Thread: Rogue HOes

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Rogue HOes

Just ordered the 70h - Rogue Hoes- Trailbuilding Tools

Excited for it to arrive. Anyone held one of the 70HR54's in their hands? How do they feel?

mtbr member
    question for op, do you know what the difference is between the rogue made by prohoe, and the rogue you ordered from the rogue website? Seems to me that they are one and the same but why two websites?

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    i've no idea

please, just ride
    You won't be disapointed. I Use the HR54 all the time. My favorite tool! We call it the devastator cuz it lays waste to snowberry, tree roots, and anything else in its way. The longer handle and head weight make for one nice brush clearing tool. Just ordered 12 more of them for the COTA tool cache. We use the straight long handled version here in Central Oregon as opposed to the shorter curved ergo handle because our terrain isn't very steep. If I was working steep sidehill I would consider the shorter handle. Easy to sharpen and the tines on the rake side are sharp and pretty burly.
    BUILD,RIDE,REPEAT.
    Support COTA and your Local Brewery

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I elected for the 39.95 one cause i was on a fathers day budget + shipping way out to Nova Scotia

If this thing turns out to be pimp (which i suspect it will) I'll get a rake to go with it some day or a HR54

trail rat
    Been using one for almost a year. Benching, cleaning drains, cutting poison oak roots. It is my primary tool in place of a McLeod as I have stated here many times.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Rogue Hoes- Field Hoes

I recently purchased the 70F, very similar head to the 70H but with a 60" handle. I've never used the 70H, but I love the long handle on mine. I think it makes it more versatile. Plus I'm 6'4" so I prefer longer handles anyway.