Thread: Rad bike stand.

mtbr member

Rad bike stand.

How are they? Junk? Good? They sell for $55 on eBay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rogue Exterminator
    I made a mistake of buying an e-bay bike stand for around $50 and it has become nothing more then a crappy bike rack for a second bike. Absolutely worthless as a stand.
    If you tried to hold the weight of the bike, you could tell it was going to break.

It may look similar to the ones that cost more, but they use a lot of cheap plastic parts to put it all together. I don't even think the one I got would hold a light weight road bike let alone my 29er.

If you are looking for a stand save an extra $100 and your sanity and buy the Park Tool PCS-10. Great stand and best bang for the buck IMO.
    Last edited by kjlued; 11-08-2012 at 04:17 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    I made a mistake of buying an e-bay bike stand for around $50 and it has become nothing more then a crappy bike rack for a second bike. Absolutely worthless as a stand.
    If you tried to hold the weight of the bike, you could tell it was going to break.

It may look similar to the ones that cost more, but they use a lot of cheap plastic parts to put it all together. I don't even think the one I got would hold a light weight road bike let alone my 29er.

If you are looking for a stand save an extra $100 and your sanity and buy the Park Tool PCS-10. Great stand and best bang for the buck IMO.
    I recently purchased the Park Tool PCS-10 and it has been awesome so far. held my bike no probs while stripping it down and reassembling. night and day compare to a ghetto stand.

mtbr member
    Ya I'm wanting a feedback sports stand. Just waiting on a good deal

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse101 View Post
    I recently purchased the Park Tool PCS-10 and it has been awesome so far. held my bike no probs while stripping it down and reassembling. night and day compare to a ghetto stand.
    I've got the same stand (Park Tool PCS-10) and I would have to agree. It's worth the money and it will last. I had a crappy stand before that and ended up just hooking my saddle on a tree branch for any work instead of using the stand.

The Original Suspect
    I had a Park (PCS-1 circa 1992) and now I have a Feedback. FWIW the ease of the park is great. It sets up with one hand and is easily stored. After owning it for 20 yrs it is still just good as the day I bought it. The Feedback is great also but not as convenient, very sturdy and it's cool ano red!