1 size fits all
Chromoly 3 piece BMX style crankset
Kenda Nevegal 2.35 DH tires
Transition Park n Ride Jump Saddle
Motorcycle Handlebar (800mm wide)
Slack 67 Degree Head Angle
Coaster Brake
PRICE: $549 USD
I'm convinced, more than 650/gearbox/fullsuspension/carbon fat bike, I really want a crappy klunker project. Bring on the klunker renaissance!

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Talked with Transition the other day and all of the first run are already sold out. Basically if you want one, you better find your local Transition dealer and see if you can lock it down. I did that today when I purchased my Black and Blue one as pictured in the OP. Cant beat $550 for these.

Also Transition said they will be hitting the shops that have already ordered them approx. mid January. They said the Black/Blue and White/Red are only for the first runs. The next run is available to get on an order for possibly mid May's shipment. They are going to be (take this lightly and from what I heard) Orange and something like an old school Barracuda "Green" color.

So if you are wanting one then you better jump on it now and find one to reserve or pay for now!

#25 ·
I e-mailed Drop n Zone months ago asking for a matte black Klunker, they said they would keep my e-mail and let me know when they where going to get some in. Then about three weeks ago I e-mailed them again and got no response. I guess it just isn't meant to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.