*R*O*W*Y*C*O*

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! PLEASE HELP The ShortHills Cycling Club WIN MEC's Dirt Search Contest

The ShortHills Cycling Club needs your votes to win Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC)'s new DIRT SEARCH Contest.
    This contest runs from February 5th to February 26th and is a daily voting contest with the organization with the most votes winning $10,000 toward their trail building/work project.

Some of you out there might know of the efforts the Short Hills Cycling Club has put into helping in the overused, under-staffed, under-budgeted Provincial Park in Niagara called Short Hills Provincial Park. The park is a gem but the trails have suffered greatly over the years, we are trying to change that.
    As we start to get further and further into the park the trails get harder to access.
    With the $10,000 our goal would be to purchase motorized wheelbarrows to help in this continuing trail work.

So please cast your vote (DAILY) by clicking the contest logo above or this link https://apps.facebook.com/dirteast/p...def2fae435f84b
    You can cast your vote once per 24 hour period.

Please Help Us.
    Thank you!

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

I build my own.
    Done! The least I could do for all SHCC has done for me.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

*R*O*W*Y*C*O*

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

I build my own.
    Glad I could help. You want me to tell you where I have tools hidden in "The Hood"? I'm not going back for them. Wade might as well have them.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.