mtbr member

Ride Dirt Trails, Not Mud Trails.

As we get into those times of the year when trails tend to be wet CRAMBA wants to remind you to help protect our trails by not riding on them when they are muddy. Ride Dirt Trails, Not Mud Trails.

Visit our new Ride Dirt Trails, Not Mud Trails post and download a copy of the PDF yourself by clicking here.

An InDesign template to allow other MTB orgs to create their own branded version of this poster is also available there.
    Last edited by c0nsumer; 12-04-2012 at 11:13 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by c0nsumer View Post
    Also, if any of you would like to reuse this wording and idea to make flyers for your local MTB advocacy org, feel free. We put this out there as a community service and would be glad to see others adopt the same message.
    Any chance you would allow reuse of the artwork? That is, add a local logo or even replace your logo?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BonkedAgain View Post
    Any chance you would allow reuse of the artwork? That is, add a local logo or even replace your logo?
    I am asking the same as Bonked. Would it be approved by you to insert our clubs name in the flyer.

Thanks,

Larry Lee
    Executive Director Marketing
    CAMBr.org

mtbr member
    Larry and BonkedAgain,

I'm looking into this now. I'll let you know shortly.

-Steve

mtbr member
    I'll have something available in a day or two. Our designer has put together an InDesign template which'll allow you to easily create your own poster just like ours, but plugging in your organization's name and logo. The design will also be CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed so you legally have the right to reuse it.

mtbr member
    Thanks so much for posting this!

mtbr member
    Here you all go. The original post and this page has an InDesign template available for you all to make your own signs.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thank you Steve, Kristi and CAMBRA for the design and use of your flyer. It is greatly appreciated.

Larry
    Last edited by lml427; 12-04-2012 at 07:57 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Very kind and generous of you. I will see about getting that message spread around here.

mtbr member
    Glad to hear it, everyone. We figure that CRAMBA's mission is focused around trail advocacy, development, and maintenance, allowing other organizations to use our tools to do the same in an open-source manner is one way to work towards this goal.