1 size fits all
Chromoly 3 piece BMX style crankset
Kenda Nevegal 2.35 DH tires
Transition Park n Ride Jump Saddle
Motorcycle Handlebar (800mm wide)
Slack 67 Degree Head Angle
Coaster Brake
PRICE: $549 USD
I'm convinced, more than 650/gearbox/fullsuspension/carbon fat bike, I really want a crappy klunker project. Bring on the klunker renaissance!

Attachments

See less See more
#47 ·
#59 ·
Ya it's a 26, mine has held up good so far I changed the gearing from the stock 42-16 to 42-19 so I can not kill myself going up the occasional hill. I also set the wheels up tubeless and run around 18psi so I have all kinds of traction now I broke the chain last time I tried racing it and had to run a mile pushing that sled
All in all it's a fun bike!

#68 ·
This might be an insanely dumb question, but how much of a difference did the 19T cog make? I want to go to an easier cog but not too easier- I have no point of reference as my only other 26" bike is a cargo bike. I see another dude used a 22T cog. Unsure of how much bigger to go.

#61 ·
Welp, my LBS ordered 3 for stock- two in blue, one in raw. I managed to not buy one from the first two releases Transition did, but now I think I'm done for- just need to decide on the color. Sorta torn, at first I thought the raw color, now I'm thinking maybe blue.

Above all, I am super thankful that my LBS is awesome enough to order these for their sales floor :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.