Calm like a Bomb

Carbon Covert...Discuss

So the details and pics are out...I'm excited and feel the changes will make the bike even better

I currently run a Angleset, slacker HA on the carbon will let me run a normal headset which I'm stoked on

A tad longer TT, also happy about this as I am somewhat between a small and medium frame on the aluminum

Longer stroke shock - well if I continue to run air I think will help create a more linear feel as well as more shock options ( hoping can run a coil on the small which is challenging on the aluminum)

And last but not least..carbon - the lines are undoubtedly some of the sickest..weight is not super light but yet light enough

I do not see cable routing for a dropper seat post - Lars was zip tying his ...I wonder about this if you are not running the stealth dropper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by stunzeed; 07-04-2012 at 10:32 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Uh you not see the two other treads about this bike???

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunzeed View Post
    I do not see cable routing for a dropper seat post - Lars was zip tying his ...I wonder about this if you are not running the stealth dropper
    It would be a nice addition if the frame also had cable guides under the top tube for the option of running posts other than the Reverb Stealth. Hope this makes it on production bikes.