JOIN US SAT, JUNE 5th AT JORBA BIKE FEST FOR SWAPFEST 2010.
JORBA Bike Fest link: http://www2.jorba.org/index.php?title=Fest
Bring your bikes, parts, accessories and clothes to sell or to swap. I know you've got stuff... DON'T make me find you and come to your garage!
We'll provide the space and the customers; you provide your own tables/canopies, inflatables.....whatever you need to set up your own space.
Participation in SwapFest requires a $5.00 space fee which gets you, your car and your stuff into the VIP SwapFest area, which will allow you to set up your area right at your car, within the inner festival area. You can set up a table, EZ-up or just sell your stuff off the tailgate, your choice. All we ask is that you follow a few simple SwapFest rules:
- $5.00 space fee for participation in SwapFest
- SwapFest is intended for non-commercial sellers/traders; commercial vendors may contact BikeFest Queen, Karen Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bike stuff only, please. No flea market items like antiques, tube socks, handbags, etc. We'd like to keep this purely bike-related (within reason)
- You must register for SwapFest at the main festival registration table; where you will receive your VIP pass to the SwapFest area.
- Registration for SwapFest opens at 8:30 AM, doors to SwapFest open at 9:00 AM but you may register for SwapFest at any time between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM.
- JORBA is not responsible for your stuff, your space, or you. However, we will try and help you in any way we can.
- SwapFest participants must set up and take down your own equipment and we ask that you leave your spot exactly as you found it. Please, no trash or unwanted stuff left behind.
- Be mindful of the amount of space you are using, we want to make sure that we have enough space to accomodate everyone interested in SwapFest
Pleaes note that SwapFest VIP space is limited so come early if you want to assure yourself a primo spot within the festival area.
- As you know, JORBA Fest is a fund raising event and your $5.00 site fee aids JORBA in carrying out its efforts throughout the state. Although it is not mandatory we ask that you consider making an additional donation to JORBA based on your proceeds generated at SwapFest. If you would like to make an additional donation, please see one of the representatives at the registration table and ask them to designate your donation as a result of SwapFest.
- One final thing, which is absolutely mandatory... and that is to HAVE FUN and spread the good vibe!!!
We reserve the right to limit access to (or to revoke access) to SwapFest if any of the above rules are violated.
For more information about SwapFest please contact SwapFest Czar
Bobby Birmingham at email@example.com
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »