EDIT - Wheels was the correct place. This is the azonic rear bolt on axle.
X-post from Wheels board (at this time, 70+ views, no help). Digging thru my tool box i Found the below object. For the life of me I can't figure out what object/tool might be from and/or used for.
Potentially useful info:
* diameter of the machined surface is 15mm.
* Width, I didn't measure. However you can see from the reference object (a 20mm->QR adapter for Azonic front hub) that the mystery object is too wide to be a natural fit for the front and too narrow to be a natural fit for the rear.
*The right side, to me, looks like a seal for a hub and gnurled edges for clamping to a drop out.
* the inner rode slides easily back and forth thru the 15mm outer shell.
* both ends of the inner rod are threaded with nylock nuts.
* the assembly is quite heavy for its size (i assume the mat'l of construction is stainless not aluminum).
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: what's this tool I found?