Bandit sizing

Printable View

• 01-17-2013
    travo
    Bandit sizing
    Hi,

I've been looking at getting myself a Bandit and have found a medium frame for a pretty good deal but am a little concerned with the sizing.
    I'm 5'11" and ride a medium Knolly delirium which fits me perfectly, most bikes I've had have been mediums and I do prefer a slightly small frame.

I've read the Bandit's sized quite small, what do you guys recommend? are any on here my size riding mediums or are they just too small for someone my height.
    I'm going to be using the Bandit for local single track blasts and some minor dh, drops etc and keeping the Knolly for the bigger stuff.

Cheers
  • 01-17-2013
    Hickey
    I'm 5'10" and ride a medium Bandit. I feel like it's a perfect fit for me. A couple of my friends that have ridden my bike describe the feel as "compact" more so than small, but that could be due to my bar & stem set up.
    At 5'11" you are right on the edge of medium & large - if you prefer a smaller feel, I don't think a medium would leave you disappointed.
  • 01-17-2013
    davet
    I'm 5'10" as well and ride a medium Bandit. I was actually a bit surprised and how compact it feels. I'm running a 65mm stem, it feels great and I wouldn't trade it for a large but if I was a bit taller or even longer in the top half I'd want to try both sizes before buying.
  • 01-18-2013
    travo
    Thanks for the replies, sounds like a medium will be just fine for me, just got to buy the thing and get it built now!!