Thread: new drop

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

new drop

I finished my 4 foot drop today but didnt have time to hit it. I've already done bigger drops but I'm nervous thinking about it. Do you think that is because its the first time on the stunt? The highest I've done is 5 feet to a almost flat landing on a hardtail.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    . . .just hit it!

Look at it this way. . . you spent all that time and effort building the damn thing only to have second thoughts - what are you going to do if someone else comes along and pins it first? You just broke your back so somebody else could take the glory. . . besides, if you pile hitting it, at least you'll know what exactly needs more work.

. . .whatcha waiting for? Hit it already!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Photos,we need photos.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench Monkey
    Photos,we need photos.
    I second that.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench Monkey
    Photos,we need photos.
    well my camera is broken now but I'll have a new one thursday so wait 2 days at the least and I'll get pics.

surfer w/out waves
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker7
    I finished my 4 foot drop today but didnt have time to hit it. I've already done bigger drops but I'm nervous thinking about it. Do you think that is because its the first time on the stunt? The highest I've done is 5 feet to a almost flat landing on a hardtail.

Finished it? how do you know that? you haven't ramped it yet.... Go for it and then you'll know if it's done!
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!..." -- Dennis the Peasant

shred
    Feb 2008
    watch some josh bender that will force you to do it.