mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II

Just thought I would post up what I have been working on the last few months. About a year ago I purchased an old Morrison Trail Blazer from a trail builder in the Pacific N.W. After using it for a couple weeks, we (my friend/fabricator) and I determined its issues. We brought it into the shop and fixed several things. Then after a couple more days of using it we REALLY determined what it needed......Here is the finished product. As far as power to size, you can not find anything that will beat this now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II-trailer.jpg  

Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II-engine-cage.jpg  

Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II-fresh-cut-trail.jpg  

Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II-shop.jpg  

Morrison Trail Blazer Re-Birth II-tool-mounts.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Wow!

Nice rig you got here. I know there has been someinfo about these posted, but very little actually. Can you give some specifics on it and its origin?

Looks like an older versionof the ST240! I am sure there was some insperation there!

Bob
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Very cool, I wish Morrison still made this machine. They built so many trails in there hay day, and nothing has been able to replace them. Well I guess the ST240 might be considered a replacemnt, but I don't know if any have actually made it to market yet and they are way more expensive.

Anyway, great to see a Morrison in operation. Looks like a fun project.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    That's awesome! I have the Onan twins in 2 of my John Deere tractors...really powerful with tons of torque! I wish I could find a machine like that...