mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Getting in touch with Rogue hoe

Hey all

I have been trying to get a response from Rogue Hoe for over a week now. I am trying to purchase about 6 items but they dont seem to be getting back to me. Has anyone experienced this with them? I really want to get my hands on there stuff.
    Does anyone know of any retailers in Ontario or some other online retailers who sell there product?
    Thanks

Mac

mtbr member
    Philly was on vacation for a week and she came back today. She should get back to you shortly.

For your information, I'm the distributor for Canada. Send me an email and I'll get back to you. jerome(a)sentiers boreals(dot)com
    A trailbuilder from the north

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply. I figured it was a reason like that.
    I will be emailing you shortly
    thanks again

Mac

mtbr member
    One of my favorite trail tools.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronski View Post
    One of my favorite trail tools.
    A couple of our local trail builders picked up some rogue hoes and LOVE them. I think they are finding more use than the Mclouds.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag View Post
    A couple of our local trail builders picked up some rogue hoes and LOVE them. I think they are finding more use than the Mclouds.
    If you are building trail in clay or loam soil this is the tool for you! Wish I would have had one 15 years ago.

mtbr member
    The Rogue Hoe 60A was invaluable in building some new local trail over the past couple weeks. We had to go through massive stands of saplings that grew over the last 3-5 years after the Ash die-off (due to Emerald Ash Borer). It was a brilliant tool for slicing through roots below ground so that the main part of the root ball and stump could be lifted out.