Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New trail development. I need help!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dmonbike 
#1 ·
I have the opportunity to submit a plan and build trails for the relatively small City of Center, in East Texas, but we could offer some of the best riding for the eastern half of the state! I've been told that approval and building could happen as early as this November.

I know that I need experienced help with this.
Does anyone know of trail building consultants that I could contact?

The city Manager and Council are are stoked about the idea of having trails and are even excited about the possibility of holding race events!

Any contact information for trail building consultants or tips on resource material would be greatly appreciated!

#2 ·
Any contact information for trail building consultants or tips on resource material would be greatly appreciated!
Contact Tony Boone with Anasazi Trails out of CO. He has an office in San Antonio and built Bar H in St. Jo among many, many other trails.

Greg Mazu out of (I think) Grand Junction with Singletrack Trails is another solid contractor.

There's no one in TX as good as these guys.

D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.