mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Sources to buy signs.

Hi,

Do any of you have a favorite or other sources for trail sign purchases? I have to get this job done in two places and can no longer wait for all the volunteer offers or put up with the offers that are too much work for the managers.

I've found Voss Signs, senicsigns.com, and bicyclesigns.com.

Thank you.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    What kind of signs are you looking for? Might want to add rockart to your list: Rockart Signs & Markers Online Catalog
    Professional Trail Builder and Guvmint Employee

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    +1 on rockart!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Not sure what type of signs you are looking for but my company, Integral Design Group, produced trail signs for a recently completed project by the Colorado Mountain Bike Association. The signs can be seen throughout this video: Buffalo Creek Blackjack Trail - YouTube

PM me if you're interested in learning more.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks all. Rockart has decals for this sport where some others selling fiberglass type are only geared for utilities.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    The local land manager (County Park/Forestry Dept) uses Scenic Signs for our XC-ski trail and single-track signs. Mostly because they are local to us. They will do just about anything custom too.

ATV Signs Snowmobile Signs Campground Signs Parks and Rec Signs Scenic Signs

mtbr member
    Around here, I just got my local sign shop (the shops that have the plotter to cut out vinyl letters) to make me up some.

Single(Pivot)and Happy
    Many land management agencies and local municipitalities have signage specifications that must be followed. I personally would check into this before shopping for signs.
    The suspension of your bike sucks if it's different than mine. Really. It sucks. Big time.