's been shut down...
    I need more time to ride!!!