Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bandit 27.5

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vadimn View Post
    Hi Jeremy R,
    Can you share us your feeling of using CCDB Inline shock no Bandit?
    I am thinking to switch from a Float CTD to Inline also.
    Thank you
    Yeah, I will be more than happy to share my thoughts in the Inline, but I do want to say first that that is the ONLY shock I have had on my bandit, so I can't make a direct comparison. That said, the inline is awesome on this bike. The adjustments let you dial in the ride to exactly what you prefer. I have been running double barrels since 07, so I am very familiar with tuning them, but the Inline did not require much tuning on the bandit. The stock settings out of the box work great. I think I have 1/4 turn less HSC, and everything else is like the stock tune. It is supple off the top of the travel, really settles into the midstroke, and ramps up perfectly by letting you use full travel without a harsh bottom out. The climb assist works as designed but I really only use it for a paved climb or a long gravel road climb. The bandit with this shock pedals really well. Sorry, I don't really have anything negative to say on it.

As far as the Bandit itself, I honestly can't stay off the thing. I am constantly trying to fit in little hour long rides on days that I don't really have time to ride. My last bike was a SB66 Carbon with a CCDB air which was a great bike, but there is something about this Bandit that just makes me want to ride the wheels off of it. It is just super fun. Let me know if you have any specific questions on the inline.
    Last edited by Jeremy R; 10-01-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    SEI Racing

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Jeremy,
    Thank you for the detailed answer.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I got a steal on a 2014 closeout, and I absolutely love this bike. I was told by several people that it was a "snappy pedaling" bike, and despite having no idea what that meant, I certainly do now. Just like Jeremy said, it's just FUN to ride.

I know the blue/red combo is a little stark, but back in the day I had a Torker BMX bike (still have it btw), and that was my color theme that happened strictly because of the amalgamation of components that I could afford to put on it.

Working with the Transition guys is just too cool. This was a stock 3 build, but I had it upgraded to Kashima coated 34 forks. If you look closely, you'll see that some of the components that shipped vary a little (cough, cough) from what the 3 build was spec'd to be.

I have a 2 mile section with a lot of flow that I like to "sprint" from time to time just to see my time on it. I thought I would go faster vs. my 26" hard tail, but it's not even close. I am much faster on the Bandit, and I think it's just how much better it keeps up momentum over chatter.

At any rate...the thing turns heads, and the LBS has sold three more since mine arrived. I have no idea how many Transition had left over, and I'm sure the new Scout is a great bike as well. I don't know what my next bike will be, but it will be a Transition. Those guys are the best!

Bandit 27.5-bike-pic-mark-blowing-springs-10-6-14.jpg

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Looks tidy man! Stoked you're enjoying it.
    Last edited by jasevr4; 11-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Re: Bandit 27.5

Quote Originally Posted by NWAtrailyguy View Post
    I got a steal on a 2014 closeout, and I absolutely love this bike. I was told by several people that it was a "snappy pedaling" bike, and despite having no idea what that meant, I certainly do now. Just like Jeremy said, it's just FUN to ride.

I know the blue/red combo is a little stark, but back in the day I had a Torker BMX bike (still have it btw), and that was my color theme that happened strictly because of the amalgamation of components that I could afford to put on it.

Working with the Transition guys is just too cool. This was a stock 3 build, but I had it upgraded to Kashima coated 34 forks. If you look closely, you'll see that some of the components that shipped vary a little (cough, cough) from what the 3 build was spec'd to be.

I have a 2 mile section with a lot of flow that I like to "sprint" from time to time just to see my time on it. I thought I would go faster vs. my 26" hard tail, but it's not even close. I am much faster on the Bandit, and I think it's just how much better it keeps up momentum over chatter.

At any rate...the thing turns heads, and the LBS has sold three more since mine arrived. I have no idea how many Transition had left over, and I'm sure the new Scout is a great bike as well. I don't know what my next bike will be, but it will be a Transition. Those guys are the best!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bike Pic Mark Blowing Springs 10-6-14.jpg 
Views:	1464 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	929955
    Nice bike!

I'm also being tempted by the closeout prices.

Did you ask for the red pivots?

every pic I've seen the 27.5 had blue pivots.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I knew that was going to come up! I'll just say this, and I really don't want to comment further. It didn't come with red pivots, and they were added a little later after a few people commented on how cool it would look with them. From there...it's really top secret stuff.

I'm not sure there are any closeouts left, but if there are you better hurry. I know someone was in the LBS the other day and he wanted a gunmetal gray in M, and they didn't have that frame anymore.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Bandit 27.5-bandit.jpgNWAtrailyguy, I knew that, because mine came also with a blue pivots.
    Anyway, where you bought the red pivots?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I knew I should have just posted the pictures I took with the blue pivots before I changed them out.

Some of the previous year's bikes had the red pivots. I'll leave it at that.

Cool...the picture of your bike just showed up after I posted my reply. NICE! I actually wanted the Float X, but they didn't have any left in stock. So far I have no complaints at all with stock though. Are those X fusion forks? I can't read them on the picture.

Mine goes in later in the week for a stealth dropper, and to add a bash guard. I am not quite ready to convert to 1x front, but it's on the list if the rumor of some more affordable cassette choices hit this upcoming spring/summer. I'm just getting back into it, and while I"m avoiding granny gear like the plague, I don't have the strength or fitness to go 1x yet.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Yeah, it was X-Fusion Sweep fork, works great, especially when it was tuned by suspension expert and Mid Valve was removed, it better than fox but from my previous experience on 26 RS Pike is much better, and this X-Fusion was some compromise when I built the bike.
    Any way I just swapped to Inline and Pike.
    After my first ride with Inline I can say that this is a shock for a Bandit, I have no previous experiences with CCDB, also tested on Bandit Float CTD and RS Monarch Plus RC3, and Inline works much better, finally suspensions is works, my previous bikes were VPP (NomadC and Banshee Spitfire) so it was difficult to me to ride on single pivot.
    But with Inline its feels me good right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bandit 27.5-bandit111.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    X-Fusion is for sale now if anyone interesting.

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Bandit 27.5-923816_1500074340242809_705077625_n.jpg

First post here from south west UK. Had my red and blue bandit since the summer, it's my first full sus after a couple of years on a steel hard tail.

Built myself on a budget so sektor forks, full slx, mavic cross ride wheels, fatbar lites and a reverb. It's 30lbs but rides light

It's so quick, up and downhill, I've crushed plenty of strava PR's and scored a couple of downhill KOMs on exmoor yesterday.

I've just got the stock fox shock. It regularly uses all the travel but I've never really felt it bottom out. I'm light though, like 140lbs

I rode a few different bikes before committing, a covert (amazing but too much bike for my needs) orange 5, couple of treks, an SC blur and a canyon.

Settled on the bandit partly on their reputation as good pedalling fun bikes and partly from being blown away on a demo day.

So glad I did, it's An amazing bike!

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceepers View Post
    I've just got the stock fox shock. It regularly uses all the travel but I've never really felt it bottom out. I'm light though, like 140lbs!
    This is the same experience I have had with both of my Bandits. They blow through travel like no tomorrow but ramp up at the end - they never seem to completely bottom out.

It's all about technical climbing though, the Float X is light years ahead of my old RP23 or whatever they called it that year.
    Last edited by jasevr4; 11-20-2014 at 10:54 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    That's interesting about the climbing, others have told me the x is a real upgrade. I don't have any real local prior full sus experience to draw on. Most of our local climbs aren't that technical and the bandit has beaten all my previous strava pr's set on my 26" hardtail so it's no slouch up hill!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Just waiting on a couple more things to arrive

jbf
    mtbr member
    Wow - that is the coolest color. I have a red one arriving on Wed. I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by bcf811 View Post

Just waiting on a couple more things to arrive

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thanks, the grey looks even better in person. I can't wait till I can ride her.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bandit 27.5-uploadfromtaptalk1417477515457.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Nice! When I ordered mine, the shop couldn't resist getting a gray closeout to build up for stock. They hung it in the front window, and it sold later the same day.

It's a great looking bike, and if blue wasn't my favorite color, I would have definitely gotten that. And you're right...it does look even better in person!

I love my Bandit. I rode an Orbea Rallon the other day, and to me it felt sluggish...not as snappy. The moment of truth will come when the guys start showing up at the trails in about February on their Scouts. I want to believe I'll sling a leg over one and be perfectly content with what I have, but I still have that fear of bike envy.

PS...I put a stealth dropper on, and it works great. Well...it works great as long as it's above about 35F. I learned that the hard way. Dropped it all the way down in the garage before I racked it. Then I went to raise it when I got to the trail head, and it wouldn't budge. I wasn't feeling up to a 1.5 hr ride with it slammed down, so I had to go back home and get my 26" bike. I'm hoping leaving it up all of the time will solve that on cold days, and it doesn't sink under pressure.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Nice! When I ordered mine, the shop couldn't resist getting a gray closeout to build up for stock. They hung it in the front window, and it sold later the same day.

It's a great looking bike, and if blue wasn't my favorite color, I would have definitely gotten that. And you're right...it does look even better in person!

I love my Bandit. I rode an Orbea Rallon the other day, and to me it felt sluggish...not as snappy. The moment of truth will come when the guys start showing up at the trails in about February on their Scouts. I want to believe I'll sling a leg over one and be perfectly content with what I have, but I still have that fear of bike envy.

PS...I put a stealth dropper on, and it works great. Well...it works great as long as it's above about 35F. I learned that the hard way. Dropped it all the way down in the garage before I racked it. Then I went to raise it when I got to the trail head, and it wouldn't budge. I wasn't feeling up to a 1.5 hr ride with it slammed down, so I had to go back home and get my 26" bike. I'm hoping leaving it up all of the time will solve that on cold days, and it doesn't sink under pressure.
    I'll try to get better pics to show how nice it really is.

I hear ya on the scout, but I ordered a large which falls between the new large and medium and being 5'10" I always fall between the two sizes. I've got a 50mm stem on it and this thing fits like a glove.

As far as the suspension performance I honestly can't see it being much better. I was worried about the single pivot since the only other f.s. I 've owned were bmc which were very efficient. It rides very very smoothly and only notice movement on the smoothest of trails while hammering with the shock fully open , in the trail position there is nothing to notice.

Needless to say I'm very happy with this bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I'll try to get better pics to show how nice it really is.

I hear ya on the scout, but I ordered a large which falls between the new large and medium and being 5'10" I always fall between the two sizes. I've got a 50mm stem on it and this thing fits like a glove.

As far as the suspension performance I honestly can't see it being much better. I was worried about the single pivot since the only other f.s. I 've owned were bmc which were very efficient. It rides very very smoothly and only notice movement on the smoothest of trails while hammering with the shock fully open , in the trail position there is nothing to notice.

Needless to say I'm very happy with this bike.
    Oh, I know how nice it is! I saw the one in the shop built up, and thought about how cool it would look with blue accents...pedals, clamp, stem, and lock on grips.

Interesting about the sizing. I can see where the L would work great with a 50mm stem, and I probably could have gone either way...I was right on the line. I hadn't even looked at the geo on the new 2015 bikes. I'm 5'10" too, but only wear a 33 1/4" sleeve. Cee Lo Green arms. With 760mm bars, my M feels perfect. I like a little more upright riding position and being able to get the front up a little easier. I don't feel cramped at all.

I run mine on Trail/Medium on both ends virtually all the time. We don't really have any sustained climbs to speak of. I do notice a difference in cornering if I go to Descend, but for "all around" trail riding, I find I really like Trail/Medium setting. I haven't really played with it enough to even know if the soft and firm trail settings even make any difference or not...probably marketing more than anything.

Oh..and I also installed a black RaceFace 36T bash guard up front and kept my 2x. It fits perfectly, and the front derailleur just baaaaarely clears.

I may go 1x in the future, but I'm not ready to make the jump at this point. That's probably what I'll be jealous of the most on the Scout. The 1x with the 42T rear.

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Try a little Slickoleum/Honey Butter on there, that may help. I have a LEV Integra and I keep the seatpost up about 1/2 inch while I'm storing it. That way when I go for a ride I drop it the half inch then it breaks the seal and allows it to rise up the whole way. It'd just all about breaking that seal.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jasevr4 View Post
    Try a little Slickoleum/Honey Butter on there, that may help. I have a LEV Integra and I keep the seatpost up about 1/2 inch while I'm storing it. That way when I go for a ride I drop it the half inch then it breaks the seal and allows it to rise up the whole way. It'd just all about breaking that seal.
    My post got stuck down while riding yesterday. It eventually came back up but was moving very very slow. Brought it by the shop and my mechanic said it just needed a bleed. Also that storing it down or up should matter, but he did say below freezing could effect performance a bit. I'll be riding all week so I'll report back if any other irregularities pop up.

On a side note the bandit as a whole is one bad ass machine that loves to go fast!

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Anyone running an angleset in their Bandit?

Cannonball!
    Anyone running an angleset in their Bandit?
    Yes

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coiler-d View Post
    Yes
    How much are you changing the angle? Are you loving it? Is it climbing worse and descending like a champ or has the change been hard to notice?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    How much are you changing the angle? Are you loving it? Is it climbing worse and descending like a champ or has the change been hard to notice?
    I'm interested to see the report back on this. My only feedback would be that without a 160mm fork, I would venture to say that you'd be painting rocks. I wouldn't even consider that with my 140mm 32 fork.

swanny
    May 2012
    Just joining in the fun from after a recent "snow ride" we had around Thanksgiving

Bandit 27.5-photo-27-.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Bandit 27.5

Quote Originally Posted by vadimn View Post
    Yeah, it was X-Fusion Sweep fork, works great, especially when it was tuned by suspension expert and Mid Valve was removed, it better than fox but from my previous experience on 26 RS Pike is much better, and this X-Fusion was some compromise when I built the bike.
    Any way I just swapped to Inline and Pike.
    After my first ride with Inline I can say that this is a shock for a Bandit, I have no previous experiences with CCDB, also tested on Bandit Float CTD and RS Monarch Plus RC3, and Inline works much better, finally suspensions is works, my previous bikes were VPP (NomadC and Banshee Spitfire) so it was difficult to me to ride on single pivot.
    But with Inline its feels me good right now.
    You still liking the in-line?

What would you say is the main difference in feel is, between it and the Fox ctd?

I can't find the in between of descend and trail, meaning I find trail a little too firm and descend a little too soft.

Or I might just be looking for an excuse to spend more money on my bike.

lives to ride
    Feb 2005
    I'm interested to see the report back on this. My only feedback would be that without a 160mm fork, I would venture to say that you'd be painting rocks. I wouldn't even consider that with my 140mm 32 fork.
    Yeah I wouldn't do it with a 140mm 32. I'm running a Pike 160. According to Lars:

"Bandit 27.5 geo was based around a Fox 32 140mm travel fork with 530mm axle to crown. I'd estimate about a full degree change for 20mm of axle to crown increase.

Adding an angleset will only increase the BB height as the only one you can use with a tapered steer fork is external, so it will add to the stack height."

Cannonball!
    It's actually my wife's and it has a -1.5 Works Components, which is internal on the bottom. She runs a Pike 150, the set-up put the BB right about where it would have been. It was built that way from the beginning, so no comparison, but no complaints. I assure you though that she ascends and descends like a wild animal! I run one on my Bandit 29er as well, with a Pike 120 it puts the BB down below 13". You get used to timing your pedals and you don't hardly think about it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    What is the standover height of the medium? Im' 5'7" with 30" inseam.

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by f1 tech View Post
    What is the standover height of the medium? Im' 5'7" with 30" inseam.
    I don't know the measurement but I am 5'6 with a 30" inseam and there's plenty of room on my medium. It's definately the right size, the small would have been too small!

I actually rode a large on demo as that was the only size bandit they had and the stand over was fine on that too

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Thanks for the quick reply, did you have to change your Stem?

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    I built mine up from frame only so I started with a 50mm stem. It's my first FS having ridden steel hardtails for a couple of years. It's such a fun bike, climbs really well and is a hoot down hill!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Bandit 27.5-uploadfromtaptalk1449197491501.jpg

Couple upgrades:

Easton arc 27 rear, 30 front with hope hubs and blue nipples

High roller 2.4 front & 2.3 rear

Fork and shock tuned by push, along with the factory rebuild for the fork which gets rid of the ctd and replaces with high and low speed adjustments.

I was very happy with the bike in stock form but now it's unbelievable how much better the ride is.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Nice! Which build kit is that?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thanks.

It was a partial kit only frame,fork, and wheels.

Got it last fall once the new bikes rolled out and they unloaded these.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Buying a brand new 2014 tomorrow for $1800: transition wheels, slx brakes, xt rear derailer, raceface crank, CTD shock and float 32 fork...selling the fork and shock and putting a ccdb inline and fox 34 or pike, not sure yet, as well as a KS lev dropper...pretty excited as I already have a 2013 Transition covert carbon and have loved if so far, it is for sale now though, time to see what this 27.5 is all about

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by worldkaoz View Post
    Buying a brand new 2014 tomorrow for $1800: transition wheels, slx brakes, xt rear derailer, raceface crank, CTD shock and float 32 fork...selling the fork and shock and putting a ccdb inline and fox 34 or pike, not sure yet, as well as a KS lev dropper...pretty excited as I already have a 2013 Transition covert carbon and have loved if so far, it is for sale now though, time to see what this 27.5 is all about
    Your gonna gonna love it, make sure to post up when she is all put together.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Will do. Is $1,800 a good price by the way, lowest I found was pricepoint with the same build for $2,100 as they're currently running a 15% off everything over $100 sale, so I assume it's a great deal. My other option is a used frame only with a ccdb for 825

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Will do. Is $1,800 a good price by the way, lowest I found was pricepoint with the same build for $2,100 as they're currently running a 15% off everything over $100 sale, so I assume it's a great deal. My other option is a used frame only with a ccdb for 825
    That's a great deal especially when you factor in money back from sale of fork and shock

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    That's a great deal especially when you factor in money back from sale of fork and shock
    All I needed to hear, thank you kind sir. Pulling the trigger on it tomorrow.
    Last edited by worldkaoz; 01-13-2016 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Wrote in it, meant on it

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Great deal indeed! I got the pricepoint version on memorial day weekend when it was on sale for $2000, but it sounds like yours is a better build.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlespaulspecial View Post
    Great deal indeed! I got the pricepoint version on memorial day weekend when it was on sale for $2000, but it sounds like yours is a better build.
    In pretty sure it's the same build, here's the specs:

Rear Shock FOX Float CTD BV Kashima
    Fork FOX 32 Float 140 CTD Adjust FIT Kashima
    Fork Travel 140mm
    Head Tube Diameter Tapered: 44mm Upper / 56mm Lower
    Headset FSA
    Handlebar Kore Mega, 760mm
    Stem Race Face Turbine Basic, 60mm
    Grips TBC Logo Lock-On
    Brakes Shimano SLX, 180mm Rotors
    Brake Levers Shimano
    Shifters Shimano SLX
    Front Derailleur SRAM X7, High Direct Mount
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus
    Cranks Race Face Evolve
    Chainrings 24/36 Tooth
    Bottom Bracket 73mm BSA
    Chain Shimano
    Cassette Shimano HG81, 11-36 Tooth
    Rims TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Hubs TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Spokes TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo
    Saddle TBC All Mountain
    Seatpost Race Face Ride
    Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions 142mm x 12mm (Shimano E-Thru), 135mm x 10mm Option

Also now thinking going the marzocchi route with a Roco Air Lite rear shock and a 350 R (coil) or CR (air) 160mm tapered fork

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    In pretty sure it's the same build, here's the specs:

Rear Shock FOX Float CTD BV Kashima
    Fork FOX 32 Float 140 CTD Adjust FIT Kashima
    Fork Travel 140mm
    Head Tube Diameter Tapered: 44mm Upper / 56mm Lower
    Headset FSA
    Handlebar Kore Mega, 760mm
    Stem Race Face Turbine Basic, 60mm
    Grips TBC Logo Lock-On
    Brakes Shimano SLX, 180mm Rotors
    Brake Levers Shimano
    Shifters Shimano SLX
    Front Derailleur SRAM X7, High Direct Mount
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus
    Cranks Race Face Evolve
    Chainrings 24/36 Tooth
    Bottom Bracket 73mm BSA
    Chain Shimano
    Cassette Shimano HG81, 11-36 Tooth
    Rims TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Hubs TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Spokes TBC Revolution Trail Wheelset
    Tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo
    Saddle TBC All Mountain
    Seatpost Race Face Ride
    Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions 142mm x 12mm (Shimano E-Thru), 135mm x 10mm Option

Also now thinking going the marzocchi route with a Roco Air Lite rear shock and a 350 R (coil) or CR (air) 160mm tapered fork
    I would highly suggest not changing the shock and sending it to push industries instead. I did it for both shock and fork result are very good. I would also say investing in new wheels first will be the most beneficial.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Pricepoint build is different, they bought frames from Transition and built them up with SLX drivetrains and closeout or surplus parts. Wheels and tires were crazy heavy. Your build seems to be the legit "2" built that Transition had on their own website for $3649. Where did you get it from? 1x10 would be my first upgrade. I just put on a 28T narrow wide ring and left the cassette alone.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I would highly suggest not changing the shock and sending it to push industries instead. I did it for both shock and fork result are very good. I would also say investing in new wheels first will be the most beneficial.
    Nice, I have a float 34 that's been push'd on my covert and it rocks, how much did they charge you for both, and do you ever feel flex on the 32 when riding it hard?

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlespaulspecial View Post
    Pricepoint build is different, they bought frames from Transition and built them up with SLX drivetrains and closeout or surplus parts. Wheels and tires were crazy heavy. Your build seems to be the legit "2" built that Transition had on their own website for $3649. Where did you get it from? 1x10 would be my first upgrade. I just put on a 28T narrow wide ring and left the cassette alone.
    Buying it in a few hours from a former shop owner who closed down and had this leftover, any Wheelset recommendation that won't break the bank

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Again, I think that deal is fantastic, a no brainer. I am by no means a wheelset expert, but I'd say check out the Spank Oozy Trail 295. I think they go for about $500 and they seem very light. Plus, Knolly uses them on the Endorphin so they must be awesome! BCF811, what is it about the transition wheels that you don't like? I can't find specs anywhere...

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Nice, I have a float 34 that's been push'd on my covert and it rocks, how much did they charge you for both, and do you ever feel flex on the 32 when riding it hard?
    I believe it was around 600 for both, but I had them due the factory service that also replaces the ctd with high and low speed compression adjustments which brought the price up a bit. I do notice some flex but nothing terrible.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast